World Cup 2010 - Spain Thread - Vamos Espña !!!

this will be a good match I consider Chile to be the equivalent of Spain . What Spain is in Europe is What Chile has become in S.America 3rd best imo...imo...imo :BLEH:

this will be a good match I consider Chile to be the equivalent of Spain . What Spain is in Europe is What Chile has become in S.America 3rd best imo...imo...imo :BLEH:

spain
|
|
|argentina brasil
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
chile

axvilla2.jpg

Congratulations,though Spain and lose the first match, but then confidently win two next matches and it is deserved passed in play-off from the first place, a good fellow Spain!:D

Terrible display by Spain today. We were lucky and won thanks to a gift from chile's goalkeeper when we were being totally owned by Chile.

Chile pressure was awesome and they played bravely with 10 men. Then the last 15 minutes were a total farse of a football match.

I hate it when Spain begins to touch the ball without any intention of scoring. To m, great football is having possession and dominating but being offensive and with inentionality. Today we wre lucky, but on the next rounds we need to sharpen our midfield game a little.

And, of course, get Torres OUT of the starting eleven inmediately. He's in the worst possible shape and playing embarrassingly bad. I can't understand the fools that would prefer Torres to Ibra here at Barcelona.

Terrible display by Spain today. We were lucky and won thanks to a gift from chile's goalkeeper when we were being totally owned by Chile.

Chile pressure was awesome and they played bravely with 10 men. Then the last 15 minutes were a total farse of a football match.

I hate it when Spain begins to touch the ball without any intention of scoring. To m, great football is having possession and dominating but being offensive and with inentionality. Today we wre lucky, but on the next rounds we need to sharpen our midfield game a little.

And, of course, get Torres OUT of the starting eleven inmediately. He's in the worst possible shape and playing embarrassingly bad. I can't understand the fools that would prefer Torres to Ibra here at Barcelona.

torres in, with torres, villa is better, more space.

spain , today, has not got 10, because he wants

xavi, iniesta, busquets, pique, villa, gods

I agree with everything you said there. Apart from a few typos :P

BLA BLA BLA

ronaldo vs pique?
lol, easy for pique, very easy, ronaldo is criying only of dream...

only god can help portugal.
HA HA HA
I can see Portugal playing on the defense>counter attack way like today against Brazil, and this is your biggest problem ;) (remember USA and Switzerland)

^^Oh man, we all know you are the favourites but it won't be an easy task. It seems you, Sara Carbonero, guys in Marca and etc are thinking it is going to be peanuts.

By the way:
1277496422531i1sy.gif

^^Oh man, we all know you are the favourites but it won't be an easy task. It seems you, Sara Carbonero, guys in Marca and etc are thinking it is going to be peanuts.

By the way:

oh baby, no crying...
before that, there is a kick to Iniesta, where it must be expelled

cote ivore is more dangerous than portugal...

portugal is a fake.

So what? We lost in the final to Greece. Where were you by then?
In 2006 we went to the semi finals..you?

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I think you'll win.. but there's a portuguese word. Maybe you know it. 'Arrogância'..or arrogance, in english.
Sometimes there are surprises. Afterall, you lost to Switzerland..who struggled to draw against Honduras ;)

oh baby, no crying...
before that, there is a kick to Iniesta, where it must be expelled

cote ivore is more dangerous than portugal...

portugal is a fake.

Lol your kind of full of yourself atm.
Im not that confident about our game (never was) but i don't expect us to make it any easier for you.
Your not that 7 headed beast that you were in 2008. These last games prove it. Bar 1/2 players in your starting eleven, all the others are either in bad shape or tired. You either make changes or limit your game to what Villa makes (more likely). Your more dependent of what Villa makes then Argentina with Messi.

spain
|
|
|argentina brasil
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
chile

Argentina and Brasil over Spain, in fact even USA would win to Spain, playing with 11 against 10 and with the most "expensive" team and playing in their own area, a total shame, and like that wont be ever the number 1, well i guess thats why always Spain fail in World cups cos Brasil, argentina, italy, germany, have good football and balls to play forward and win, things that Spain never had, and for 1st round in SA wont have .....

And cos nly Spain won only 1 euro, then are in the same as Greece jajaja not better than them ;) not even 3rd in a WORLD CUP.

LOL
not offend you, I'm just kidding, this is a game, and you have to put hot

in my true opinion, the match with portugal not is very easy, but is better for spain that brazil

brazil without kaka,elano,robinho and to 40%, controled the match

in portugal, the danger is ronaldo freekicks, and meireles-tiago connection

portugal is hard, i know

Argentina and Brasil over Spain, in fact even USA would win to Spain, playing with 11 against 10 and with the most "expensive" team and playing in their own area, a total shame, and like that wont be ever the number 1, well i guess thats why always Spain fail in World cups cos Brasil, argentina, italy, germany, have good football and balls to play forward and win, things that Spain never had, and for 1st round in SA wont have .....

And cos nly Spain won only 1 euro, then are in the same as Greece jajaja not better than them ;) not even 3rd in a WORLD CUP.

spain won 2 euros.

blablablalba

weak analysis. unless you're a 14-year old kid.

noone can foresee a winner for portugal - spain, but... come on. for the past 4 years portugal are struggling to score one goal per match and often failing.
since unfairly losing to romania in 2006 spain have become world unbeaten record holders and have only lost two games. i think a betting agency would kinda offer 1.60 for spain and 5.80 for portugal. and i'd go for the 1.60...

besides spain generally [not particularly now:P] play the best football i've ever seen. and before i'm contradicted - i mean "best" as in "you play against us, you don't see the ball". They leave the other team playing foot and hog the ball.

...pity i'm not a spain supporter.

weak analysis. unless you're a 14-year old kid.

noone can foresee a winner for portugal - spain, but... come on. for the past 4 years portugal are struggling to score one goal per match and often failing.
since unfairly losing to romania in 2006 spain have become world unbeaten record holders and have only lost two games. i think a betting agency would kinda offer 1.60 for spain and 5.80 for portugal. and i'd go for the 1.60...

besides spain generally [not particularly now:P] play the best football i've ever seen. and before i'm contradicted - i mean "best" as in "you play against us, you don't see the ball". They leave the other team playing foot and hog the ball.

...pity i'm not a spain supporter.

is just a commentary not an analysis, unless for you it was....aweonao maska la que colgeit :D

:LOL:
btw special, i got to say i'm bit disappointed by your recent change of policy in avatar pic choices. i mean, no disrespect to ronaldo, who is a damn fine player..... but i honestly prefere your "usual birds avatars" :P

anyway fair play to dekkard. it's always nice to read some unbiased post match comments. :BEER:

the espana-portugal clash should be a very good one! i'm really looking forward to it :))

Ben, I have some good fresh news to you. After the World Cup I will present the new season of "Birds Avatars". People asked for a new season of this sucessfull serie so I decided to renew it for another season. "Birds Avatars" coming up in July at Evo-Web. :PP

I'm so excited for Tuesday's match. As I said in The Portugal Thread this game is a bit like a Benfica-Sporting or a Madrid-Barça. I think it's a 55-45 favour in Spain, but we never know. In Portugal we use to say, the team in a bad shape wins the clash more often. So, let's wait. :))

Ben, I have some good fresh news to you. After the World Cup I will present the new season of "Birds Avatars". People asked for a new season of this sucessfull serie so I decided to renew it for another season. "Birds Avatars" coming up in July at Evo-Web. :PP

I'm so excited for Tuesday's match. As I said in The Portugal Thread this game is a bit like a Benfica-Sporting or a Madrid-Barça. I think it's a 55-45 favour in Spain, but we never know. In Portugal we use to say, the team in a bad shape wins the clash more often. So, let's wait. :))

if c.ronaldo have "the day" portugal can win.

ronaldo eat capdevilla easy:DOH:....

Back
Top Bottom