Winning Eleven J.League 2008!!!!! just announced

Inazuma Eleven (NDS, Level 5): 9 / 8 / 10 / 9 - (36/40)
J-League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Championship (PS2, Konami): 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)
I'm getting Inazuma Eleven instead.

inazuma2.jpg

:|

Here is the next video of Fantasista-mode (its like jsgoal.jp diary, we will see more videos in the next days i guess) ... he got trashed by poor Mito Hollyhock, haha

When the match is finished, it shows Fantasista menu (with new section jsgoal.jp stats etc).

http://www.jsgoal.jp/official/asx/00069255.asx

Thanks for the Vid

But after watching it, I am a little less excited about the game now. I think they dumbed down the players on your team again, like they did in 07. I dont know why, but it just feels like your teammates are given lower AI than the opposing team, which makes the game really frustrating.

Thanks for the Vid

But after watching it, I am a little less excited about the game now. I think they dumbed down the players on your team again, like they did in 07. I dont know why, but it just feels like your teammates are given lower AI than the opposing team, which makes the game really frustrating.

yup you're right man. When u skip match in JLWE07, your team actually performs better instead of u playing the actual game... very weird. But still I'm getting it to quench my thirst till WE09 comes out:DD

Isn't Inazuma more like Captain Tsubasa? Because it looks like it to me. Huge Tsubasa fan myself. Played the last one on PS2 and i liked what they did with it. My only gripe was the very short story mode, in comparison to the very long ones in the previous versions.

I hope they release one for next-gen with a huge story mode. It was so good back in the day. Oh the sleepless nights :)

Isn't Inazuma more like Captain Tsubasa? Because it looks like it to me. Huge Tsubasa fan myself. Played the last one on PS2 and i liked what they did with it. My only gripe was the very short story mode, in comparison to the very long ones in the previous versions.

I hope they release one for next-gen with a huge story mode. It was so good back in the day. Oh the sleepless nights :)

I too love Tsubasa, especially the 8 bit ver. Too bad they don't make games like this anymore. The last one on PS2 was ok but still nintendo version is the best. SNES version is pretty good also until Captain Tsubasa IV, V is more action than RPG

I too love Tsubasa, especially the 8 bit ver. Too bad they don't make games like this anymore. The last one on PS2 was ok but still nintendo version is the best. SNES version is pretty good also until Captain Tsubasa IV, V is more action than RPG

III and IV were my best

9 days remaining...

in the konami official site i saw The Spanish La Liga lost the licence, and Besiktas Instabul lost the licence too. The England League and La Liga is now fake leagues and not licenced. I can't see Germany teams too. The good teams was removed to put more japanese teams in this game. =/
ps: my english is not good

Without Bayern is non sense buy it :(, because I only have an Asian PS3 to play PS2 games :S

9 days remaining...

in the konami official site i saw The Spanish La Liga lost the licence, and Besiktas Instabul lost the licence too. The England League and La Liga is now fake leagues and not licenced. I can't see Germany teams too. The good teams was removed to put more japanese teams in this game. =/

As for the La Liga, only the license of the name of the league is unlicensed but the teams are licensed so no worries :)

9 days remaining...

and?
where is the problem?

each year it's the same, PES "robot" players don't understand.

I have dubts about this.

no problem!

thusrday i will buy the game, now i´m stay in Tokyo :)

bye!
Today i see a video in Biccamera Shinjuku, is the same game but now has a new nets, similar to pes2008 ps3 :)

haha nice place to get lost :) Shinjuku rules

Back
Top Bottom