Who would you LEAST like to get in a FIGHT with (Football players)

How come more people haven't mentioned Roy Keane? He may not be the biggest guy, but he's certifiably insane when he gets wound up, and if there were a player who constantly carries a switchblade and brass knuckles, i'm pretty sure it'd be him!

Hard nut Nigel Quashie
quashie.jpg

Keane?
Take it you've not seen that clip when Keane was flattened during a header.... got up typically giving it the biggen, only to see it was big Dunc smiling at him..... cue Keane slipping away very quietly and very small!!

Heard a few rumours that Lauren is regarded as the hardest player in the premiership.
But Dunc is the hardest man in the premiership by so far it's not even funny!!

Hardest player of all time? Billy Bonds no question.

My dad says he was at a game where Bonzo went in for a tackle and got his teeth smashed out by someone's knee.
He spat his teeth out in front of the Chicken Run the was back defending 10 seconds later!!

steevio_uk said:
Keane?
Heard a few rumours that Lauren is regarded as the hardest player in the premiership.
But Dunc is the hardest man in the premiership by so far it's not even funny!!
Yeah, I heard Lauren was a boxer on the side, also, I think Bolo Zenden's a black belt in judo if I'm not mistaken.. still neither of 'em a match for Big Dunc

What about Ron 'Chopper' Harris?

there was aguy played for Birmingham City about 15 years ago that apparently went into the opposition dressing room after a bad tempered game and offered everyone out. He was a huge black guy. Can't remember his name though

juveboy said:
Ex Milan GK Rossi, he was a raving nutcase

hi mate

Theres a famous clip from years ago of a Torino player who was an absolute psycho. Lentini and several other players had to restrain him, and it looked like he'd calmed down only to suddenly turn round and go nuts again.

Smallish fella i think (Joe Pesci syndrome)

db

I'd love it if we could see Big Dunc go against Vinny Jones! Saw the wolves game last week,seems like Paul Ince still got it.I wouldnt want to ruffle his feathers too.Ouh,yah what about Jimmy Hasselbaink...he can be quite a psycho if provoked.

I simply had to post this pic of Big Dunc that I just found. Fucking brilliant. Just look at the mans "crazy" face. OMFG!

A tussle with Steffan Freund;

Player-Pics-m.gif

Is that the captain's armband I see? lol.

Last edited:
Did you see how fast Gravesen stood up after he was kicked in the heel and fell on the ground? He scared the shit out of the Celta player that kicked him. :lol:

Gravesen, Roy Keane, Gatusso and a lot of people here mentioned are tough guys who take no shit from anybody. They can be a bit psychotic as well but just cuz they're tough doesn't mean I'll be scared of them.

Big Dunc has the same bad temper but way bigger and stronger than someone like Gatusso or Roy Keane so he's one I won't want to fuck with.

He's without a doubt for me the last person I'd want to get in a fight with in EPL not Hasselbaink haha so what if he does the crazy eyes and gets a bit psycho.. i can do the same and scare the shit out of him ! :lol:

@Marukomu, that shit is crazy hahahaa.. takes some balls! :D

gotta be duncan "tampon" ferguson, he's hard as fuck

remember years ago a guy called glyn hodges, played for wales, wimbledon, newcastle, palace and a few other clubs had signed for sheffield united and moved into a village a couple of miles from where i was living, he started seeing this lass who lived near me and used to come drinking in my local, anyway one night this kid i used to work with (was quite handy and could look after himself) was pissed and started having a go at him calling him a flash bastard and saying he was shite etc, hodges took him outside and knocked him all over the fuckin car park, his face was a right mess next day :)

on the 3rd picture of kahn , he looks like his forcing to rape or kiss the player :D

EPL: The Neville bro's or Bouba Diop.

Serie A: Paulo Di Canio

La Liga: GRAVESON (look at him)

Any league: TOFTING " " "

Scotland: BALDE " " "

Well, in the croation league and the WHOLE of football its gotta be Mirko Filipovic (Cro Cop) plays for Cibalia Vinkovci

The guy is a former K-1 fighter, current PRIDE FC fighter and would kick the living hell out of any footballer EVER and 99.9.% of the worlds population.

FYI, K-1 and PRIDE are giant events in japan that fill football stadiums
with a joint event a few years ago getting 90,000 people, yes 90k ppl in the stadium!(think Ultimate Fighting but on a GLOBAL scale)

go here for his mixed martial arts record http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterid=2326

go here for a highlight
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6695732838347789313&q=cro+cop

even big dunc would not even think about messing with this guy. Hes was a trained anti-terrorist cop too.

Lol of course. Mirko Crocop is a FIGHTER and one of the best fighters I've ever seen. Anybody would be scared of this guy and his headkicks can reach top of head of Big Dunc and knock him out instantly.

I wouldn't call him a football player though. This is about current football players at highest levels.

And I do follow Pride Fighting and I love it! Way better than UFC as well although I watch both as they are the top 2 :)

hehe. what did you think of last nights UFC dude? i wont spoil it if you havent "seen" it yet, Bravo are showing it tonight but i gotta be up early so didnt want to wait till around 1am for the main event so viewed it "by other means" :)

btw WAR SILVA!!!!!!!! :D

p.s
when playing pes have yu noticed the amount of mma fighter names that popup, esp in the everton team, theres a ricksen :) ortiz, silva (lots of them) and about 4 or 5 more i cant remember off the top of my head, when i see them come on as subs or something i always think about making an entire squad of MMA fighters but i aint got the mad skillz to sort out all the faces etc.. :)

Id have Zuluzinho in goal and FEDOR in the CM, he would make souness seem tame :) gotta go for Wandy up front to scare the whole defence. imagine a drop ball stairdown with wandy!

Last edited:
Hahah unfortuantely of all the times, last night my f'n receiver burnt out (not sure if this is right word) but it would'nt turn on. I think the receiver is done so I dont have satelite at moment which sucks cuz I'll be missing some good football today and of course didnt see UFC either last night or today's encore.

But yeah thanks for not spoilting it as I'll watch it soon eventually :)

dayum, if my sky went down today i think id of gone insane. the main event of ufc is in a.b.mma if u know wnat i mean, prolly whole event by now.

i went to the cinema to watch the new jim carrey film last night and shouted out ITS RICH "ACE" FRANKLIN!!! everyone thought i was crackers :(

nice site btw m8.

Last edited:
jimdove said:
i went to the cinema to watch the new jim carrey film last night and shouted out ITS RICH "ACE" FRANKLIN!!! everyone thought i was crackers :shock:
:lol: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom