World Cup 2010 - Spain Thread - Vamos Espña !!!

Discussion in 'FIFA World Cup 2010' started by Ronaldinho_23, 10 June 2010.

1. Me!TheRaven

Me!TheRaven League 2

28 April 2004
    Portugal
    Muy Bien España!!!! Vamos!!! Congrats.

2. m7m_teddy

m7m_teddy Avid reader, rare poster

16 May 2005
    Timisoara (Romania)
    FC Barcelona, Rapid Buch.
    Haha... Tom for President! No... Admin. Wait

:) I was rooting for a "swap Iniesta for Torres" change, as Andres seemed to me to not have a clear mind anymore. Proved me wrong.

Congratulations Spain! This time i was rooting for the dutch (up till the kung-fu at least), but this spanish generation deserved a World Cup.

Xavi for President! No... Admin. Wait - Xavi for Ballon d'Or!

3. zerofun

zerofun Championship

28 October 2006
    Berlin,Germany/Crotone,Italy
    Juventus
  4. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    Great win for our NT, it's important to win the world cup for the first time. Holland was harsh and played dirty, but had 2 very clear chances to win and Casillas saved us. Then Xavi and Iniesta took the match and put Spain again on the winning side.

I wish Del Bosque didn't play again with 2 defensive mdifielders, but seeing how they have won, now I fear they will always play like that.

I have a feeling Spain could have done even more if they had played as they did in the Euro 2008, with a 4-3-3 where midfielders are 1 DMF and 2 versatile players like Xavi and Iniesta, so we could have 2 propper wingers. Many people have stated this same vision about our team.

But congrats anyway, those players fully deserved it.

About the dutch, I hope someone football will be fair with them, but I think they need to go back to their footballing roots. Then, they will surely find the way to final glory.

5. Artem

Artem International

9 June 2010
    St. Petersburg
    Zenit SPb
    Congratulations Spain, yesterday they have really proved that now they are really the strongest national team in the world, good fellows!:TU:[​IMG]

6. jonneymendoza

jonneymendoza Legend

1 January 2004
    Arsenal
    i dont liek spains football. they are too slow paced for my liking but anyways congratulations

7. Aboutreika18

Aboutreika18 Too Black, Too Strong

5 September 2006
    Iniesta taking off his shirt, after scoring, to reveal a message remembering the deceased Daniel Jarque was class. :APPLAUD:

[​IMG]

8. Wilko22

Wilko22 Confusions Familiar

19 March 2003
    Manchester United
    Still got booked for it too.

9. MaKa

MaKa FCB

9 April 2004
    España
    Thanks Spain NT... simply thanks.

10. Zlatko91

Zlatko91 Banned

5 May 2009
    Serbia
    A.C. Milan
    Congratulation Espana Viva La Campeones ;)

Last edited: 12 July 2010
  11. PIPA23

PIPA23 retired :)

21 June 2007
  12. Zeem

Zeem Wonder Boy

15 July 2006
    AC Milan
  13. bebo

bebo Looking for a Manager

25 July 2005
    Arsenal Thread
    The Arsenal FC
  14. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    So nice to see Andres remember ESPANYOL player, Daniel Jarque!! Wasn't expecting that especially as it was awhile ago! :WORSHIP:

15. zerofun

zerofun Championship

28 October 2006
    Juventus
  16. Lizarazu77

Lizarazu77 Eagles fly high

25 March 2008
    Izmir/Turkey
    Besiktas
    we are also in mediterranean,at least part of us so we won it too then,wow,i am going out to celebrate it now :BYE::APPLAUD::BRMM::LMAO::WASTED:

17. zerofun

zerofun Championship

28 October 2006
    Juventus
    'scuse me? :CONFUSE:

18. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    It would be great if this success helped to unite a little more different people from spain. As if people went to the stadiums to applaud also the opponent. After all , they're all world champions now. I hope we see some of this in the next season, it would be really something to see.

Iniesta was a very big friend of Jarque. One of the reasons Iniesta had a terrible season, alongside injuries. I absolutely loved that. People in football should always be on top of everything else.

19. Zeem

Zeem Wonder Boy

15 July 2006
    AC Milan
    Isn't he the PM of Italy?

20. S-NipE

S-NipE World Cup Winner

17 May 2008
    Germany
    German NT
    A little late, but congratulations to Spain for winning the WC. I'd liked to see our team there, but you were better and after this final you deserved to take the trophy. Just one thing: Please don't win all important games with 1-0. Shoot some more goals. :LOL:

21. m7m_teddy

m7m_teddy Avid reader, rare poster

16 May 2005
    Timisoara (Romania)
    FC Barcelona, Rapid Buch.
    Well Spain do have the most numbers of shots on goal out of the tournament :P so actually what you say is missing are the celebrations :))

22. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
  23. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    :LOL:

Yeah, that's pushing it! lol

They seem like a bunch of Frat boys now haha.

24. zerofun

zerofun Championship

28 October 2006
    Juventus
    yes you can say he is maybe a politician but not a big politician

big politicians are the mandelas, maybe obama, helmut kohl, but not that psycho-dwarf

25. lo zio

lo zio International

24 October 2005
    Palermo
    yep, calling berlusconi "a big politician" is way too kind and generous, zeem. the "psycho-dwarf" label zerofun provided fits much better. :))

anyway, enhorabuena spanish fans!! well deserved victory :WORSHIP:
    finally spain has its own star to show on the national emblem.

will del bosque stay as coach? :))

26. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    I hope so. His attittude was great during all the 2 years he's been in charge. He's the kind of person that even if he's been historically linked to Madrid, I, as a Barcelona fan, can only admire, respect and love. He's one of those few people in the world of football that I can't recall anything bad.

Even if I don't share his love for 2 DMFs...

27. lo zio

lo zio International

24 October 2005
    Palermo
    yup, i completely agree. vicente is such a nice guy... and also a nice coach.
    and i also agree with u on his image.... although is carreer has been tied with real madrid... he's more of a "spanish coach" rather than a "real madrid coach".
    it would be great if he could keep the job :))

28. ALBICELESTE2010

ALBICELESTE2010 Champions League

13 July 2006
    Watford
    Argentina & Watford
    Many many congratulations.

It was lovely to watch Xavi weave his web and your version of tiki taka and well done in not descending to the violence displayed by the Dutch team in which they should have been down to nine men by half time.

And of course there are plenty more youngsters waiting in the wings so this could well be a dominant era for Spain.

Look forward to the friendly in September in Buenos Aires where no doubt our clown will be outcoached again and embarassed infront of the home fans.

It's nice to see del Bosque be rewarded and unassuming players like Iniesta and those in the 'reserves' such as Reina.