Winning Eleven J.League 2008!!!!! just announced

Question:
Anyone out there who is playing for European clubs and Do you gain more experience compared to clubs in Japan?
Is the AI any better when playing for Euro Clubs :-pp?? - This I doubt so but wanna know:DD

the AI is not really better, but of course there are better players, so sometimes better dribblings, better shots or better passing (rarely)

I just want to say one thing about the stats improving on Fantasista.

I believe that the stats will improve by themselves bit by bit every week.

For instance, I had 48% on every stat after my last game. Then I was left out of the team for one or two games, then I was sent to the bench and was put on at the third match.

In the end of the match, even though only my "Jump", "Body Balance" and "Technique" stats were highlighted as improvements from that game, all the others were already at 56%.

Also, in JLWE2007CC, I only improved 2 or 3 points per season. Seems about right, doesn't it? I mean, it might be a bit harder, but I don't see why it can't also work.

When I score a goal, I get increases in the shooting stats.

I assume that if I make assists, I'll improve my passing, as well as if I make assists from crosses, my long pass stats will improve. Unconfirmed, still.

The AI is a bit different than 2007. I didn't dislike it in 2007 that much, and so far the only thing that I'm not liking in 2008 is the fact - already pointed out by someone else - that the defenders and the keepers tend to pass the ball frequently between them, and tend to lose the ball sometimes.

Still, I think it is a bit better than in 2007, where they would always clear the ball to the opponents field, even if there was no significant pressure.

Also, the player camera is indeed fast, but I can't get myself to adjust to it - especially when the manager puts me on as a CF or DMF. I like it when I'm a SMF, but since now I have to pick the camera BEFORE the match, I'll usually resort to the long camera. Also, I'm not sure I like the controls using the player camera - especially the running, which always turns at 45º in that camera.

Also, in training mode, I couldn't select the player camera. Does anyone know how can I practice using the player camera, to get a hang of it?

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

game is great...

smooth gameplay...nice pace..graphics are ok.....60! stadiums...

and with pes2009 (probably) being crap like pes2008 i feel happy i never sold my ps2....:greenscarf:

What's the use for that team selection before starting a game for the first time?

I haven't had the opportunity to test the game with Fernando's patch yet...

fans of your selected club filling the stadium @main menu ;)

Ooooooh... Sweet! I didn't pick one, but I sure as hell am going to, now! :)

Has anyone ever been summoned to the national team in Fantasista? Do you get to play in the World Cup?

No, something like this isnt in the game ... there are not even national teams, so why should there be a call up for a national team in Fantasista? ;)

someone already played a farewell match and retired in Fantasista? :D

No, something like this isnt in the game ... there are not even national teams, so why should there be a call up for a national team in Fantasista?

...f'n wow :| I didn't realize that at all - after all, I almost never play with National teams.

Nonetheless, doesn't the game have a "Japan Challenge" or some mode more related to international teams? Maybe it's just clubs then :|

Thanks for the reply... Here's hoping that in PES2009 you'll be able to be summoned to the national team and play in the World cup. :)

i doubt it will be in Fantasista/Become a Legend at PES09 ;)

There is world tour in JLWECC08, where you choose a team at the beginning and have to do different challenges/tasks or so (never played world tour since they changed it to challenges in last JLWECC07).

In the PSM3 article, they do mention that you can get called up to the National team in Become A Legend, but who knows how accurate they are with that statement.

In the PSM3 article, they do mention that you can get called up to the National team in Become A Legend, but who knows how accurate they are with that statement.

They did mention it? Ok, i havent read because i dont give a damn about these articles, playtests etc of PES09. I will play the game myself and then decide to buy it or not.

Last edited:
They did mention it? Ok, i havent read because i dont give a damn about these articles, playtests etc of PES09. I will play the game myself and then decide to buy it or not.

In the texts of the game, it's true that some of them say about being call by the National Team Coach, but I'm not sure tha you can play this ganes, I suppose they'll be like the national Team call in the Master League, 1 game without play, or like Fifa, 1 game without play and a little report after the game played.

Open 0_text of the J-league and to my surprise the Saitama Stadium in this game, at least the files it someone knows how to put it in the game.

Hi there,

is there an option file that fix just the updated rosters?
Such as Ronaldinho in AC Milan, ecc

Thanks!

I know it's not the correct place to ask for this. But my Fantasista's save got corrupted. And I don't want to start all over again. I was in the 2012-2013 season, can someone upload it's Fantasista's Save for me? Please.

Back
Top Bottom