Winning Eleven J.League 2008!!!!! just announced

Anyway from the official JLWE08CC site, they have announced new stuff in the Fanatsista mode. My jap isn't that great so this is what I pick out from the page.

1. More position available during player creation.

2. [J GOALS] Popularity format. In J League, they have an official popularity chart, fansite or something so they are following that format to do ur player's popularity ranking. Also one new event I know is when your player does a major transfer, it will trigger press conference event (or even small transfer).

3. Able to retire at 25 years old....

4. Import your created player into Master League and matches

Here is the link
http://www.konami.jp/we/jwe/2008/special/fantasista/index.html

Those who can fully understand Japanese do correct me if I'm wrong and share more details if u find any. Thanks. Can't wait to get my hands on it..... 1 more month.

:applaud:Thank you Fernando, thank you for coming out of retirement :applaud::applaud: will be waiting for your patch:))

The news from July 31th is only about an event held at Nagoya, where you can play the game before release.

The news from today is about new mode (???), something about supporters or so, i cannot understand really. And also the stadium names (Japanese stadiums) and cups are fully licensed (Yamazaki Nabisco Cup, Emperors Cup not League cup or so anymore). And finally there is something about history stats or so.

The news from July 31th is only about an event held at Nagoya, where you can play the game before release.

The news from today is about new mode (???), something about supporters or so, i cannot understand really. And also the stadium names (Japanese stadiums) and cups are fully licensed (Yamazaki Nabisco Cup, Emperors Cup not League cup or so anymore). And finally there is something about history stats or so.

damn, no vids about that?

unfortunately, no ... there is one section left on the side, we will see something more in the next days/2 weeks

edit: if anybody interested, i found an article about the new Winning Eleven today on jsgoal

http://www.jsgoal.jp/news/jsgoal/00069186.html

and i have to say, jsgoal.jp uses Winning Eleven videos in previews of upcoming J-League Division 1 and 2 matches, they let CPU play the match (i think it could already be the new JLWECC08 or it is patched version) ... if you cannot understand what i mean, here is an example (was in preview of Friday's J2-League match FC Gifu vs Mito Hollyhock): http://www.jsgoal.jp/club/asx/00068950.asx

edit: i watched other video closely again and noticed jsgoal.jp adboards, so videos are taken from new WEJLCC08, not patched version or so!

Last edited:
sry for double posting, but there is a new video (the screens found in the article i posted before made of this video, starting fantasista-mode, creating player etc)

http://www.jsgoal.jp/official/asx/00069186.asx

Looks like you can do your own stats in Fantastista mode now through a standard point system, you can add and remove skill points, but we will see if they put a limit on that because for example, there is no goalie, so I doubt they will let you remove all skill points from goalie and add wherever, so we will have to wait and see.

Inazuma Eleven (NDS, Level 5): 9 / 8 / 10 / 9 - (36/40)
J-League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Championship (PS2, Konami): 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)
Rhythm Tengoku Gold (NDS, Nintendo): 8 / 9 / 9 / 8 - (34/40)
Sigma Harmonics (NDS, Square Enix): 8 / 7 / 8 / 8 - (31/40)
Tokyo Majin Gakuen: Kenfuuchou (NDS, Marvelous): 6 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (27/40)
Beijing 2008 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games (PS3, Sega): 3 / 4 / 4 / 3 - (14/40)
Beijing 2008 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games (Xbox 360, Sega): 4 / 5 / 4 / 3 - (16/40)

Inazuma Eleven (NDS, Level 5): 9 / 8 / 10 / 9 - (36/40)
J-League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Championship (PS2, Konami): 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)
Rhythm Tengoku Gold (NDS, Nintendo): 8 / 9 / 9 / 8 - (34/40)
Sigma Harmonics (NDS, Square Enix): 8 / 7 / 8 / 8 - (31/40)
Tokyo Majin Gakuen: Kenfuuchou (NDS, Marvelous): 6 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (27/40)
Beijing 2008 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games (PS3, Sega): 3 / 4 / 4 / 3 - (14/40)
Beijing 2008 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games (Xbox 360, Sega): 4 / 5 / 4 / 3 - (16/40)

What score did J-League WE 2007 Club Championship get?

Back
Top Bottom