Winning Eleven J.League 2008!!!!! just announced

still, who doesnt want to try this new jl ? :)

Fantasista mode is the best. I just started a new one on JL2007, all I want is this mode improved, and that will be just fine with me. I played for like 7 seasons until i became world player of the year, had the most fun I ever had for a single player sports game. Can't wait to play the new one.:applaud:

junka and fernando have the right attitude towards this game , ie thats the attitude I have towards the new WE games, come august I'm generally very happy with the game, and even happier when fernando risks the wrath of his girlfriend every year and does a patch. I dont think this guy can really retire, cos of the passion he has for soccer games.

any way, i've been on these forums for a while, but most of the time WE beats PES for gameplay , and thats what we all want and love... theres always lots of talk about the gfx/squads/shirts/ fooking boots or socks

cos when it comes down to it, nothing beats WE/PES , multi tap and big telly/projector for you and your mates, (even as we reach our 40's :) )

Thanks a lot man!! i always apprecite comments from the community! i really mean it.

Talking about JL versions, well i just love 'em like the Evolution versions at the time. The JL has the most spectacular goals ive done and think its very enjoyable to play. My personal view of course.

Also i think any improvement is always welcome not matter if its in PS2 cuase it will eventually end up in the PS3 version.
;)

Thanks a lot man!! i always apprecite comments from the community! i really mean it.

Talking about JL versions, well i just love 'em like the Evolution versions at the time. The JL has the most spectacular goals ive done and think its very enjoyable to play. My personal view of course.

Also i think any improvement is always welcome not matter if its in PS2 cuase it will eventually end up in the PS3 version.
;)

Totally agree with you Fernando, i miss so much de Final Evolution editions :CRY: I´m so anxious about this JL release!!! Hope you get your hands on it and give us another of your great translation patchs. Thank you.

now thats what i call a damn good pitch:)
pes2008 nextgen console pitches suck big time

ME0000961337_2.jpg

PITCH!! WTF:?. I would much prefer more detailed gameplay and more liscences, defenders who defend etc.

graphics, appearance can be patched. It is posts like THIS that Seabass probably reads and thinks

"F*** It, that is what they want"

I'm still playing the last JLWE CC (thanks for the translation patch Fernando, you are a legend!) and I can't wait for this one to release!

Fernando, need a translation on the Fantasista page please!!! :EASY: I wish I practiced my japanese more, i used to be decent, damn it, i hate myself.

from what ive seen we have an MVP award or sort of to increase the popularity of the player, which may be influence transfers

should i consider myself crazy if i am planning to buy a new ps2 ntsc just for this game? i want proper football games again :(

oh and is there a releasedate for this allready? if not, what is currently the best WE on ps2?

Last edited:
J.League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Championship will ship on July 31, 2008.
OMG hope its rly true...normaly i wil get it 3 a 4 days in advance:)

31 july? fuck, 2 days before i go on holiday and i wanted to take this with me :(

is 2007 good aswell? i want to use fantasista mode

looking forward to slow speed + good controller feeling again :D

last 2 years i only had pes 6 on pc + pes 6 on xbox, both with the xbox controllers. horrible!

indeed the 360 controller is only made for shooters
PS2/PS3 stil has the best cntroller to play PES

Since this one will be released on July 31, one has to wonder when is the next version of World Soccer Winning Eleven (JAP) will be released....

Will it be out before PES2009? Does anyone know? Thanks.

jesus. ups rang the door, and asked me to pay delivery! everything was charged on my credit card and now they want me to pay delivery again? bullshit...don't know what to do now, lol, not willing to pay another 25€ in shipping :@

Back
Top Bottom