Who would you LEAST like to get in a FIGHT with (Football players)

I'd never mess with Gravesen. Just look at him and you get scared lol. He looks like an skinhead-hooligan. Also, Robinho felt his power... lol
Also Adriano, Materazzi, Gattuso.
Edmundo in his old days too.

nt89 said:
he is Nando Sbornia but mostly knows him as Armando Fucile
LOL.
you know that if Stam got a "so-called-sbornia" you'd better run before it's too late..
he might kill you I suppose..

Rooney, he has trained as a boxer & apparently scared the life out of the English Rugby Team in 2003 (World Champions), during their training thing with the steel thing that they run into.

C.Ronaldo because he would fall before i land him a clear punch so i get red card for nothing :mryellow:

Ferguson in burglar assault probe

2614570.jpg

Former Scotland footballer Duncan Ferguson is being investigated by police over allegations he assaulted a man burgling his home on Merseyside.

It is the second time the 31-year-old Everton striker has confronted burglars in his home.

Carl Bishop, 37, from Walton, Liverpool, admitted intent to steal from the footballer's Formby home last week when he appeared before North Sefton magistrates.

He will be sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court next month.

No charges

However, the criminal has accused the 6ft 4in former Rangers player of assaulting him during the confrontation.

Merseyside Police are investigating the allegation and officers will speak to Ferguson in the near future.

Two years ago two men, Michael Pratt and Barry Dawson, were disturbed by Ferguson as they broke into his then home in Rufford in west Lancashire.

Pratt escaped but Dawson was restrained by Ferguson until the police arrived.

He later spent three days in hospital.

Pratt and Dawson were sentenced to 15 months in prison.

No charges were brought against Ferguson.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2660021.stm

I wouldn't want to go robbing Duncan's place... lol. :D

Plenty of wussy rich@$$ spoiled footballers. Why not try them?

Back
Top Bottom