Welcome WENBers! (Formerly known as "WENB Gone?")

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope no one gets offended here but I think,not sure that they had NIGeria v GERmany at some world cup,2010?hope the producer got fired,not 100% sure,but I saw something on youtube on it.
Once again not my meaning to offend someone here

Yea I think I heard about that. Think they changed it to NGA or something.

Welcome everyone and thanks for your kind words.

You're all more than welcome to voice your opinions in here.

Stick to the rules, be civil, be respectful at all times no matter what, stay away from baiting and trolling, whether positive or negative, and you should be fine here.

Always remember people have different opinions to yours, so you can have a respectful debate, and when you don't reach an agreement, remember you can always agree to disagree. No petty bs in here. Always draw a line. If you can't, we, the mods, will draw it for you ;)

Tldr, praise the game to high heavens or send it to the darkest pits of hell, just remember to always respect each other. If you can't, don't blame us.

Now, Welcome aboard!

giphy.gif

danny and nani were terrible mods bravez no matter what you say

i would like to see daniel join this forum,see how he gets on with even more people to see though his lies

With all your complaints, I'm surprised it even lasted this long. I haven't been on there for years for a reason.

because its nice to not have mods too and have an all out debate

i will miss wenb because evo web seems to regimented and less natural(so far)

if someone denies scripting exists i like to call them a *&*&^ $£$£$£ or whatever, here i probably cant do that lol

Rated R vs PG i guess

if someone denies scripting exists i like to call them a *&*&^ $£$£$£ or whatever, here i probably cant do that lol

Rated R vs PG i guess
It's called keeping respect. If you do this here you won't last. That stuff only breeds more of it, and it will get out of hand. You want chaos, you're more than welcome finding another haven.

I thought this forum had been quite active recently, hadn't realised this WENB exodus was taking place... Hope you guys (and gals?) will find a good home here.:BEER:

Now, when are all my old mates from Iss Extreme coming over?:(

Almost every single one of your posts has been about scripting so far, I'd try talking about something else too... Nobody's disagreeing with you, you don't need to mention it every time you post (maybe put it in your signature)...!

(Also, yeah, insulting people isn't okay here.)

Rated R vs PG i guess

We're going to educate you.
By the time you're done with this place you'll be all polite and respectful towards other people's opinions :D

Almost every single one of your posts has been about scripting so far, I'd try talking about something else too... Nobody's disagreeing with you, you don't need to mention it every time you post (maybe put it in your signature)...!

(Also, yeah, insulting people isn't okay here.)
see what i mean about regimented? now you are telling me what topics i should post about lol

i will mention scripting when i want thank you very much chris

see what i mean about regimented? now you are telling me what topics i should post about lol

i will mention scripting when i want thank you very much chris
Then you'll find yourself banned.

There are different topics and rules about staying on-topic for a reason.

We are regimented, yeah. And look what happens - we have a nice forum with all kinds of opinions (look at my history, I don't like PES 2018 at all - we got sent preview copies and I gave an honest review saying I don't really like it).

Yet there are people who love the game - and we all get along.

If you don't like it.........

Is this what we're in for?
Internal shitkicking from a forum that got shut down because of just that?
It's gonna get pretty fucking ugly in here real fast.
I suppose the honeymoon is over right?
Yeah - going to delete the petty crap over the last few pages and we'll be dishing out infractions for any more of it.

Play nice, new guys. We want you here.

Yeah - going to delete the petty crap over the last few pages and we'll be dishing out infractions for any more of it.

Play nice, new guys. We want you here.
Yeah me to,think it's good with new blood in here,but just like us who has been here a lot longer,rules and common courtesy is key.
No need to make a welcoming thread into a toxic swamp.
I know you're on it Chris

in a pes 19 discussion thread everything is on topic chris, cant say today is monday and no talka bout scripting only footplanting for e.g

i dont want to cause any problems and i can see some posters being dramatic already which whilst funny isnt my goal, i wont say anymore on old wenb mods as they know how i feel now

but i also will not be afraid to voice my concerns about scripting either no matter threat of a ban, hope you can accept my thoughts on that one.

Well that didn't take long.

All that personal stuff, take it somewhere else please. I think twitter DMs work.

I lurked at WENB but never signed up. I wanted to. But in the last year or so, whenever I dropped in, the debates seemed exceedingly pedantic and often heated.

That was before the Curdstar nonsense. FWIW, he did seem like a complete tool. (Shouts about Alex Jones anytime anyone questions him; definitely doesn't add up.) But I thought it was petty and antagonistic on both sides of that ugly fence.

I actually wanted to post about how I think the scripting fiasco is largely a red herring and massively overstated. But thought that would be denying a near truism at WENB, and would side me with the likes of danielrh, whom I didn't agree with.

in a pes 19 discussion thread everything is on topic chris, cant say today is monday and no talka bout scripting only footplanting for e.g
This is a "welcome aboard" thread man, it's not to do with days of the week...

You've posted about your scripting hatred in the PES 2018/19 thread haven't you? Which is the right place for it, and it's fair enough. But you've said it now, no need to keep banging the drum. Until someone challenges you on it maybe.

You're more than welcome to be critical - as I said, please see my posts about PES 2018. In-fact, when I put together the Evo-Web video review of 2018 I messaged Adam apologising for being so blunt about my major issues with it (constant chipped through-balls from the AI, constant backpasses from the AI).

Let's just try and keep it on-topic, non-insulting and non-repetitive (I'll hold my hands up, I struggle with the latter myself, but let's work on that together)...

This is a "welcome aboard" thread man, it's not to do with days of the week...

You've posted about your scripting hatred in the PES 2018/19 thread haven't you? Which is the right place for it, and it's fair enough. But you've said it now, no need to keep banging the drum. Until someone challenges you on it maybe.

You're more than welcome to be critical - as I said, please see my posts about PES 2018. In-fact, when I put together the Evo-Web video review of 2018 I messaged Adam apologising for being so blunt about my major issues with it (constant chipped through-balls from the AI, constant backpasses from the AI).

Let's just try and keep it on-topic, non-insulting and non-repetitive (I'll hold my hands up, I struggle with the latter myself, but let's work on that together)...
ok, i prefer this type of modding lol

you have my word....and my axe

Wenb was abandoned. It was chaos and that was fun, but acting out on the internet is ultimately limited and limiting. I think we'll all benefit from being in a more structured environment.

I hope makepesgreatagain sticks around. Scripting is also my major issue, it may not be a new problem but it has grown out of control and killed the game for me.

Wenb was gutted because it was an embarrassment to Konami. It was intentional, managed-decline. Ordered and signed off on by Bhatti and Asim's public attacks on the site and the userbase and their final public denial of responsibility.

A conspiracy. I've no problem calling it that.

All they've done is make the critique more concentrated and highlight how corrupt things can get whether in or out of the game.

I don't think I can think of one, but Fulham v Arsenal as FUL-ARS. Sounds like a product that gets rid of constipation.
So did the 7Gold graphic for the Cagliari - Atalanta match (it was reading CAG - ATA, which is a not-so-polite way of saying 'taking a dump' here in Italy). Sky and Mediaswet Premium used the CA - ATA typing instead, in the purpose of avoiding that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom