YOUR BET, ABOUT "MADRID-BARÇA" SPECIAL APRIL

I'm not disappointed because of this result. As Pep said after La Liga 1st leg, some day, he has to lose Madrid. And yesterday was the day. Well, I guess yesterday was the best time for Pep's forecast happen. Barca were tired. And Mourinho & his students were more thirsty than ever. I don't like Mou's tactics, but in 1st half, I have to say that Madrid deserved victory. Barca had no chance to attack, seriously. Everything was only better in 2nd half, but Messi&co were not lucky enough to beat Iker..and when the game had to go to extra time, I knew, Madrid will win.

But, last night wasn't too bad with Barca. Mou showed us that tiqui-taca was not unbeatable, but Pep, in 2nd half, showed that he starting to know how to break Mou's boong-ke. At least 3 obvious chance were created, what we needed was only lucky (well, I know if Madrid was lucky, they can finish the game from 1st half, but as we all know, with "if", we can put the whole Paris into a bottle :P ). Also, I think the key is, Pedro & Villa have to PLAY FOOTBALL. In 2nd half, Pedro was better, but he has to do better than that. And Villa, I really don't want to say this, but watched him yesterday, I miss Eto'o very much...Messi wasn't that bad, but he can't beat Mou's defenders alone. He needs support, and if I can wish, I wish Villa & Pedro can play with their real ability next week. And look, Madrid beat Barca, but not in 90mins, in 120mins, when Messi&co were very tired. What's that mean? That means if next week M-V-P can play with 100% capability, Barca can revenge, in 90mins. I believe in it. :)

Anyway, congratulation Madrid. Hope Mou will stay at Madrid and Pep still be Barca's coach for a long time. Then we can see more great matches in the future.

See ya next week. Bernabeu, here we come. :D

The-Gallery-El-Cl-sico-001.jpg

:D more here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/...allery-el-clasico#/?picture=373955897&index=0

The less pathetic won.
And finally Messi played his role : be decisive. If he made those decision more often in big matches, i'd be the best player in history.
Second leg seems a mascarade, to lead to Rome remake

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessiiiiiiiii
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeessiiiiiiiiiii
meeeeeeeeeeeeessi

hahahahaha come back your home mou!!!

33wrw20.jpg

Last edited:
:LOL: Barça is gaining fans everywhere: Mou, Wenger, RVP, Drogba. :LOL:

The guys are the best players in the World, together they form such a tremendous machine but it's frustrating to see them being constantly helped by UEFA. But maybe it's me I'm being just prejudiced...

btw, I don't remember the Sheva one.

I remember that goal.... they won 1-0 at San Siro...

I think Pepe deserved red, even though Alves made a meal of it. If he left his leg there, it would've been total pain.

Thanks Wolfgang Stark, no butchers in the stadiums

2jblehl.png

Pepe "The butcher" "El carnicero"

r1hf0n.png

The guys are the best players in the World, together they form such a tremendous machine but it's frustrating to see them being constantly helped by UEFA. But maybe it's me I'm being just prejudiced...

Portuguese scum!!

Aaaaaah come on! if Messi can against 5, Madrid should be abble to win 10 vs 11. Another solution is playing football instead kick all barça players.

Hey Special, it was a bad game tonight. But I think we deserved it just a bit more. Aren't you annoyed at the way Mourinho is playing this games? With 10 men inside the own half for 90 minutes? It shouldn't be like that at Bernabeu at a semifinal CL.

About the referees, a lot of fans don't remember very bad decisions against Barcelona as well. It's the same old story, only seeing what you want to see. All teams have good and bad decisions against. We lost last year at San Siro with terrible refereeing, and that Milan matches with that Sheva goal... that goal was legit, but also there was a penalty not conceded to us at San Siro. I mean, when you enter the game of comparing referee decisions, absolutely all the teams in the world could instantly make a list of "unforgivable" errors. Talk about Chelsea? I remember a year we were elminated when Carvalho did hold our keeper in a rugby style while Terry scored in a corner. Do we have to repeat that for all eternity? Jesus, we lost because we didn't score another goal! That's it! Tha'ts why you won the cup and we didn't, by the way!

I think Real Madrid should be above this things and with Mourinho on board it's loosing a lot of appeal in Spain. How do you see it from far away? Don't you find it a little sad how he lately seems to play less and less football and more and more kicks and punches? Does the Madrid fans really accept playing like a small team at its own stadium?

I totally hate some of the barcelona players who try to cheat (mainly Busquets and Alves), but at least the team as a whole tries to play the ball rather than the ankles of the opponents!

PS: You've got your Copa del Rey trophy this season, let us go through to the final in the CL, please! We have to try to win the 4th. You have 9 already, ffs, you selfish!!!

Last edited:
Mate, don't you see it a bit suspicious ?
Four match agains real : 4 red cards for Real
Second leg of semi of CL 2010 : 1 red card for Inter
And that's not all, just recentest examples.
And the majority of these cards were not deserved (Motta, Pepe, Di Maria)
You may say this is a consequence of Barça's play, but i don't believe that.

At least Pepe's and Di Maria's sent off were definitely correct. I don't have the red card for Motta in my head right now, but giving the black jack to Barca and the ref does just not work. Players need to calm down a bit(or in Pepe's case a lot) and concentrate on playing football against Barcelona instead of trying to kill their players.

Mate, don't you see it a bit suspicious ?
Four match agains real : 4 red cards for Real
Second leg of semi of CL 2010 : 1 red card for Inter
And that's not all, just recentest examples.
And the majority of these cards were not deserved (Motta, Pepe, Di Maria)
You may say this is a consequence of Barça's play, but i don't believe that.

mourinho's teams, are pigs..don't play football, only kicks, kicks, kicks..
this is the question..
di maria saw the red card in the minute 120. uoooouh!!!

mourinho don't talk about benquerença? hahaha moutinho don't talk about terry goal, in CL in front of barcelona (4-2)

mourinho don't talk about penaltys, and red card, last year front chelsea??

mourinho you are eliminated, suck!! cry!!!

how are u barca fans so stupid ? ur acting here too ??? cmon guys leave that actors and dont follow , im not fan of real at all but im PRO good football and honest and barca looks always one clear team in eyes of the world but its not true they are one of most dirty teams in the world and its giving one bad view to football playing like pussy always !!!!

how are u barca fans so stupid ? ur acting here too ??? cmon guys leave that actors and dont follow , im not fan of real at all but im PRO good football and honest and barca looks always one clear team in eyes of the world but its not true they are one of most dirty teams in the world and its giving one bad view to football playing like pussy always !!!!

+142452425424

there's media behind them which clean their dirt and convince fans that their sick and boring style is good football ..

Back
Top Bottom