World Cup 2010 - Spain Thread - Vamos Espña !!!

Thing is spain looked average the level of hype is unfair but that`s how the cookie crumbles. On the ref I thought with all the daft red cards being shown of late I thought Villa slapping a defender in the face would of saw red. I guess the missed pen and the 2 touches he try to do in the box on an open goal made up for that .Honduras is horrid and swedes have a slight slim chance.
I do hope Spain gets through just to see Fabregas do some magic ,because today he looked abnormal and erratic too!

She's attacking again!

saracarbonero2_get_60.jpg

now she`s looking like a woman!!! tbh that`s no distraction once you had it.

...i was just going to say this is the worst picture i've seen of her. i really don't like that jacket. she looks better without it :LOL:

what if she gets hit? is that why she's behind iker's goal? so the opposition will hesitate to shoot for fear of hurting her?

...i was just going to say this is the worst picture i've seen of her. i really don't like that jacket. she looks better without it :LOL:

what if she gets hit? is that why she's behind iker's goal? so the opposition will hesitate to shoot for fear of hurting her?

You know I hate pics with girls but we need clear things.

She is the 24 player of the team. Look:
sara-carbonero-1.jpg

By the way, she has a sister who has seen with Bojan Krkic. Cristina Carbonero:
tumblr_l3d7txDGpn1qbv8yqo1_1280.jpg

matter to you who the players' girlfriends?
worry about what is happening in your selections.

that girl is not guilty of anything .. soon we will be putting in place all

matter to you who the players' girlfriends?
worry about what is happening in your selections.

that girl is not guilty of anything .. soon we will be putting in place all

:LOL: course we know that. I don't think anyone here thought a girl was responsible for Spain's fail against the Swiss. Or at least i HOPE noone did.

Who ever did, must be homo (no offence intended).

I think was The Times who blamed Sara for the defeat against Swiss. The Sun wrote a similiar story between Robert Green and his ex-girlfriend.

Back to football, I still think you miss Marcos Senna. I didn't get why he isn't there. The guy was immense at Euro 2008, he was the dynamo of your team, extremly effective in defense/attack transitions.

PS: I can't understand that FIFA Fantasy game. Villa scored 2 goals, man of the match, etc but Ronaldo gets more points than him! Oh god...

I laugh in the English press.
cock it now after two games in a row, I'm laughing of them, as they laughed Spain

the-sun-world-cup-2010.jpg

hahahaha
really, this girl is very hot

Iker's previous romantic partner was far more attractive in my eyes. This girl has a bit of a nose.

Spain may rue missing those chances if it comes down to goal difference.

Sometimes while it is beautiful to watch the team overplays the ball. Also there was a lack of killer instinct. But Torres can only get sharper with more games.

Apparently Cesc is cross he did not start ahead of Xavi ?

Iker's previous romantic partner was far more attractive in my eyes. This girl has a bit of a nose.

Sometimes while it is beautiful to watch the team overplays the ball. Also there was a lack of killer instinct. But Torres can only get sharper with more games.

Apparently Cesc is cross he did not start ahead of Xavi ?

xavi is better than cesc.
cesc in selecting underachievers level

The same thing happens with Torres, in the selection does not give the level that never gives in his team

The star striker is villa

Spain, sometimes abuse the pass, but the selections esque close, hang the bar is hard .. ..

but it's our game.

Spain has the positive and negative fc.baarcelona

xavi is better than cesc.
cesc in selecting underachievers level

The same thing happens with Torres, in the selection does not give the level that never gives in his team

The star striker is villa

Spain, sometimes abuse the pass, but the selections esque close, hang the bar is hard .. ..

but it's our game.

Spain has the positive and negative fc.baarcelona

Yet fabregas still wants to join barcelona :LMAO:

keeping him on the bench in the world cup may make him stay at arsenal

I think that's impossible. It was important for Spain to not win 1-0 but 2-0, 8-0 it's basically the same thanks to Chile not blasing Switzerland. Now Spain is sure of qualification at any victory as Chile will have +1 at most whilst Spain will have at least +2.

Furthermore, I don't think the Swiss can score more than 1-2 goals on Honduras... so basically there are really high chances that any victory will even put Spain top of the group.
Portugal it is!

Reallllllly looking forward to match vs. Chile!

Should be very interesting. Spain must go for win and can do it! But must be very careful playing against guys like Alexis Sanchez, Humberto Suazo and MArk Gonzalez! That's a team that can hurt you in counter-attacks and all they need is a draw to top the group, should be a tough exciting battle!

I couldn't believe that an Italian newspaper printed "thanks, switzerland" after that game. And it all came back to me today. I wonder whether one of the spanish newspapers will have a dig at Italy. They shouldn't especially since they have their own game to worry 'bout.

ths is the day !!

many changes in the 11

capdevilla out - arbeloa in
navas out - iniesta in

----------casillas----------
ramos--pique--puyol---arbeloa
----------busquets
xavi-----------------alonso
iniesta---torres----villa

I couldn't believe that an Italian newspaper printed "thanks, switzerland" after that game. And it all came back to me today. I wonder whether one of the spanish newspapers will have a dig at Italy. They shouldn't especially since they have their own game to worry 'bout.

I'd be interested to know what paper would write that. This seems very bizarre, if anything, we'd mock France :P

Back
Top Bottom