Welcome WENBers! (Formerly known as "WENB Gone?")

Status
Not open for further replies.
People being banned coming back with VPN protection? How does this or any other forum survive if there's no total control?.

You just ban their accounts over and over again until eventually they get tired of having to set up new email acconts and re-register. Or they grow up.

Or they get institutionalised...

You just ban their accounts over and over again until eventually they get tired of having to set up new email acconts and re-register. Or they grow up.
Or they get institutionalised...
Or they start trying to DoS you (to no avail other than making themselves ridiculous usually).

Just as long people respect that some can enjoy PES even if you don't everything will be cool. Evo-web has always felt very respectful about people having different opinions

And when they don't you can always add them to your ignore list, you know.
Learnt that lesson last year with the Pre-PES2018 and Post-PES2018 talk.

Just as long people respect that some can enjoy PES even if you don't everything will be cool. Evo-web has always felt very respectful about people having different opinions
That’s why I like this forum,loads of dedicated people,various opinions,but most of the time very good even when not seeing what your seeing.
And a few fucking idiots

And when they don't you can always add them to your ignore list, you know.
Learnt that lesson last year with the Pre-PES2018 and Post-PES2018 talk.
Pes 18 has to be the most heated one yet right?
Probably Russian des information crew going bananas:)

Wait, is (was, possibly now?) Curdstar the PES Casual? Or did I miss something?

The guy who had (20 fouls a game, Perfect ML transfers,3 Injuries a game and won a couple of penalties every match :D) Then kept collecting information claiming that he spoke to Adam on a daily basis then got himself banned after being found out as a total fraud, Look up his post history it's amazing!

I think he deleted the WENB forum worrying about his post history over there which probably involves borderline libel towards anyone questioning Konami, Admitted defeat in that case. I think he will try to come here soon BEWARE!

The guy who had (20 fouls a game, Perfect ML transfers,3 Injuries a game and won a couple of penalties every match :D) Then kept collecting information claiming that he spoke to Adam on a daily basis then got himself banned after being found out as a total fraud, Look up his post history it's amazing!

I think he deleted the WENB forum worrying about his post history over there which probably involves borderline libel towards anyone questioning Konami, Admitted defeat in that case. I think he will try to come here soon BEWARE!
to think they gave him editing rights for the front page. another decision dictated from adam and asim

he was told to give the impression that only hardcore nerds dont like pes

backfired

Remember when we speculated about,can’t remember who it was,that Curdy had made a comeback after his ban here?
If I’m not mistaken people even started to compare original curdstar post with “new curdstars”
Could be wrong,but remember it being along those lines.
We did have some fun moments when Pes 18 was released.

Now imagine Curdstar/PESCasual without personal supervision of a mod, and no further questions are needed for the "toxification" at WENB. In this context the official twitter statement is highly ridiculous and a giant setback for all who were in charge.

Remember when we speculated about,can’t remember who it was,that Curdy had made a comeback after his ban here?
Yeah, I do. Goodwill Stranger anyone?
Also there was this other user which I don't remember the name of now which I think has been banned for being exactly the opposite (bashing PES day in day out)... Something_Clown, could it be?

Also there was this other user which I don't remember the name of now which I think has been banned for being exactly the opposite (bashing PES day in day out)... Something_Clown, could it be?

Good vibe stranger

OH MY DAYS :LMAO:

Clown Baby. And tons of other nicks. Still creeping up in my nightmares sometimes.

They should re-open WENB for all the toxic users and just let them go at it. Sort of like a text version of Fight Club.

Good times mate

Good vibe stranger
Yeah that was the name, not Goodwill.

Clown Baby. And tons of other nicks. Still creeping up in my nightmares sometimes.
Aaaaand yes, I think it was him I was thinking about. I also remember GeladoBom though. Well, I think we've all seen many people come and many people go over the years... But the most important thing is that we're still here. And it will be 13 years for me the exact day PES 2019 hits the shelves. Happy birthday to me. :LOL:

Fun fact: I have read more posts of staff/mods than in 7 years at WENB. Feel the (welcome) difference...

I don't know what is it about Evo-Web that I love so much.
Maybe it's because people like Juce, Jenkey, Nesa came from here and have done so many unbelievable things for PES. We're talking about work from 13 years ago until this very day. Lot of love for the The Masters.

But I also think the Admins and Mods here are very fair and very nice to everybody in general. And I don't mean to be an ass-kisser but that's just how I feel. Coming from the Soccergaming forums, been there since 2001... you start feeling you belong here right away.

Aaaargghhh dont mention Clown Baby *aLe, Flashbacks!

Just got back from Ban Hammer practice,saw this thread, welcome to all new members who have been forced to jump ship.Look forward to some lively debate as we hurtle towards August.

This turned in to a love and peace festival rather quickly boys.
Like being out drinking beer and telling your mates you’ve always love them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom