Who would you LEAST like to get in a FIGHT with (Football players)

Im surprised noone has mentioned this nut job, they didnt call him the animal for nothing

Edmundo.jpg

this man could seem a kind guy..
108177.jpg

but I think I wouldn't f*ck with him at all.. I'd rather get involved in a fight with Gennaro Gattuso than having to mess with Jaap Stam..
0605_204_jaap_stam_tcm7-40749.jpg
ja23.1.jpg

I remenmer when he was still playing for Lazio, in a match he was about to raise an opponent from the ground just by taking him by the neck with one hand..

and, of course.. SUPERSEBA ROSSI..
rossi1.jpg

what a mad one.. He ruined his career by trying to kill Bucchi in 1998/99.. anyone remembers that match?

OH yeah how could we forget Edmunodo? I'd like to beat that guy with a bat! A Legendary Brazilian nonetheless and still doing it in the Campeonato but he's a psycho!

Just realized this post of mine should really be in the "Who would you like slap thread" lol.. I didn't know this thread is back up cuz I ain't scared to fight Edmundo. In fact I'd like to get in fight with him and beat his ass so he doesn't get up and talk $hit anymore!

Oh yeah and Kily controls himself most times but when he loses it he's a dangerous man! :lol:

Stam is a legend Kleimann.

stam.jpg

I remember he lifted the player off the ground.

Sebastiano Rossi was funny as hell! I remember the time a team threw flares at him... so what does he do? he picks up the flares and throws it back in the crowd! (i know its not the right thing to do but this guys got character). He also clothlined a player when Milan lost.

He was also an amazing goalie.

Peter Crouch of Liverpool, I would never get up that high to smack him in the mouth....PMSL, I would have to bite his shins....:D

Milanista said:
He was also an amazing goalie.
there's no doubt about it.. good old days when he was still playing, I remember that once he saved a crucial PK against Parma, then he turned around and looked up to ultras behind the goal, beating the hand on his heart and then pointing the ones who were in the "FdL", it was one of the best times I had @ San Siro..

Nikola Žigić! now that's someone who i would avoid at all costs!

zigic.jpg

Lets get this thread going again ;)

Gravesen is a tough guy, but robinho is not a coward either:

gravesen-robi.jpg

:lol:

Seriously, gravesen is crazy.Anybody know the clip where he kicks cassano while he's down? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferguson and Jones are among the most psychotic footballers imo.

But don't you forget about that famous Eric Cantona's karate kick :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMCmHBqRXnQ

And the guy you should be really scared of is Nikolai Valuev 2m.13cm/150kg boxing super heavyweight world champion.
valuev_se3.jpg

1150319656_box.jpg

TopValuev.jpg

Last edited:
I seriously don't want to get in a fight with Stig Tofting or Thomas Gravesen. Rooney would't be fun either.

Another example is Zidane. I would be afaraid of getting a headbutt!

Back
Top Bottom