YOUR BET, ABOUT "MADRID-BARÇA" SPECIAL APRIL

Time for statistic. Some bad and good news to Barça fans.

The bad news: in 9 finals Mou only lost once.

The good news: the lost occurred at 2004 in a Domestic Cup Final in Clássico against Benfica.

I don´t think Mourinho wanted to lose against Barca in the league 5:0 either ;)

Good luck to both of the teams, hope to see good football, without any injurys..

Time for statistic. Some bad and good news to Barça fans.

The bad news: in 9 finals Mou only lost once.

The good news: the lost occurred at 2004 in a Domestic Cup Final in Clássico against Benfica.

Time for statistics then:
- Both teams have 50% of chances to win.
- Referee have 0% chances of being praised after the match.

That's all. Good luck!

By the way: It's quite sad how Real Madrid wanted the grass to be taller than usual and dry tonight. They did it for the Classico and was quite cowardish by them. But now they are trying to force the spanish federation to forbid them to water the grass at halftime tonight. All because they are obsessed in not allowing Barcelona to play football. I mean, not only is quite unsportive, but also shows a coward spirit that doesn't fit the usual image of Real. I wonder how long will Madrid environment accept this kind of things. For once, Di Stefano publically criticized Mourinho's methods yesterday in the Madrid press. Maybe there's a lot more at stake for Real tonight than a cup?

Last edited:
Di Maria was simply stunning. When he wants he can be a complete player.

Oh yeah.
Now everybody understood both team have the same level, and that the difference can only be made with mental, we will see for sure in the winner of this semi the next european champion.
Even if in the other semi both Schalke and ManU can win, i'd be very surprise to see one of those two be european champ this year

that must be the worst referee i have seen in a while... the barca goal was ofside, yet Ronaldo was not? don´t be silly.. Di Maria should have got red for that hadball..

Real had no chance last half hour of the playing time, defending only..I saw better Barca matches, but they deserved to win today, the goal should have count imo..

I thought ref did pretty well overall for such a big match.

Di Maria MoM! damn! This guy's a MONSTER!!!

Casillas kept them in the game with 3-4 super saves when Barca was playing with them as if they're a 2nd division team.

This loss will really hurt Barca and make them stronger in long run. Too many times they don't take their chances and then all you need is for opponents to take ONE chance and BOOM! You've lost a game and a cup where you were the better team for most of the match.

Pep and Barca will learn form this.

In meantime, it's celebration time in Madrid! Well done. Did what they had to do, not always pretty and lots of TIMe-wasting in that last 5 mins... typical Mourinho style but it worked at end. Congrats to Madrid and Mourinho.

congratulations madrid and madrid' fans

great match

barça win liga
madrid win copa

champions...coming soon

ref was bad, it's absolutely right as much as Pedro's offside, Ronaldo's wasn't (I hope you aren't talking about the goal) btw, why the hell Di Maria should have got red for that? is it bcuz he's a RM player? seriously, just take it and relax. RM deserved the win as much as Barça, if not more. their struggle was just an absolutely amazing show as much as Barça's quality plays. thank god the judgement wasn't up to someone like you, at least.

fake catalans, stop those rubbish talks. just take it.

Last edited:
that must be the worst referee i have seen in a while... the barca goal was ofside, yet Ronaldo was not? don´t be silly.. Di Maria should have got red for that hadball..

Real had no chance last half hour of the playing time, defending only..I saw better Barca matches, but they deserved to win today, the goal should have count imo..

You really don't like Madrid erm? I haven't seen the whole match but I saw the plays you mention above so you're completely wrong in those ones. Pedro was offside and Ronaldo onside, the goal is clean. I have to see the game tomorrow but according to other people the ref did pretty well for the Spanish League standards.

Copa del Rey
Madrid 1-0 Barcelona

Fixed. :)

Oh yeah.
Now everybody understood both team have the same level, and that the difference can only be made with mental.

I would love to agree with you mate but I simply can't. Barça is still the best team in the world although tonight's victory showed the gap isn't that large.

congratulations madrid and madrid' fans

great match

barça win liga
madrid win copa

champions...coming soon

Great fairplay ;)

For me, the referee did well tonight, he had the match in hands from the beggining to the end.
First half, Real could have scored at least 2, they did not manage to, idem for barça in second half.
BUT the key is : where was Messi ? Because I saw the same man as last year against Inter : a ghost.
Ballon d'or means decisive.
He is definitely not.
Barça's problem is that when everything is well, they are the best, but when something is not undercontrol (for example Real first half), they do not exist.
They are good together and do the decision together but they cannot releave on one person to do the job.

Ozil did a good match, but he was too limit physicly imo, but Di Maria is just WOW. Great transfer by ... Mourinho.
He is the man, for sure. I saw in first half of the match the best team of the world who could have beaten every single team.
Ronaldo as usual, decisive.
This is the thing PIPA. Football is scoreing goals. Having the possession and the domination without scoring is useless at the end. And you often regret not having scored.

The question is : what the hell was Villa doing ????? I saw a little child lost during all the match.
The question remains : why Adebayor. For me it was to put someone on who the defendors will concentrate to leave freedom for Ronaldo and Di Maria, nothing else.
Pinto and Casillas did both well too :P

messi only in second half..
villa is out

casillas...casillas is the god of goalkeepers..
he put a hand in a iniesta shoot......amazing..the best goalkeeper of the world..

really, the first in scored, win the match, madrid scored, and win..

another time, congratulations

I don't know what you mean by where was Messi? Where you watching the same match as rest of us!? In 2nd half, Messi was his usual self. Amazing, couldn't be stopped! Madrid players even try to FOUL him and they can't catch him as he's just so f'n fast and agile and tricky! If Pedro's 'head' hadn't been offside too, Barca would be up 1-0 with the most amazing goal and again largely thanks to Messi darting past 3 player and delivering perfect through ball.

Messi had a pretty good game after all. Better than Ronaldo let's say who apart from flashes of briliance here and there (like the goal) wasn't in the game as much.

Di Maria was much better than Ronaldo in this game and Messi had good game. If anything David Villa is the one who was the least effective Barca player. He's out of form now and didn't do much.

And yeah if it wasn't for superb Casillas, Barca would've scored a few including nice shot by Messi.

thank you Ronaldinho_23 for the fairplay

allezlinter

your sentence : "Barça's problem is that when everything is well, they are the best, but when something is not undercontrol (for example Real first half), they do not exist."

is what I say always ..

but, it's time for barça to try changing the style depending on the opponent ..
they're stuck with this play which can be useful against weak teams ..
barça's point of weakness is the same point of power .. holding the ball .. they can't play directly .. they're stuck with this style so they forgot how to attack quicly ..

that's why I say about guardiola "he's just a good student who revise his lesson and answer the day of the exam, exactly with the same lesson , litterally, he's not creative .."

yeah u have right alves did about 7 fouls without stop and dont get yellow card thats shame .... also in start of match trackle on alonso was yellow card but refere dont give it ;)

well done real my bet ? real on final of Champions League

@Ronaldinho_23 u were person that thought no one can beat barca ? whats happen now ?

You really don't like Madrid erm? I haven't seen the whole match but I saw the plays you mention above so you're completely wrong in those ones. Pedro was offside and Ronaldo onside, the goal is clean. I have to see the game tomorrow but according to other people the ref did pretty well for the Spanish League standards.http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8316/file1c.png

sorry i don´t mean Ronaldo goal, but Ronaldos chance after i think Adebayor passed the ball to him and he almost scored with Iniesta blocking the ball...that was even more looking like ofside than Barca goal, but there was no whistle.. there was also other things, Di Maria intencional hand should have been straight red imo.. I don´t like Madrid, i admit...it´s obvious they are favourised as most succesfull club etc..but i don´t see it this way...becouse behind that glory is nothing for me...just buisiness and great connections to the King of Spain. Barca are not my favourite club, but they deserved to win this match, just were unlucky...but then again, if Pepe scored, it might be like that, becouse i bet Mourinho would tell them to defend the 0:1...

0:1 is a result i predicted btw....didn´t know that Barca will be the home team...so not looking to the teams i was right :D

i strongly feel CL will be other story.. Barca can be better than today..or will have luck to score what they missed today..

Last edited:
I don't know what you mean by where was Messi? Where you watching the same match as rest of us!? In 2nd half, Messi was his usual self. Amazing, couldn't be stopped! Madrid players even try to FOUL him and they can't catch him as he's just so f'n fast and agile and tricky! If Pedro's 'head' hadn't been offside too, Barca would be up 1-0 with the most amazing goal and again largely thanks to Messi darting past 3 player and delivering perfect through ball.

Messi had a pretty good game after all. Better than Ronaldo let's say who apart from flashes of briliance here and there (like the goal) wasn't in the game as much.

Di Maria was much better than Ronaldo in this game and Messi had good game. If anything David Villa is the one who was the least effective Barca player. He's out of form now and didn't do much.

And yeah if it wasn't for superb Casillas, Barca would've scored a few including nice shot by Messi.

I don't mean he was not here, i mean he still hasn't shown he is the best player in the world. He has to become decisive as soon as possible. The problem of Messi is that he cannot unlock a locked situation.
He is the best player in the world in the best team in the world and due to that he should be the team's leader.
Unfortunately he does not manage to become the man who can take the Barca out of those situations. In second half he should have scored (at least 2 occasions he usually puts inside) but we saw a spectacular Messi and not a decisive one. Tonight match is to put with last year semi final of CL, also with Argentina wc quarter final.
He is able to score at anytime in normal times but when barca doesnt manage to do it in team, he is never there to save them.
That's what i meant. Of course he was amazing tonight, as usual i want to say. But as he is Messi we ask him more and he should be able to show his real self in those "classicos"

thank you Ronaldinho_23 for the fairplay

allezlinter

your sentence : "Barça's problem is that when everything is well, they are the best, but when something is not undercontrol (for example Real first half), they do not exist."

is what I say always ..

but, it's time for barça to try changing the style depending on the opponent ..
they're stuck with this play which can be useful against weak teams ..
barça's point of weakness is the same point of power .. holding the ball .. they can't play directly .. they're stuck with this style so they forgot how to attack quicly ..

that's why I say about guardiola "he's just a good student who revise his lesson and answer the day of the exam, exactly with the same lesson , litterally, he's not creative .."

Sorry for double post but what you say, i never saw it that way, but what you say is true.
Football total by Cruyff produces the best football on earth and guardiola tries, and usually succeds in doing it well. But guardiola (as Messi, like i just said upper) only cling to this philosophy and the day when someone, with only tactical and defensive intelligence finds the way (either you like it or not, this man is named Jose Mourinho) to counter them, they are lost.

I would love to agree with you mate but I simply can't. Barça is still the best team in the world although tonight's victory showed the gap isn't that large.

I'll tell you the truth. Maybe i am wrong, maybe Real will loose in CL, i dont know.
Last year i was in Barcelona for second leg of semi between Barca and Inter.
A man had found the solution to enable the barca to score, letting them all their usual qualities (ball possession, occasions, ...)
When i exit the stadium i was sure in myself that no one could stop Inter. And no one did. I have feel the same thing tonight.
Honnestly i think Mourinho always knew what he was doing. First classico of the season was a needed defeat. The player understood that if they did not listen to him, barca is better. All that is in the head. Barca is not a football god. Its players are human. And there is a way to beat them.
How do you consider a club's level if not by their capacity to succeed ?
Barca can be taken as a reference for excellent club.
If you take off those two ridicules loss where Barca was on the pitch as if they were on the beach, only Real can beat them. And how can they beat them ? By knowing they can. And Real is the only team on earth who can pretend to beat the true Barca. That's why i think they have the same level.

Last edited:
I'm wondering how long that same trophy has been passed on from team to team before this incident. Or do they get remade regularly?

Lool this is already a replica mate :)
They have the original like 10 minutes on the pitch then it goes in a box to be placed behind a glass in Madrid.
The federation knows that the players are celebrating and drinking so they give them this real size replica.

Back
Top Bottom