World Football Climax (SEGA - PS2)

I can stream it

EDIT: That's not this game though, is Europe Championship, looks good though, the video cuts off at parts though, specially when is showin gameplay, is there a way to put it on the divx player? im sure it will work good there.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what happens to me but in certain parts, for example gameplay, then when they're like scrolling through options and stuff it works fine.

NickSCFC said:
ye soz everyone i meant picts :mryellow: , as the vids (actually they're just a couple) cant be downloaded and theres not much need putting direct links to it, all you need is the site addy :)

Last edited:
Doubla R said:
I can stream it

EDIT: That's not this game though, is Europe Championship, looks good though, the video cuts off at parts though, specially when is showin gameplay, is there a way to put it on the divx player? im sure it will work good there.

I used Hi-Net Recorder to download the stream, gets to 90% and producers some generic error, I just want to see this video running smoothly.

Also, sorry about not stating it wasn't WFC, it's just that these 2 games are very similar that I figured it'd give some kind of idea about how WFC will run.

Looks shit????8)

Game looks great, kits are good, animations looking great! Players looking good!:shock: :shock: :shock:
Anyway it looks better then any Ea footigame so.....!

I will give this game a chance! its from sega ( not other programminteams)!

wo we will see in June!

thats true,the ball dont "rotate" normaly in some situations, but otherwise great!We dont know if in final Game it will be the same! I will preorder !!!!

I hope fernando will translate this game! Also hope for an Updated european release as world wide soccer 2006!!!!

Only 25days!

i guess that bug with the ball was only due to replay camera(ball camera) i guess we wont notice much in game cameras...
and yes..althoug i think he wont do, i really hope fernando gets his hands onthis game and translate it !

As an old Sega and WWS fan i hope we will have a new expirience!

Something else than winning eleven, who isnt FIFA from EA sports!

Playermodels looks good, I think Animations will be great, in the video some players makes tricks i love that! In 2 Playermode making a awsome trick and see the oponent crying!:mrgreen: \\:o/ ! also shoots look very good!

Please sega dont make shit with this Game! i was witing so long for aomething like WWS!

Playermodels are not same as Virtua striker 3, i think Because this doesnt work on PS2(not enough power), but i hope fo next gen, something like winning eleven with animations and Graphiks from Virtua strikes!

The virtua series are always arcade games, but graphics and animations are superb! This graphikstyle with wegameplay :shock: thats a killergame !

but footballclimax looks more we than a sega Footballgame! All the money is Gameplay and i hope they have done it well! In the video sequences are to short to see whats real going on! But only few days!\\:o/

FINALLY!!! this game has the set piece situation tactics that the WE series is sorely missing. no more waiting till the 90th minute to have 5-6men in the box to try head in a header from a corner or free kick. i really really hope the entire game is a real WE contender. bring on 1st june!

jimis said:
Looks shit????8)

Game looks great, kits are good, animations looking great! Players looking good!:shock: :shock: :shock:
Anyway it looks better then any Ea footigame so.....!

I will give this game a chance! its from sega ( not other programminteams)!

wo we will see in June!

Every game looks better than a EA footygame :D But i don't know it looks not so good to be a concurrent for WE

WEtongelre said:
Every game looks better than a EA footygame :D But i don't know it looks not so good to be a concurrent for WE

I think Konami gets in trouble with this Game!!!\\:o/

Now for 3 Games we have the same WE only few changes here and there, nothing realy new! Shit like lower graphics, fast gameplay(we10), Idiot Keepers(also we10)!

Now its time for something new, i also dont know if its better but when its also good as we series???

Sega makes longer games then Konami, i belive we will see a great Game in a few Days, i have preordered!:mrgreen:

jimis said:
I think Konami gets in trouble with this Game!!!\\:o/

I hope so. Konami need to be taken out of their comfort zone if we're going to see any major improvement in the WE series. I get the feeling at the moment that they know they are the best, and they know they don't have to take any risks by adding new features.

psfzola said:
I hope so. Konami need to be taken out of their comfort zone if we're going to see any major improvement in the WE series. I get the feeling at the moment that they know they are the best, and they know they don't have to take any risks by adding new features.

Yep Konami need a kick to push the title forward... money for old rope comes to mind the last four titles have been upgrades at best and to my mind just lazy tweaks!!

Back
Top Bottom