Windows 7

Yeah I did a clean install yesterday with home premium.
Everything went as sweet as a nut.Internet remained connected and
no drivers were asked for.

If you have Nvidia graphics card just remember to download latest driver
afterwards and update.

if you do that, make sure you get it from the nvidia website, because the one windows 7 installs is older. it had problems sleeping my media pc, whereas the one from nvidia site was fine...

I'm very happy that I upgraded to 7, everything is just better and simpler, plus its great that I only had to un install one program (Kaspersky 2009). All the other programs including Final Draft 6 work fine.

The Ferrari theme on the MS site is very nice.

Clean install to Windows 7 Home Premium on my netbook is done, still won't ruddy sign me into windows automatically at boot up though :RANT:.

Windows 7 Ultimate cannot be upgraded to Windows 7 Home Premium.

Clean install for me then!

Doh I bought Pro so I guess it also won't upgrade over Ultimate beta? Ahh well not too much of a biggy I guess, at least this way I know I'm using all of the retail version and not some old obscure dll or something that will cause problems down the line :)

Guys, where can I buy just a windows 7 home premium key from? Chepeast possible please! I'm assuming Microsoft won't be the cheapest place to get one from?

Guys, where can I buy just a windows 7 home premium key from? Chepeast possible please! I'm assuming Microsoft won't be the cheapest place to get one from?

Did you find a key? "Met" someone selling Ultimate keys for £20, I bought a Kaspersky key off him for £7.99 which activated online perfectly so getting a 2nd Kaspersky key and an Ultimate key off him :)

Did you find a key? "Met" someone selling Ultimate keys for £20, I bought a Kaspersky key off him for £7.99 which activated online perfectly so getting a 2nd Kaspersky key and an Ultimate key off him :)

i wouldn't mind a kaspersky key if you can remember which alleyway you 'met' this shady character in!

I need to get this before my Trail runs out

Are these legit keys then?

If so could you direct me to him so i can get a professional one :)

As I found out for myself, anybody (well the majority) selling Windows keys etc., especially any you find on eBay, are members of MSDN/Technet. You pay so much money a month, and you get all kinds of programming bits and bobs from MS.

You get a certain amount of Windows test keys free with your subscription and lots of naughty people are selling theirs on for money. If they get found out the keys will get blacklisted, and people are even selling the same key multiple times, so be very careful...

i wouldn't mind a kaspersky key if you can remember which alleyway you 'met' this shady character in!

I'll ask him if he minds me passing on his Email address.

I need to get this before my Trail runs out

Are these legit keys then?

If so could you direct me to him so i can get a professional one :)

He only has Ultimate ones. Not sure if it's legit as I haven't tested it yet, worst case I've wasted £20 which I can live with :)

Last edited:
I have had the warning message come up now saying that mine starts fucking up in 2 weeks

So i need to buy a code, does anyone knows of anywhere to get one?

Ta

Me too, on my laptop. Which I'll just be downgrading to XP so no need to worry. Not worthing buying Windows 7 for it, it's pretty crap (512MB RAM for a start :LOL:).

Heeeeeeeeeeelp please

i bought one for a tenner.

he said he had another 10 about 2 weeks ago but i haven't bought any. although i haven't installed the new update from microsoft to find out if it is legit. but it activated and i updated windows 7 no problems up until that new crippling update (i am not testing it incase it screws me over)

Shoulda got one of the £20 ones when I offered ;)

Its one of them things you just keep putting aside till the times up then its too late

Does he still sell them on Ebay?

i bought one for a tenner.

he said he had another 10 about 2 weeks ago but i haven't bought any. although i haven't installed the new update from microsoft to find out if it is legit. but it activated and i updated windows 7 no problems up until that new crippling update (i am not testing it incase it screws me over)

Is this a guy off Ebay as well or just someone you know?

What update is that then? I guess it isn't available on my RC version

Back
Top Bottom