Windows 7

D

DagsJT

Anyone else using the beta? I have to admit I'm really liking this version, so much faster than Vista! A lot smoother, everything feels very seamless and at times it feels better than XP did.

I think what everyone is saying is true, it's an upgraded Vista, with the speed of XP. Pretty good OS so far :D

I am gonna give it a go myself, on the main PC here as I wouldn't trust it on the laptop yet

Last edited:
I think it might only be a free update to people who've got OEM versions of Vista. Could be very wrong though.

As someone who's gone from XP straight to 7, I have to say I am impressed :)). Lots of nice touches etc, let's just hope it keeps it up!

Anyone else using the beta? I have to admit I'm really liking this version, so much faster than Vista! A lot smoother, everything feels very seamless and at times it feels better than XP did.

I think what everyone is saying is true, it's an upgraded Vista, with the speed of XP. Pretty good OS so far :D
nope. wont be bothered about this. more or less the same as vista. i will wait for the final release before trying it

Last edited:
was using vista since august, switched to this yesterday. prefer it a lot over vista, lots of small improvements that should have been there before.

Thank you Windows 7 now neither my keyboard or mouse work...

Can't find drivers for my Lexmark P4350 printer, or Realtek sound drivers for my sound card which is built into my Foxconn motherboard :((. If anyone wants to find a solution for me while I'm at work I wouldn't mind... ;))

you can get dreamscene for this

http://morpheusvista.deviantart.com/art/Dreamscene-for-Windows-7-102799623

1. Copy DreamScene.dll to %windir%\system32

2. Copy DreamScene.dll.mui to %windir%\system32\en-US

3. Create a new folder if you want and call it "Windows DreamScene" (without quotes).
This is where you can place your videos, for apply a video right click and choose "Set as desktop background.

4. Import DreamScene.reg

5. Reboot (or kill explorer.exe and run it again).

6. Enjoy

windows_7.png

Well, I like the product, it's a good idea, I like you as well, but at the end of the day it's too unstable - I'm out.

XP going back on my machine shortly.

Back
Top Bottom