World Football Climax (SEGA - PS2)

brunnoce said:
WOW! thats great news!!
this game is already been respected! i mean FERNANDO is willing on working in it! thats huge man!specially for us, non japanease speakers!

jimis do you have msn?
add me brunnoce@hotmail.com

Sorry i dont have MSN but my mail is :trentos@t-online.de

Bleeders said:
I'm really interested to see how this game is.

I really, really hope it's closer to the Saturn Worldwide Soccer games as I enjoyed those.

We hope so to! Game is in Stores In japan! so i hope Lik-Sang send it as soon as possible!

bit concerned that in the 1on1 section the trick that tevez does, rather than the ball going over the player, it just sort of disappears! looks nice though, could be interesting, and where is that gouden license for?

i hope that 1on1 feature can be disabled..cause i read that it pops in when you get the 1on1 oportunity, and they change to that player camera..
i just hope we can turn that off...cause thats too arcade for me..

I have this game within 3-4 hours Damn postal service. It's not that large, its the size of a dvd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry... I buy Winning Eleven and PES to support Konami. Other games I own are from other developers etc............................

Last edited by a moderator:
offcourse i know that u buy loads of games from the evo-web sponsors man, and not start screaming around it...
i dont mean to fight or discuss ...i jsut think u should be carefull on what u say...
and by the way ive already recived the game...i will post a review later tonight..man gotta work now...;)

thanx Holio!;)

Last edited:
i think the game is in english or at least the menus?? player names are in englsih as far i can see without looking at the game

fernando said:
i think the game is in english or at least the menus?? player names are in englsih as far i can see without looking at the game

fernando at least from the videos , player names are in jap...look the line ups in the videos..

Last edited:
OMG!!! this games is just crap..... i mean.. SEGA !!!! the movements sucks badly....

it somehow resembles me to football kingdom, but worst ... i liked fk cause it was kinda arcadeish but this.....

its 2006 ,.... we10 is out and they put out this?
dunno guys... its just me or what

Fernando

is the game not that good?
i might get hands on the game....but if its realy bad im not gonna do any trouble getting it.

I have plyed only 2 games but, what i have seen was Ok, i have startet with Barca vs stuttgart, Com defense was good, Passing is also fluid, shoots are ok(need Practice), i have to play more games to say whats really wrong! stadiums and pitches are also Ok!
Long Passs in Center are not so easy as in We10, also Drobling is harder, i had no problem with movements, animations are also Ok.

Only thing i will say is that anyone wants a WEclone, Sega is Sega this game is more World wide soccer than Winning eleven, i have never thought about a we clone or something similar!This game is new, we all play Winning eleven for years now, we are all fixed in Winning eleven Gameplay, weAnimations, weshoots .........! I think we have to give it a real chance and see after some Games what it is realy!

So i will play more Matches and after 20-30 Matches i can say something. i will post a review this Night( it will be late ladys because i have to work till 17:00 German Time)!

Only thing i have seen is Slowdowns in penalty areas when a lot of Players are on screen!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom