Winning Eleven J.League 2008!!!!! just announced

its a place in Tokyo. He must have seen the game in a tv there :)

Ya, they usually have displays up at places like Bic Camera and stuff, sometimes when the game gets released they even set up a PS2 to play the game as well. I remember playing Winning eleven 7 international there.

Fernando, you're still living in Satan's Hollow, I see ;)

Really looking forward to sampling some of your J. League 08 work in the coming weeks!

Thanks for all of your efforts.

Well the promo video is out. There is a new mode call "Party Match"
Basically its like normal match but the special thing is it will beef up all your attacking players and allowing you guys to score more easily. Example in normal game, the shooting may not be as good but in this mode, whenever u shoot, 90% u'll score and generating high scoring matches with ur buddy. So weird....to have this mode maybe 0-0 or 1-1 games is often in this ver ha... 4 more days to go!!

Check out the video its in there - party match mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkYYm0Zxxlw

Sweet, for fantasista mode, we get CF, ST and WG now, awesome. But my concern is still the AI will not be improved, making it frustrating at times like 2007. But at least it will keep me busy until FIFA 09.

Hi from Italy and yes, this is my first post. ( @° V°)/

Hey guys, I've always been a huge fan of J League Winning Eleven (actually I think I've bought every football-related Konami game since Perfect Eleven on S.Famicom, Perfect Striker side included) but I stopped getting em after 9 Asia Championship because I didn't think updated rosters and a slightly tweaked gameplay was worth the price tag, however I've been missing em lately so I think I'll get the 2008, imminent, edition.

My question is, what's in your opinion the best J League Winning Eleven on PS2, have I overlooked, understimated and missed a release that was a must buy for a fan such as myself in the 9 AC -> 2008 CC time span (in which case I'd prolly pick it up on ebay along with the latest version!)?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Please, someone who knows speak Japanese, translate for me this name. He is a player of AC Milan, but I am unable to translate who is. Thanks!

It spells Umunegubu

I searched a bit and it's a player called Kingsley Umunegbu. He's on loan at Salernitana this season I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom