YOUR BET, ABOUT "MADRID-BARÇA" SPECIAL APRIL

am really angry, this thing called Albiol ruined every thing ..
in general, a boring match due to boring barça style (it's efficace and bring them wins, but, boring, it kills football joy) ..
Men of the match are Pepe & Khedira ..

At the end of the day, the game was pretty enjoyable to watch, not the perfect and beautiful match we could have imagined but surely an hour and half well spent. Yes, that Barça football style is extremely boring (in our perspective sure) but for once in times, somehow, I feel we are finally capable of beat them. The effort and commitment showed after Albiol's sent off really amazed me. I'm very excited for Copa del Rey final, maybe this time we can beat Barça. By the way, Pepe MVP. :D

hate mourinho so much lke i hate barca , but i think this reasult if positive for them .... they were losing 1 - 0 and albiol take red so when all thought match its finish real get 1 important point and i think moral of players its more up and they saw that they can beat barca so my bet for final of cup its real win 1-0 maybe

yes TSO and VALON

moral is the key ..
we all noticed that Madrid was able to beat them even with 10 players ..
so, that's a good psychological point ..

in general, a boring match due to boring barça style (it's efficace and bring them wins, but, boring, it kills football joy) ..

I'm sorry for you. It's obvious you don't like the same sport most people do and speak driven by some kind of hatred.

I understand you, anyway. It must be boring to watch your 400 M€ team playing with 3 DMFs and running behind the ball and having to need the ref to only draw a game at home.

We didn't finnish the game when we had to, and we paid for it. But don't lie to yourselves, it was a onse-sided match all along.

If anybody killed the game it was Mourinho and his tactics... honestly I hope Real looses those trophies just to get rid of that coach, a real shame to play like that when you need the points and play at home.

Whats kills football its 8 players defending in the box.

Total shots

Real Madrid 12 (5)
Barcelona 10 (5)

I don't think a coward team (defending 8 on the box) can even reach the 18 yards ..

plz stop this funny stories .. we all know your team holds the ball in the middle 95 % of the time ..

and when I speak about boring, I think it's a matter of taste ..

we eat chocolate, and it feeds us ..

but, you enjoy it, I don't enjoy it ..

where's the problem ??
why you're descriminating me for that ?????

I hate barcelona style, and you have to respect my opinion as I respect your admiring of their style ..

Last edited:
hmm at this stage it´s realy not needed to argue about each team style..this is league match...barca have more point´s so they don´t need to play with same drive as Real...

i belive we will see the real teams ability in the CL or the cup match...where both teams will have to fight for everything..

yes TSO and VALON

moral is the key ..
we all noticed that Madrid was able to beat them even with 10 players ..
so, that's a good psychological point ..

Sorry all but the team who just did not try to play yesterday is barca.
Villa called the balls sometimes 5 or 6 times and nobody would take the risk to pass him over the defense.
Again Mou showed that he could win even with a ten men team and that football is above all tactic AND mental. Technic is just a little touch on the top, nothing more.

What did you expect man, that Mourinho would put 5 forwards and that it would be spectacular football ?
These games will be won with tactic and mental, as it always is when two big teams encounter (cf this afternoon Arsenal-Liverpool)

What did you expect man, that Mourinho would put 5 forwards and that it would be spectacular football ?
These games will be won with tactic and mental, as it always is when two big teams encounter (cf this afternoon Arsenal-Liverpool)

this is "la liga" no champions, no cup..and in her house..in bernabeu..mourinho played as a small team..

with this tactic, mou losed the spanish league...Barcelona played a pleasure and is champion practically

another thing will be the cup..we'll see

With pleasure ? Sorry but i saw no pleasure yesterday.
We saw something we barely see yesterday, a team that had no solution in front of a ten men squad.
At the end, Villa was making tons of ball call for a long pass, but no one risked to pass hime the ball, by fear to loose its possession.
Real played smartly.
And everyone knew before this match that Barça would be champion. With such championship results you can be nothing but champion.

+8 points
bernabeu
1-1
80% the ball for barça
win the "liga" and go to home

no more comments

I won't say that who kills football. But you guys are talking about tactics. Okay if you think what Mourinho did (bring 3DMs, play with defend awareness in BERNABEU) is smart and good tactics, I also have my own opinion. You criticise Barca's midfielder didn't dare to give Villa ball and so on? Honestly, why we have to do that? +8 in La Liga, and we have 3 big game in front. Mourinho's brain is unpredictable and don't you think that try to beat him as 1st leg and show him everything we had is the best way to Barca kill themself? RM had a good game, but it doesn't mean that they were be able to beat Barca. That's true. As drekkard said, we didn't finish the game when we had to, and we paid for it. But we have the reason to satisfy. The distance still remain, and Mourinho absolutely didn't know exactly what we got. That's all.

Last edited:
Mate this is exactly what i think : neither barça nor real needed to take riks.
That's why we saw a closed match. None of them took risk and above all, none of them played with pleasure.
But the athmosphere was really amazing.

Whilst I love watching Barcelona play (who doesn't) I hope Real win, I've always had a soft spot for them since Butragueno and Sanchez used to lead the forward line and then watching the great Zidane wave his magic.

Watched the draw on Saturday with my Real top on, was disappointed they couldn't get the win, but thought they were the better team with 10 men.

I do believe that Barca will come out on top in the Cup, possibly as much as 2 or 3-0, just got a feeling. Think the CL will be a 1-1, followed by a 2-0 win for Barca.

FD

Mate this is exactly what i think : neither barça nor real needed to take riks.
That's why we saw a closed match. None of them took risk and above all, none of them played with pleasure.
But the athmosphere was really amazing.

Yeah, anyway we can expect something better tomorrow. :D

Time for statistic. Some bad and good news to Barça fans.

The bad news: in 9 finals Mou only lost once.

The good news: the lost occurred at 2004 in a Domestic Cup Final in Clássico against Benfica.

Back
Top Bottom