YOUR BET, ABOUT "MADRID-BARÇA" SPECIAL APRIL

jihado86 that´s a matter of opinion..

I was never bored watching any barcelona match i did since 2006 i think.. the style is for some people boring but for example for me it´s not..

tomorrow , the last "clasico"

and abidal is in the group!!! yeaaaaaaaah!!

come'n barça!! kick the mourinho ass anhoter time...(sorry , i hate mourinho, no r.madrid)

how are u barca fans so stupid ? ur acting here too ??? cmon guys leave that actors and dont follow , im not fan of real at all but im PRO good football and honest and barca looks always one clear team in eyes of the world but its not true they are one of most dirty teams in the world and its giving one bad view to football playing like pussy always !!!!

:LMAO: Mate, let me ask you something. You are LFC's fan, aren't you? If your LFC have to face with a team who always tried to kick YOUR PLAYERS, full of violence & aggression, what would you do? Let them kick you as they want, keep smiling and running? Face it mate. WE DON'T WANNA ACT!!! But Mourinho & his students think that they can beat us with that violent style, we have to show them the consequent. If Dani Alves didn't act (as you guys said), maybe his leg is broken now. Or maybe his leg must be broken to prove Pepe's red card was right??? We don't have to be clean with a team who's absolutely dirty and inferior. Critise us as you want, but we can only protect ourselves in that way. Why don't you ask Mourinho for something more beautiful and cleaner? We will be clean if they are clean.

PIPA already posted, but I think you guys must watch this. Who's dirty now???
YouTube - Mourinho - Biggest Hypocrite

Last edited:
in my opinion Real Madrid has great players but no team strategy, not as Barca.. Barca style is unique, it´s hard to learn, becouse they learn the same style for this players in B teams since they first come to the club + they only buy or find the best young talents and develop them to play this + this players - or the core know each other very good, they play long together...

While Madrid, even if they were coached by Chuck Norris, can´t learn to play their own style for such short time.. they chainge more than 3-4 players + coach each season since i remember.. they need consistency + self belief...

currently they have no motivation as we saw in Zaragoza match, becouse they struggle to fight on two fronts and chase Barca... in matches with them they don´t cope with the pressure mostly and foul, while Barca are not that cheating team Real making them to be, but they use this Real failures and eventually they know how to use them so the other get booked...

but let me ask you, is it only Barca players? All modern football players know how to use this situations, how to make best out of nothing for their team on pitch... this is not just Barca - it´s all over the europe..

second thing, the racist words of Busquets..it´s realy shame he did this, but common, it´s a game, high tempo game and if he don´t have everything right in his head + he is very much excited ...this word´s come out of the mouth very easy...

there is thousands of cases like this, and i honestly belive also from madrid players towards other or madrid supporters towards other players of other teams during match...it´s racism, but it is not something that was not before...i feel it´s kind of pathetic from Real to come with this, becouse to follow each player with a camera and just waiting to get more evidence against them is pathetic.. the same could be done by Barca and maybe they also would get a good material to put on their website against Madrid players..

all i want to say, Madrid can beat Barca tonight obviously, they have 90 minutes for that.. but in long term Barca is a much stronger team on the pitch with their style + much stronger in their heads, much more believe in them selfs.. Mourinho has high task to motivate madrid...

for myself i can say i´m honestly bored with Real Madrid, they need to stop this galacico thing and build a conception, promote more and more youngsters and buy only players they need...otherwise they will repeat this each year, look at barca youth team, they won´t be any other in seasons to come...

second thing, the racist words of Busquets..it´s realy shame he did this, but common, it´s a game, high tempo game and if he don´t have everything right in his head + he is very much excited ...this word´s come out of the mouth very easy...

I think it was very dissapointing to see him say those words. He knew it was wrong, it wasnt an off the cuff remark, as you can see him covering his mouth and trying to hide it from view.

You talk about pressure and high intensity but you have to be of a prejudiced disposition to think of saying such things. Many other footballers are in high pressure matches and don't say such things. I don't buy the high pressure argument for one minute, every day policemen, doctors, judges etc have to deal with high pressure situations, but it wouldnt for a moment excuse them from displaying such racism.

You can talk about diving, crowding the refs, or the personal animosity between the coaches, all of these are bad, but in my opinion to have a player calling another player "monkey" because of his skin is disgusting. For a player to this in the semi final of the biggest club competition in Europe, while playing for a team that labels itself as "more than a club" sends out a very bad image of football.

I think it was very dissapointing to see him say those words. He knew it was wrong, it wasnt an off the cuff remark, as you can see him covering his mouth and trying to hide it from view.

You talk about pressure and high intensity but you have to be of a prejudiced disposition to think of saying such things. Many other footballers are in high pressure matches and don't say such things. I don't buy the high pressure argument for one minute, every day policemen, doctors, judges etc have to deal with high pressure situations, but it wouldnt for a moment excuse them from displaying such racism.

You can talk about diving, crowding the refs, or the personal animosity between the coaches, all of these are bad, but in my opinion to have a player calling another player "monkey" because of his skin is disgusting. For a player to this in the semi final of the biggest club competition in Europe, while playing for a team that labels itself as "more than a club" sends out a very bad image of football.

Okay then a player plays for the biggest club in the world in XX century, a club that known as a "Galaticos", always try to kick his opponent, with an attitude full of violent and aggressive, is not a bad image of football?

They want a battle, we have to response. We had to play 2 game with a destroy machine, and we had no solution. Don't blame on us, ask Mourinho why he didn't let his team play more beautiful. Then we will answer.

Whatever you say about Real Madrid and their behaviour (which was also bad), it cannot be used as an excuse for a player calling another player a racist name like that, it was plumbing a new depth.

my friend, let´s say it in other words, without any sign i want to protect this behaviour..that i dont think Busquets is racist or bad person...just becouse he trains with also "black" skin players in Abidal, Alves, and more others in his own team.. I think it´s something like childish behaviour...there is this thing to provocate someone and to realy mean something.. if you take some kids in school, not looking on color.. sometimes you say to a girl you monkey, just to make her angry..but nothing beyound that..i think if Busquets appologise, it would be enough.. becouse as i said, this thing happend during high tense matches and when everybody is way to excited over everything.. they should not happend, but they do happend.. of course it would be ok if uefa punish him..but the core of the racism problem won´t be fixed with this...there is other things to prevent this behaviour that has to be done...

-- other, the thing many other footballers don´t say it, well how do you know they don´t say it? just becouse nobody couth it on camera? if for example camera catch Ramos saying this to Abidal or Alves..i wouln´t be surprised...the racism is everywhere, but again we have to see this are matches, i often when i play against my friends i swear sometimes from anger, even if this are my best friends..

Doctors and all you mentioned are saving people.. but this are fights - matches...

i don´t want to defend this behaviour, it´s just sometimes it´s normal in this situations, Barca should punish Busquets in privacy, he should appologise..and i belive he already learned from it, especialy i hope he get´s talk from Abidal, Alves and Eto on phone...

Last edited:
my friend, let´s say it in other words, without any sign i want to protect this behaviour..that i dont think Busquets is racist or bad person...just becouse he trains with also "black" skin players in Abidal, Alves, and more others in his own team..

I think it is a little naive to assume that someone who works with people of a different race cannot possibly be racist.

other, the thing many other footballers don´t say it, well how do you know they don´t say it? just becouse nobody couth it on camera? if for example camera catch Ramos saying this to Abidal or Alves..

I would be shocked if the majority of professional footballers, playing at top levels, said such racist things to opponents. Maybe if we had this discussion in the 1970s that would not have been the case, but I think a lot of on-the-field racism is a thing of the past. I don't know about Ramos doing it to Abidal or Alves? I havent heard of him doing it, let alone seen a video of it.

i wouln´t be surprised...the racism is everywhere, but again we have to see this are matches, i often when i play against my friends i swear sometimes from anger, even if this are my best friends...

But there is a difference between swearing and making a racist slur. If you friend makes a late tackle on you and you call him a "f**king a**hole" that is qualitatively different to calling your friend a racist word.

Doctors and all you mentioned are saving people.. but this are fights - matches...

Well say a doctor has to deal with gangs stabbing each other, this would be a situation as intense as last weeks match. But it would still be inherently wrong for a doctor to make racist remarks.

mate you take this much to serious as it is...

Im sure Busquets is no KKK member and no racist in his private life, this things happend, and he probably say this to make Marcelo nervous wich is sad..but he should not be hanged for it..

It is racist but then again, do you think the players don´t swear on each other during game? do you think they all are friendly to each other? If there was this happening to me i say Fuck you and we play.. i would not do anything out of it on Marcelo place... Racism is very difficult...if Marcelo called Busquets white asshole, would that be racist? Racism is something you have to teach kids to recognise as bad thing since begining...it should be punished..but this way it´s silly..becouse of the field, i doubt Busquets meant that and i doubt he would use this in training towards his own black team mates...

And if Busquets has said this, he should be punished, this is nothing for footbal and should not be on pitch..but again to preven something there is needed more than just follow footballers mouths with camera waiting what they say...

Well, if Marcelo was to call him that arguably it would be racist, but he hasnt done that, so it's hypothetical and not something that occured, whereas Busquets actually did make racist gestures.

If Busquets "meant it" or not isnt the crux of the matter, to make monkey insinuations towards black people is utterly appalling and your idea that "it's not serious" seems to be a sad reflection of distorted moral values.

Mate, let me ask you something. You are LFC's fan, aren't you? If your LFC have to face with a team who always tried to kick YOUR PLAYERS, full of violence & aggression, what would you do? Let them kick you as they want, keep smiling and running? Face it mate. WE DON'T WANNA ACT!!! But Mourinho & his students think that they can beat us with that violent style, we have to show them the consequent. If Dani Alves didn't act (as you guys said), maybe his leg is broken now. Or maybe his leg must be broken to prove Pepe's red card was right??? We don't have to be clean with a team who's absolutely dirty and inferior. Critise us as you want, but we can only protect ourselves in that way. Why don't you ask Mourinho for something more beautiful and cleaner? We will be clean if they are clean.

PIPA already posted, but I think you guys must watch this. Who's dirty now???

yeah im Liverpool FC fan and now that we are talking about Liverpool i have just one question for u guys ... u remember Mascherano in Liverpool ??? he was great player stong and make hard trackle and like agresive game , look him now hes fucking stupid diving every second , we say here "with who you stay , you'll be like him" and from he com to Barcelona he become fucking pussy staying with pussy;s of Barcelona ,

ah today start also puyol and messi to diving haha what a loser's team , i use to like barca when was Rivaldo , Figo and Kluivert but not more and now its team that i hate the most even more than manchester , everton and chelsea , just because of playing like pussy;s i cant watch them more !!!

about Mourinho fuck him i dont care for trainer i hate him the most and i know hes hypocrit and i dont like hiim as well ;)

! :LOL: I`m shock how masch used to break up plays in the middle of the field for Lpool and seeing him do this nancy bit is crazy. Question has to be asked though " Who told you it was ok to do such things?!"

RM had a perfect goal disallow could of made the match much more exciting ....Barca`s ring of fire dance looks dull to Mourinho`s celebration . Boring match too many whistles being blown for my taste, let them play the game imo it was diving w/o a spring board ffs.

oeeeeeeeeeeee oeoeoeoeeeeeeeeeeee oeoeoeoeeeeeee ooooooeeeeeee

barça, barça!! baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarça!

oeoeoeoeoeoeoeo

we are in wembley!!! we are in wembley!!!

oeoeoeoeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1304455876_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Everyone is blaiming Barcelona for being theatrical, filming, diving etc etc. If you look at the whole CL Barcelona campaign you won't find much of that shit Mourinho pointing in Barcelona(Ok Van Persie second yellow but thats refree error,not conspiracy). The reason those games were a mess was Mourinho tactics, why all other teams play 11vs11 with Barca and Real can't do that? Remember first El Clasico 5:0? Notice how AGGRESIVE Real was.

Mourinho way to stop Barcelona is effective, but its way too aggresive and makes way too many cards in process..

result: Real fucked up whole campaign.. congratulations! Even with some referee erros - Real never had a winning situation, tie at best + win in the cup(even that in OT)

Whole mess is because of Mourinho! Im confident in final we will see much better football from Barcelona(less diving,waving,crying) Adebayor can go wave his hands at Man City bench and Mourinho can go blaim the whole world - i wonder tho how he got 2 CL cups if everyone was against him since he got born )) La liga is lost, CL lost, plenty of time to sober ahahah

Last edited:
Both Barça and Real played the same game yesterday (call it as you want : theatrical or tacticly intelligent). The will only be deception for Real, and not too much contestation for second leg.
I am so happy for Abidal, and for him (and maybe only for him) I am happy for barça's qualification.

Back
Top Bottom