Who would you LEAST like to get in a FIGHT with (Football players)

Nah, here's a real hardman.....anybody know his name (just to keep you entertained...)?

whitehurst-b.jpg

and a memorable quote from the top geezer......:lmao:

Whitehurst_Quote1.jpg

On Evertons xmas do in hale cheshire, a "wild eyed" james beattie was knocked out be a Red I know cos he sked could have his girlfriends number...

what a plant pot...

theres cctv footage to prove it aswell...

According to his ex manager in France, Eric Cantona once took on four opposition players that waited for him after a dirty match. He beat them all.

Good Idea mate. here are my five hardmen...

EPL - Tomas Repka (maybe not the power of big dunc) but 100% psycho

repka_tomas_whfc_profile_2005.jpg

LA Liga - close run thing between Alfaro & Navarro, but the "Doctor just loses out for the treatment Navarro handed out to Arango last year

20040326dasdai_18_I_SCO.jpg

20030903191817.jpeg

Serie A : Sinisa Mihailovic - a real nasty bastard

laziochievo6078_std.jpg

Bundesliga & Ligue 1 to follow....

db

PLF said:
Just to have a fun thing out of all the serious talk in this section :lol:

Here's a question me and my brother were discussing today:

Where we think of each major league and name one player that you'd HATE to have pissed off and get in a fight with:

EPL:
Duncan Fergusson

Serie A:

La Liga:

Ligue 1:

Bundesliga:

One from each league but at moment I haven't made up my mind about other leagues so I'll leave it open and edit it when I have my mind set but for EPL for me it's definately Big Dunc. Not only is he extremely big and strong but he's also got a very bad temper on him and can be a psycho that'll kill you if you fuc* with him.

Who else is everyone else MOST scared of:

Sol Campbell?
Yossi Benayoun?
Crouchy? :mrgreen:

Oh, that's right I forgot about Sinisa.

I remember hearing about him when all the Lazio fan's where giving it plenty at the Lazio training ground, all the players hid in the boot of cars and got driven out the back way, whilst he went and took a baseball bat and walked straight out to the front to drive away. Think the police had to intervene. :mrgreen:

FD

Last edited:
marukomu said:
is the player above whitehurst-b? (i right clicked 'save as' and the name came up.. so i cheated):lol:
Well if you were like me, you'd have checked the file name and then googled it to find Billy Whitehurst. ;)

fd1972uk said:
Oh, that's right I forgot about Sinisa.

I remember hearing about him when all the Lazio fan's where giving it plenty at the Lazio training ground, all the players hid in the boot of cars and got driven out the back way, whilst he went and took a baseball bat and walked straight out to the front to drive away. Think the police had to intervene. :mrgreen:

FD

That sounds about right for a bloke who was mates with Arkan.

db

RuneEdge said:
Well if you were like me, you'd have checked the file name and then googled it to find Billy Whitehurst. ;)

Years ago when Reading were still at Elm Park, Whitehurst was playing and so was Steve Moran, the ex. Southampton player

MORAN_Steve_19830507_GH_L.jpg

Apparently not long befere there had been a bit of extra marital activity between Whitehurst & Moran's missus and the South Bank spent large periods of the game reminding Moran that "Billy Whitehurst shagged your wife"

Just thought you'd all like to know that :)

Hmmmm this a good topic heres mine.........

EPL:
Duncan Ferguson, Marlon Harewood

Serie A:
Adriano/Reno Gattuso

La Liga:
Julio Baptista,

Ligue 1:
John Carew

Bundesliga:
Haven't watched enough games to say..

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
Stig Tofting ;)

_741789_tofting150.jpg
I second that one.. is he still doin time for that assault in Copenhagen?

No mention of Joey Barton yet? He'd go to town on most premiership players, considerin his backgroun

Bowyer, Big Dunc, Andy Todd, Manny Pogatetz and Mihajlovic all spring to mind

Yep that's his real name and he was a real f'n guy to be scared of! I had forgotten all about him, when he was still active he would've been along with Duncan my 2 choices.

Real psycho!

I remember Man Utd having a huge Yugoslavian defender called Nikolai Jovanovic. In training, a ball hit him in the face and it burst. (the ball, not his face):lol:

According to 3 or 4 Miss Worlds, George Best was the hardest!:shock:

marukomu said:
is the player above whitehurst-b? (i right clicked 'save as' and the name came up.. so i cheated):lol:
LOL, I forgot to change the file name:lol: :applause: :lol: - Billy Whitehurst, shagger and hardman extreme!!:shock:

Talkin bout old man united players...Jip Jaap Stam! I wouldnt dare to even tap his ankles.Remember 99? United hosted Inter at home,in a semifinal CL tie if i'm not wrong.Toldo was about to launch the goalkick,camera switches to Ivan Zamorano who backpedals straight into Jaap Stam,who didnt moved.Ivan tried again but still the giant dutchman stood his ground. :mrgreen: Classic.There was once a brawl broke out during an away game,I forgot whom our opponents were.Obviously someone tripped Stam's wire and he went haywire,having 3/4 of his team trying to stop him from ploughing towards his victim! :lol:

What about Stijn Vreven? This guy is madness too, always searching for fights and always plays on the edge. Real nasty guy.

vreven.jpg

Back
Top Bottom