Wipeout HD - PS3

I might be on a bit later than 10pm. Trying to set up my mates internet for him and it's being a bit of a pain. Hopefully wont be long tho.

I'll toddle on then, very much part of the cool kids hanging out at the back of the finishing places though. :)

Sarah just asked me to post that she was trying to get Blaccat in for that lobby but for some reason it wouldn't let him play and they were trying to sort it! Ouch. Sorry for the delay lads

Sarah just asked me to post that she was trying to get Blaccat in for that lobby but for some reason it wouldn't let him play and they were trying to sort it! Ouch. Sorry for the delay lads
Sorry guys but this damn thing isnt giving me any result when i filter for friend

Reet, after this tourney our lass is making a new lobby so look out for it if you're still interested.

Right well my connection problems are still with me today... Thought it might have been WipEout's fault so I deleted it, rebooted my PS3 and it still happens. :oops:

I am now in the middle of downloading WipEout again as I have potentially found the most annoying but workign fix to my problem (which was error 8002AD23 every 3 minutes)... leaving the controller plugged in, as it can apparently be a Bluetooth conflict problem. How annoying is that?! :(

Edit: It could well have been Orb running on my PC also, which my PS3 detects as a Media Server obviously. I'm usually in the habit of switching that off when my laptop starts but have been lazy these last couple of days and only noticed now.

Last edited:
The servers are screwed. Trying to filter games or select locations just boots me out to the main multiplayer menu.

This really needs an invite system, this is just a rubbish way of trying to get games sorted.

I'm not seeing any Evo-Webbers with a lobby :((

Edit: I found KRadiation, entered the game to find he'd left it! :LOL:

Can we restrict it to invites only or something?

Edit: KRad, where did you go?

right brunettes made a lobby - the one we were in then was open to everyone and their wife so lets join brunettes

Grr... as soon as i became an auto host the game became open to the world again :(

Blacat are you after playing with us or are you giving up?

I'm done after that quick go, early starts during the week for me. Good fun and I think you can tell which tracks I know and the ones I, er, felt my way around.

Cheers. :TU: I'll be up for more assuming anyone still plays it after tomorrow/Friday.

Back
Top Bottom