EA SPORTS FC 24

I wrote to EA about the ban, they looked "carefully" again and decided that the ban was imposed correctly. I can only guess that it's an EA FC mod, because what? What I don't understand is that they can't give me a reason why my account was banned. This is nonsense, how should I respond to the accusation, should I just accept it without seeing 100% why? I used the mod to fix what these retards haven't been able to do for months (despite many, many reports of the problem) and I was rewarded with a ban, amazing. Fuck EA.
Did they ban your full account or just the one related to this joke of a game?

Entire account. But permban immediately? They've not even clearly presented the reason, which I actually don't know. I should have access to such information, but they write that they "cannot reveal the reason" Oh, really? Why?
The main problem is that this EA account is linked to my Steam account and due to the ban I can't unlink it. A ban for a month, half a year, even a year...
But immediately and irreversibly? Sick. They don't want my money, then screw their games.

Sorry for offtop. EOT.

Entire account. But permban immediately? They've not even clearly presented the reason, which I actually don't know. I should have access to such information, but they write that they "cannot reveal the reason" Oh, really? Why?
The main problem is that this EA account is linked to my Steam account and due to the ban I can't unlink it. A ban for a month, half a year, even a year...
But immediately and irreversibly? Sick. They don't want my money, then screw their games.

Sorry for offtop. EOT.
I mean you could create another steam account and re-buy the game on that account. Not great that you would have to pay for a game twice but I don’t see how else you would get around a ban. I don’t know if they ban on just usernames or ip addresses as well. If so you could use proton VPN, it’s free.

Sorry for offtop. EOT.
That's strange, I use FIFER mod online and I've never been banned

Thinking about starting a new career. I’ve previously had careers with Werder, Torino and Notts County. Can’t decide what team to use. Anyone recommend a team that has a bit of a history but perhaps isn’t so good anymore? (Don’t say Man Utd lol and also not French league because I don’t have an interest in it)

Thinking about starting a new career. I’ve previously had careers with Werder, Torino and Notts County. Can’t decide what team to use. Anyone recommend a team that has a bit of a history but perhaps isn’t so good anymore? (Don’t say Man Utd lol and also not French league because I don’t have an interest in it)
Schalke 04 is what comes to my mind. Or you can try and take Aberdeen back to the Ferguson days

Schalke 04 is what comes to my mind. Or you can try and take Aberdeen back to the Ferguson days
Since I’ve recently been playing a German team I think Aberdeen might be a good idea. Although I don’t know how difficult that will be once I’ve signed a few players since there will only really be Celtic and Rangers as competition in the Scottish league, meaning I’m going to be guaranteed champions league football every season.

Sheffield Wednesday, big club on a big design, no money, mad as a bat chairman, aim for Premier League with zero money to spend and an ageing squad but a couple of young assets to develop!

Sheffield Wednesday, big club on a big design, no money, mad as a bat chairman, aim for Premier League with zero money to spend and an ageing squad but a couple of young assets to develop!
This is not a bad idea! Or Portsmouth/Bolton maybe if he fancies a harder challenge and wishes to start from League One?
I was about to also say 1.FC Nuremberg but he said no German teams.

I'm having tons of fun with Deportivo La Coruña (albeit in FIFA 15). Had their glory years in the late 90's early 2000's when they won La Liga, a Copa del Rey against Real Madrid and 3 Spanish Supercups. Now my main goal is to save them from relegation - We need to revive the FIFA Careers thread. :)

As for FC24, I might wait and see if a European Expansion Patch is released before I embark on a long-term campaign. Let's see. ;)

@*aLe It’s purely because I’ve been doing a Werder career for quite some time so needing a change of league. I’ve still not decided who to restart with and haven’t touched the game for a while. Planning on playing this weekend though.

@millossobek I used Deportivo in PES master league back in the day when Tristan was awesome 😁
What do you mean European expansion pack? It has Champions league and Europa league.
I think most people just talk about it here from what I’ve seen but sure why not.

@PES4eva European Expansion Patch is a fan-made patch which expands FIFA's European Leagues to include other countries, such as Greece, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, and others. It also adds Brasileirao.

Here is the FIFA 23 version. They've been around for a long time and they're a cool expansion. :)

To date my favorite FIFA patch of all time is Career Expansion Patch for FIFA 11 though! It included every single UEFA league and all CONMEBOL leagues. It had a few glitches but it was entirely playable.

@PES4eva European Expansion Patch is a fan-made patch which expands FIFA's European Leagues to include other countries, such as Greece, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, and others. It also adds Brasileirao.

Here is the FIFA 23 version. They've been around for a long time and they're a cool expansion. :)

To date my favorite FIFA patch of all time is Career Expansion Patch for FIFA 11 though! It included every single UEFA league and all CONMEBOL leagues. It had a few glitches but it was entirely playable.
Oh right. I don’t play it on PC. There’s a thread for the PC version.
I play it on console. Switch specifically.

@PES4eva oh my bad haha.. I forgot there were separate threads for the 2 versions. :LOL:
I love the Switch version of FIFA 23, btw!
I don’t think it really matters which you post in but any talk of expansion packs and all that PC stuff is irrelevant to console players and makes me jealous haha
I’m guessing you don’t have to put up with teams called Latium if you play on PC either. This was my first EA football game and it was disappointing the lack of things I could edit. I mean, letting people correctly rename unlicensed teams should be a bare minimum of editing in a football game. It was almost like a cruel joke from EA. Especially when I’m used to edit modes in PES.

@PES4eva That's a huge advantage that PES has, that's for sure, the ease of editing in all versions.. Never understood why FIFA couldn't make an in-game editor for player appearances (beyond stats)..
My guess is to force people to buy the next version. Gives them something to add in the next game I’d imagine but really don’t know. It’s either that or they’re just a bunch of assholes lol

New update today ? Any better or worse.
No expert in these things by any means, but I feel the AI may have been bumped up a little again. Currently trying Everton away at Villa, and I'm 4-0 down after 25 mins. Not been beaten like this since maybe Nov by the AI (World Class AI, FUMA controls)

Edit: tried PSG away to check not "Everton things" and lost 1-0. Would've probably won 2 or 3-0 before the update.

Stats
18da36568d119-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:
I just started the 3rd season in my career mode and all of a sudden only 3 substitutions are possible which wasn't the case in the first 2 years. The bugs are getting more and more hilarious.

Edit: My bad. Seems like there is a FIFA rule that you can only substitute in 3 individual timeslots. Just learned that... :SHOCK:

Last edited:
Is it just me or do adding gameplay mods to eafc seem to increase skating and make it worse than the default? Like you I think the latest update is harder and not too bad compared to the last few years?

I must post this video -- to show sad reality of FUT idiots (he even has FUT in his youtube chanel name)

This one is complaining because EA made game better (literally he is complain about good AI behaviour)

Same kind of person that wants basketball scores.
Yeah.

you dont need to even watch a video to know what idiot is playing the game ... you just need to see pitch/line colors he chose to know everything you need to know.

To be honest, i dont understand why EA dont start selling spider-man, batman or Hulk (monster, not player) cards in game ... this kind of people would like ti, and buy it.

Would be like "broooo, i scored goal from my own half with micky mouse, crazyyyyyyyy" video (with idiotic thumbnail)

Probably soon we will see something like that.

Back
Top Bottom