Who would you LEAST like to get in a FIGHT with (Football players)

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
Just to have a fun thing out of all the serious talk in this section :lol:

Here's a question me and my brother were discussing today:

Where we think of each major league and name one player that you'd HATE to have pissed off and get in a fight with:

EPL:
Duncan Fergusson

Serie A:

La Liga:

Ligue 1:

Bundesliga:

One from each league but at moment I haven't made up my mind about other leagues so I'll leave it open and edit it when I have my mind set but for EPL for me it's definately Big Dunc. Not only is he extremely big and strong but he's also got a very bad temper on him and can be a psycho that'll kill you if you fuc* with him.

Who else is everyone else MOST scared of:

Sol Campbell?
Yossi Benayoun?
Crouchy? :mrgreen:

I wouldn't mess around with Rooney (Man U). He gets irritated easily and I'm sure his punch isn't gentle. I wouldn't mess with Jan Koller (BVB) either.

Last edited:
total said:
I wouldn't mess around with Rooney (Man U). He gets irritated easily and I'm sure his punch isn't gentle. I wouldn't mess with Jan Koller (BVB) either.
lol very surprising answer total.

Rooney gets pissed off yeah he's got bad temper but he's the person you're MOST scared to get in a fight with in Prem? :shock:

As for Jan Koller, think of giant friendly type of guy lol. I don't think he'll get pissed enough to want to hurt you anyway and even then he's not big just tall. You can kick him enough time in the legs and bam... he's on the ground.

Adriano, Baptista, Harewood, and especially BIG DUNC are a different story though.

Well, I don't really get much foreign league games on the telly here...Serie A mostly which I don't really like.

JiSungPark050127PortraitGbg.jpg

i wouldnt mess with him

:lol: :mrgreen:

To be honest I'm scared of him, Y P Lee and quite a lot of other Asian players as well cuz you never know which ones are trained in martial arts and can kick your ass like Bruce Lee and which one's not!

Currently in the EPL,it'd have to be Big Dunc and Bouba Diop.Gattuso isnt much of a threat cos hes a shorty,then again,hes no pushover too.Adriano,cos he is a monster of a man.But the all time best psycho of world football would be Vinny Jones!

PLF said:
:lol: :mrgreen:

To be honest I'm scared of him, Y P Lee and quite a lot of other Asian players as well cuz you never know which ones are trained in martial arts and can kick your ass like Bruce Lee and which one's not!

:lmao: :applause: :lmao:

If it was one man, it would have to be Adriano. You can just tell that one of his puches could kill you.

ask the two burglars who broke into Duncans house, who he put in hospital if you should mess with Dunc

If we're talking La Liga, I don't think I'd like to get into a fight with one of Roberto Carlos' legs.......

Doping said:
Lol, Adriano... Ask Caneira :o

r_adrianopinia_v.jpg
lol yeah I remember that game.

Caneira deserved it although I felt bad for him because I think that was right after his daughter had passed away as well :(

Anyways I think we all can agree on Big Dunc! And that pic with Beattie lol.. Beattie is big too but I think Big Dunc would kill Beattie or Rooney or anyone for that matter!!

Big Dunc vs. Papa Bouba Diop would be interesting though.

Doping said:
Lol, Adriano... Ask Caneira :o

r_adrianopinia_v.jpg
:lol: Thats the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread.
It looked kinda like a push and a double fist to the face all at the same time. :lol:

i heard park ji sung is very effective on jump and high heel kicks, i feel sorry for anyone try to punch him because getting kicked on the face with boots isnt pleasent.

Big Dunc is a good shout, along with John Hartson.

There was a scandinavian player who was supposed to be a nut-job and a true hard-man, it wasn't Gravesen, but had a slappy just like him. Sure he went to jail also, think his name began with a 'T'.

FD

Back
Top Bottom