World Football Climax (SEGA - PS2)

psfzola said:
I hope so. Konami need to be taken out of their comfort zone if we're going to see any major improvement in the WE series. I get the feeling at the moment that they know they are the best, and they know they don't have to take any risks by adding new features.

Thats ecatly what is going on !!! Konami knows that everyone buys the new WE!!! So why making Changes??? let the idiots buy every Update fro we( we had make and let ou Bank acount get bigger and bigger! The only thing they havent done is a Thank you Thread fro seabass to say Thanks to all us stupid people who buy this game!!!!

So i hope this Game Kicks ass!!!!

Dengeki PS2

Vier Redakteure vergeben je bis zu 100 Punkte

World Football Climax (PS2, Sega): 80 / 85 / 65 / 80
Uchuu Keiji Tamashii (PS2, Bandai Namco): 85 / 80 / 75 / 55
Boxer's Road 2: The Real (PSP, Ertain): 80 / 85 / 80 / 80
Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable (PSP, Square Enix): 75 / 80 / 80 / 80
Kamaitachi no Yoru 2 (PSP, Chunsoft): 80 / 85 / 75 / 85

kobashi said:
now not sure if i should cancel my pre-order.

I will not cancel anything !

Other mags has given better scores!:roll:

But only 27 Points from Famitsu???? HHHHHMMMM?!

I will play it by myself, amd the i know if it is good or shit!

Last edited:
you're right about we10 being over rated. i care to think that fifa World cup is under rated it plays INSANELY better than the first fifa game for 360

BumperMan said:
you're right about we10 being over rated. i care to think that fifa World cup is under rated it plays INSANELY better than the first fifa game for 360
Sure? I played the first one and it was so shite!!! :lmao:

ashmufc said:
Sure? I played the first one and it was so shite!!! :lmao:

Any Winning Eleven is better than Fifa! Fifa Wc 2006 is a step forward but to far away from any We ever released! Sorry but so it is!!!;)

ooops i just created a thread.. damn.. can someone delete it??

btw, i want this game... leave a pm as soon someone has it :)

Thanks

Fernando

Great, if this game is good i will try to do a Graphik patch, i hope tools will be compatible\\:o/ :mrgreen: \\:o/ !

So frenando, stay tuned by footballclimax we need your Translations!And if tools like ggs are compatible than we have partytime, i hope sega hasnt make shit with this game!!!;)

Back
Top Bottom