YOUR BET, ABOUT "MADRID-BARÇA" SPECIAL APRIL

Ronaldinho_23

Premiership
11 February 2007
Spain
Fc. Barcelona , Juventus
This is the month of "clasico", 4 best match ever..

my bet

Liga
Madrid 2-1 Barcelona

Copa del Rey
Madrid 2-1 Barcelona

Champions League
Madrid 2-2 Barcelona
Barcelona 3-1 Madrid

hope Barca wins all.

but i think there will be a draw in league and one CL match..

Barca can rest some top players for the league match. They have advantage there over Real..

i say:

Liga
Madrid 1-1 Barcelona

Copa del Rey
Madrid 0-1 Barcelona

Champions League
Madrid 0-0 Barcelona
Barcelona 8-0 Madrid

Last edited:
hope Barca wins all.
Totally agree on this. Even if Khedira and Özil are playing for Real, I dislike Real's policy of buying good player instead of teaching own talents how to play(same as Chelsea and some others).

But I think, we'll see four very close matches with four wins with one or at maximum two goals difference.

Barcelona 8-0 Madrid

:LOL:

I dislike Real's policy of buying good player instead of teaching own talents how to play(same as Chelsea and some others).

Oh they teach them then sell them afterwards. That's the stupid thing.

Just looking at the names Real Madrid academy produced, I would only put it behind Barcelona and Bayern in terms of top teams. Imagine a player like Borja Valero, who has been stunning this season at Villareal, spent 13 years at Real never cutting into the first team.

i also dont like real but i hate barca so much so i prefere real win but i think its hard special CL ...!

hope Barca wins all.
Oh they teach them then sell them afterwards. That's the stupid thing.

Just looking at the names Real Madrid academy produced, I would only put it behind Barcelona and Bayern in terms of top teams. Imagine a player like Borja Valero, who has been stunning this season at Villareal, spent 13 years at Real never cutting into the first team.
+1

Who know this Barca teach a lesson for clubs like Chelsea, Man City, Juventus and RM of course!

So i hope Barca wins all

Liga
Madrid 2-2 Barca

Copa
Madrid 1-3 Barca

CL
Madrid 1-0 Barca
Barca 3-0 Madrid

VISCA EL BARCA!!

The 1st one Madrid have won it.

Liga ACB: Madrid 77-72 Barça

This is one of the "April special" you're talking about, right? So no more "Barça wins all". :D

The 1st one Madrid have won it.

Liga ACB: Madrid 77-72 Barça

This is one of the "April special" you're talking about, right? So no more "Barça wins all". :D

c939d23938.gif

I think Madrid will win more Classicos than us if we continue to play like the last 4 matches. We look tired and miss a lot our injured CBs (Puyol and Abidal). Our deffense is quite bad lately, specially against quick players (Di Maria, Ronaldo...).

But if somehow we can recover our best shape, then we should win at least 2 (the most important ones): the cup and the semifinal 2nd leg. Those are the critical matches, so we should go for them with all we have.

It will depend a lot on Messi. If he's on fire, there's nothing no one can do. If he plays like he has played in March, then we will need a lot of luck and focus by the rest of the players.

Madrid in the other hand has a bloody deep bench and can play in many different ways, while we only have one way to play the game. It's better and more beautiful than their way, in my oppinion, but sometimes it's not enough.

Honestly (you might find i'm anti-barça which is 100% false) I found more joy to see Manchester play yesterday than Barça.
The reason of this is quite simple.
Those 2 teams are undeniably the best in Europe.
Manchester showed yesterday a real mental strenght. Even after Drogba's goal they immediately reacted.
Barça plays the football the most spectacular in Europe, and when it is going well, they are unstoppable.
The big difference with ManU is that ManU doesn't score 5 goals, that's true but they score the needed goals.
I again say that in CL scoring five goals is onlu useful for the supporters, but the strenght ManU showed in the 2 legs of their quarters in impressive.
I wait now for the barça to show those mental ressources against Real.

As an Inter fan, and no barça fan should forget it, I can say that Mourinho knows how to do, and i am sure the 4 classicos will not be the same as the last one.
Barça should stay aware, because it is sure Real won't score 5 goals agains Barça, because to win a match one could be enough.
Remember the semi last year barça fans. This was one of the most perfect round ever seen.
It also was the first time a team score 3 goals against you for a long time, and in this match, it was not inter who had the possession and domination.

For the bet, i'll say one barça victory (championship), one draw (first leg of CL match) and two real victory (second leg and final)

Last edited:
I think FCB has a psychological advance .. so RM players play like some heavy rocks are stuck in their feet ..

but, in pure football point of view, RM can do it in the 4 matchs ..

If RM wins the first game, am sure they will win the rest .. and also the CL title ..

Even if Khedira and Özil are playing for Real, I dislike Real's policy of buying good player instead of teaching own talents how to play(same as Chelsea and some others).
Because they do buy expensive players from all over the world.

What's so wrong with that? Most big clubs do the same.
Barcelona did the same when bought their Dutch players, the Brazilians (Sonny Anderson, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho) or even Cristophe Dugarry.

Since Maldini, who is Milan's young player who can cut it into the first team?
Even Andrea Pirlo can get himself into Internazionale' starting line up.
Also Juventus with Crisctio or Giovinco.

The same with United. After class of '92, we no longer see any promising youth player promoted from their academy.

The good side of this is clubs like Stuttgart (Khedira), Benfica (Di Maria), Werder Bremen (Özil) or even Man Utd (C. Ronaldo) can use the huge transfer money to teach their own youth talents or buy less expensive players to strengthen their team (like United with Valencia).

Udinese and Palermo, for example, both scout and buy young players from every part of the world.
They teach them to be potential players, now they have Alexis Sanchez and Javier Pastore with high price tag.

What's so wrong with that? Most big clubs do the same.
Barcelona did the same when bought their Dutch players, the Brazilians (Sonny Anderson, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho) or even Cristophe Dugarry.

Since Maldini, who is Milan's young player who can cut it into the first team?
Even Andrea Pirlo can get himself into Internazionale' starting line up.
Also Juventus with Crisctio or Giovinco.

The same with United. After class of '92, we no longer see any promising youth player promoted from their academy.

The good side of this is clubs like Stuttgart (Khedira), Benfica (Di Maria), Werder Bremen (Özil) or even Man Utd (C. Ronaldo) can use the huge transfer money to teach their own youth talents or buy less expensive players to strengthen their team (like United with Valencia).

Udinese and Palermo, for example, both scout and buy young players from every part of the world.
They teach them to be potential players, now they have Alexis Sanchez and Javier Pastore with high price tag.

Totally agree,

To promote academy players at big clubs you have to win big titles ..

Barça for example between 1992-2004 was nothing ..
They bought Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o, Edmilson, Larsson, Giuly, Sylvinho, Marquez ..
they won titles, then, they promoted Messi and co ..

They did the same in Mid 90's ..

So, you can't be the best with your academy ..
you can use your academy after being the best ..

Totally agree,

To promote academy players at big clubs you have to win big titles ..

Barça for example between 1992-2004 was nothing ..

They bought Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o, Edmilson, Larsson, Giuly, Sylvinho, Marquez ..
they won titles, then, they promoted Messi and co ..

They did the same in Mid 90's ..

So, you can't be the best with your academy ..
you can use your academy after being the best ..

1 champions league
7 tittles of Liga
1 Recup of europe
3 copa del Rey
4 gold Balls
2 Gold boot

oh man ur boring thought dont put history now coz we all know who have history ;)

Well if the history stands with Madrid does that mean we can't refer to history at all?
Obviously Ronaldinho_23 used history to address to the say that Barca was nothing in that 12 years period. Where's the problem?

It is not a problem of history.
Yes barça is a great club, no one will contest it.
But it becomes really insupportable the way Ronaldinho_23 keeps showing off.
You should listen to Guardiola who keeps asking you to show humility.
This is because of people like Ronalinho_23 there are violence and all that stuff we want to suppress in football. Won't you show fairplay a little bit ?
Because Ronaldinho_23 you are the exact person we don not want in football, and i am sure Barça does not want fans like you

This is because of people like Ronalinho_23 there are violence and all that stuff we want to suppress in football. Won't you show fairplay a little bit ?
Because Ronaldinho_23 you are the exact person we don not want in football, and i am sure Barça does not want fans like you

yeah thanks man thats what i want to say ;)

hahahahaha
more alcohol?

are you angry?
Barça for me is the best club of the world in this moment
what is the problem?

i say barça scored 5 to shacktar, and barça scored 5

i say barça will lose the matc of liga and the final copa del rey front real madrid

what is the problem?

you say that barça ws nothing for 1992-2004 and i put the really...

peace brother, is only football

Mate the problem is not about barça's level or the number of trophies they won.
Ok barça plays an enjoyable football even if i prefer tactic to technic i admit they are very very good.
The problem is about your behaviour. We all know football a bit around here and it is no need to be expert to see that barça is one of the best team in the world. Do you know what respect is ? Because as you say it is a game. Have you ever payed attention in those campaigns for fairplay and respect ? I advise you to listen carefully to Guardiola, Xavi and even Messi, you will never hear from them what we hear from you.
This is sport and sport isn't a war. It is to discover others person, others clubs, others stadiums, others fans, ... and doing as if the matches against Shaktior did not exist is showing big disrespect against them, against "little" clubs and against other championship.
What is the utility to put barça in a competition if you despise the other clubs.
Just think about how people see barça today. I speak for me but i know i am not the only one who just do not want to speak about football with barça fans because these people will bd exactly as you : puttin no interest in others clubs, and disrespecting them.
I don't know you, the only thing i know from you is about barça and this is too bad. Just think about the purpuse of this sport.

Mate the problem is not about barça's level or the number of trophies they won.
Ok barça plays an enjoyable football even if i prefer tactic to technic i admit they are very very good.
The problem is about your behaviour. We all know football a bit around here and it is no need to be expert to see that barça is one of the best team in the world. Do you know what respect is ? Because as you say it is a game. Have you ever payed attention in those campaigns for fairplay and respect ? I advise you to listen carefully to Guardiola, Xavi and even Messi, you will never hear from them what we hear from you.
This is sport and sport isn't a war. It is to discover others person, others clubs, others stadiums, others fans, ... and doing as if the matches against Shaktior did not exist is showing big disrespect against them, against "little" clubs and against other championship.
What is the utility to put barça in a competition if you despise the other clubs.
Just think about how people see barça today. I speak for me but i know i am not the only one who just do not want to speak about football with barça fans because these people will bd exactly as you : puttin no interest in others clubs, and disrespecting them.
I don't know you, the only thing i know from you is about barça and this is too bad. Just think about the purpuse of this sport.

i respeact your opinion.
only put really of barça beetwin 1992-2004

i'm very reallistic, shaktar never win barça if barça is a full, never.
in other thing...i'm fan of juventus

what is the problem?
i'm fan of barça 25 years ago..

i respeact very teams, i want see premier league in tv , calcio...
but if for me barça win shaktar, arsenal or another club, is only my opinion...
barça have difficult in front of madrid, inter, manchester, chelsea...

sorry for my poor english.

barca dont need to play with no one team they are so strong for all they were also 2007 with ronaldinho but Liverpool beat them in nou camp , also last year they were great just they went down from inter so its football and u dont know nothing u also lose 2-0 at home from hercales so why real or other teams u do like they are nothing ?

barca dont need to play with no one team they are so strong for all they were also 2007 with ronaldinho but Liverpool beat them in nou camp , also last year they were great just they went down from inter so its football and u dont know nothing u also lose 2-0 at home from hercales so why real or other teams u do like they are nothing ?

2007? :TTTH: fat ronaldinho fat deco....this team go to down...in this team isn't guardiola, today you can't talk about 2007 and one team that only know about partys, samba, alcohol...

inter? yes inter win...inter is big team. and this year schalke 04 zas in the face...
i respeact very teams, i want see premier league in tv , calcio...
but if for me barça win shaktar, arsenal or another club, is only my opinion...
barça have difficult in front of madrid, inter, manchester, chelsea..

barça in this moment can lose 1,2,3 match....but is the best team.
and madrid is the second. Barça no is perfect, but is the best.

lose in front hercules? the only match that barça lose in all liga...and they was in september 2010...

the final champions is barça-madrid but ths is ootball and they are play in semis

i don't say that barça win all, because barça no will win all.
you read my bet...

Last edited:
hope Barca wins all.

but i think there will be a draw in league and one CL match..

Barca can rest some top players for the league match. They have advantage there over Real..

i say:

Liga
Madrid 1-1 Barcelona

Copa del Rey
Madrid 0-1 Barcelona

Champions League
Madrid 0-0 Barcelona
Barcelona 8-0 Madrid

check.

Back
Top Bottom