Welcome WENBers! (Formerly known as "WENB Gone?")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curdie was sent in to provoke people on wenb to give them an excuse to shut the forum down. Daniel Henry failed to push the myclub part of the game on that forum, and it had become an embarrassment for them.

Is there any way the Evo-Web Staff can see how many people registered within a given time frame? Say a week from today?

There is, but it's not reliable. There's no way to tell legit users and bots apart which kinda ruins it.

Curdie was sent in to provoke people on wenb to give them an excuse to shut the forum down. Daniel Henry failed to push the myclub part of the game on that forum, and it had become an embarrassment for them.

Can´t believe it was the plan. Shutting one of Konami´s closest forums down is a huge damage of reputation. You just do this if you have something to hide - which is definetly the case regarding the behavior of some KONAMI representives.

It´s a fact that WENB has been completely taken over by PES fans in the last past years, which favor the original philosophy of deep, tactical and demanding gameplay. The resulting critics were a pain in the eyes of the KONAMI marketing machine and all desperate attempts of creating a turnaround (generating hypes and hope for change #monsterpatch) failed miserably.

About 3 minutes before the WENB forums gone down is saw Asim in the list of online users, which was absolutely exceptional. This makes me strongly believe he is the one behind this decision.

I assume the main reason is that people were exposing the fact recent PES games were designed to cheat its users.

Also curd failed to impress anybody with his Zaza-developing posts and became another embarrassment.

I assume the main reason is that people were exposing the fact recent PES games were designed to cheat its users.

Also curd failed to impress anybody with his Zaza-developing posts and became another embarrassment.
Cheat through scripting? Not as much as you'd imagine from reading PESfan. It was a more mature, analytic environment where most people seemed preoccupied with offline and fundamentals like positioning, a.i., simulation aspects.

That was when it was on topic, at least..

It was a more mature, analytic environment where most people seemed preoccupied with offline and fundamentals like positioning, a.i., simulation aspects.
We both know the so-called "simulation aspects" are irrelevant for last few iterations because there is no simulation, there is only corporation which tries to lure its clients into buying and developing pixel players with their hard-earned money.

so what I'm understanding:

this site is badly moderated, and deserved to die since some months... so why are we raising its attention here? :p

(i mean wenb ofc, evoweb is nice)

This is the truth sadly.

No way these two guys who claim they're really close to Adam and Asim and are basically their puppets wouldn't consult with them. Asim was online before the forum was shut and he was behind it %100.

Actually Casual would attack people IMMEDIATELY after any bad news is announced by Konami, I think that it's so so sad that Koanmi PR people could stoop to this low a level just to get their machine of lies going.

The forum was shut because it was debunking all their lies and they're too scared of people saying and seeing the truth, Well done the community!

This is the truth sadly.

No way these two guys who claim they're really close to Adam and Asim and are basically their puppets wouldn't consult with them. Asim was online before the forum was shut and he was behind it %100.

Actually Casual would attack people IMMEDIATELY after any bad news is announced by Konami, I think that it's so so sad that Koanmi PR people could stoop to this low a level just to get their machine of lies going.

The forum was shut because it was debunking all their lies and they're too scared of people saying and seeing the truth, Well done the community!

Same view here. Their flagship has fallen.

This news doesn't surprise me at all. Moderation was severely lacking and/or biased at the site and the worst posters (2 in particular who are always extremely positive about PES) were allowed to run amok for years to basically degrade most discussion into fanboy wars. The place just wasn't handled well from the top and evidently no one had the sense or urge to change it despite years of warnings signs.

Last edited:
Since you got hold off my hate team (not really) nr 1 coach yesterday ,Potter from östersund (shit ground,no fans) you'll need all the help in the world getting "Swansea finally won" in your repertoire mate:)

8,000 capacity in the first league is crazy. And as crazy coincidences go with you mentioning their stadium. It opened in 2007 with a friendly against.....Swansea City. As for Harry Potter's dad, I'm still unsure it'll work out. Pretty much guarantee he'll be sacked by December. It's sort of our tradition. :LOL:

Pretty cool how Hammarby do a opening day march when the new season begins. Ha, I've my cold beer and Wikipedia at hand today.

I can't believe we discuss about another forum in this forum lol :D
Wait until on PESFan someone starts discussing about "that discussion on Evo-Web in which they talk about WENB". And them we'll have PESGaming with a thread named "That discussion on PESFan where they talk about the topic on Evo-Web in which they talk about WENB".

Sonuds like the infamous "announcement about an announcement" to me.

8,000 capacity in the first league is crazy. And as crazy coincidences go with you mentioning their stadium. It opened in 2007 with a friendly against.....Swansea City. As for Harry Potter's dad, I'm still unsure it'll work out. Pretty much guarantee he'll be sacked by December. It's sort of our tradition. :LOL:

Pretty cool how Hammarby do a opening day march when the new season begins. Ha, I've my cold beer and Wikipedia at hand today.
Impressive mate:)
Yeah we have a march before every opening game,around 30k in that march.

If your owners (not talking about the supporters trust) the yanks have some brains he lets Potter build up his team like you use to play,when you played amazing short passing.
He's an amazing coach,finds gems where others don't
I mean he took Östersund through 3 -4 promotions,shocked the establishment here with his football.

Beating Galatasaray/PAOK/Hertha/ and was only one goal away from knocking out Arsenal from the last 3-2
So you've got a hell of a coach,hope them yanks gets it to

Impressive mate:)
Yeah we have a march before every opening game,around 30k in that march.

If your owners (not talking about the supporters trust) the yanks have some brains he lets Potter build up his team like you use to play,when you played amazing short passing.
He's an amazing coach,finds gems where others don't
I mean he took Östersund through 3 -4 promotions,shocked the establishment here with his football.

Beating Galatasaray/PAOK/Hertha/ and was only one goal away from knocking out Arsenal from the last 3-2
So you've got a hell of a coach,hope them yanks gets it to

Yanks have been poor so far. I think they must've thought the way that the Blackburn Rovers owners thought. Being that you can't get relegated. :...

All transfers are on hold until Potter is officially confirmed. Maybe taking time to get a manager for once we'll have found the right man for the job.

Yep our possession was remarkable in the first few years and we had goals to show for it. It'll be a long time until we're playing the likes of Valencia away and beating them. Also a shame Ostersunds didn't knock out Arsenal in the end.

Yanks have been poor so far. I think they must've thought the way that the Blackburn Rovers owners thought. Being that you can't get relegated. :...

All transfers are on hold until Potter is officially confirmed. Maybe taking time to get a manager for once we'll have found the right man for the job.

Yep our possession was remarkable in the first few years and we had goals to show for it. It'll be a long time until we're playing the likes of Valencia away and beating them. Also a shame Ostersunds didn't knock out Arsenal in the end.
Östersund is falling apart,chairman is facing jail for money laundering (one of the reason why they sky rocketed through the leagues) and a few players are probably getting sold.

You need to go back to where you were before,when deciding enough is enough and you started playing the system you did then.
Stunning football, always easy to get caught up in the money circus that is the PL though,but I think that's what "smaller" clubs need to do in that league
You fell through,so did Stoke and WBA,all teams that had a certain profile,and obviously Sunderland as well.
Hope you'll be back soon mate

Sad to see the way its gone. My last post on there was “ i thought half term finished last week” Sums up my thoughts on the last few months.

Sad to see the way its gone. My last post on there was “ i thought half term finished last week” Sums up my thoughts on the last few months.

Aye, but the behaviour of some of them, you'd think they'd have never been to school. Started to turn into Lord of the Flies though.

Östersund is falling apart,chairman is facing jail for money laundering (one of the reason why they sky rocketed through the leagues) and a few players are probably getting sold.

You need to go back to where you were before,when deciding enough is enough and you started playing the system you did then.
Stunning football, always easy to get caught up in the money circus that is the PL though,but I think that's what "smaller" clubs need to do in that league
You fell through,so did Stoke and WBA,all teams that had a certain profile,and obviously Sunderland as well.
Hope you'll be back soon mate

True. Too much money and the smaller clubs probably get a bit greedy, depending on owners.

So basically, you could call them Ostersund-erland.:BOP:

True. Too much money and the smaller clubs probably get a bit greedy, depending on owners.

So basically, you could call them Ostersund-erland.:BOP:
Ha ha,nice one.
Got another one for you,we played Denmark last week,the graphics on the TV read : SWE-DEN ,and if you take the other half,it reads DEN-MARK,blows your mind right?

Ha ha,nice one.
Got another one for you,we played Denmark last week,the graphics on the TV read : SWE-DEN ,and if you take the other half,it reads DEN-MARK,blows your mind right?

Ha, that's friggin' crazy. I don't think I can think of one, but Fulham v Arsenal as FUL-ARS. Sounds like a product that gets rid of constipation.

There is, but it's not reliable. There's no way to tell legit users and bots apart which kinda ruins it.

Ok but bots numbers should not have been affected by the closure of the website so their base number should be somehow similar to others weeks. The difference with a normal week should then reflect those people signing in.

Reactions: Tom
Ha, that's friggin' crazy. I don't think I can think of one, but Fulham v Arsenal as FUL-ARS. Sounds like a product that gets rid of constipation.
I hope no one gets offended here but I think,not sure that they had NIGeria v GERmany at some world cup,2010?hope the producer got fired,not 100% sure,but I saw something on youtube on it.
Once again not my meaning to offend someone here

Amidst their own celebrations..

If you imagine the frustration they must have felt logging in each day, knowing they were failing in their task to demonstrate that only a fringe minority had issues, all the while being taken to task for their dishonesty and hypocrisy, no wonder they are feeling a sense of relief. This probably feels like a victory to them, but you can only suppress reality for so long, and it will ultimately be self-defeating.

More self-conscious denials and snide dig about wrong feedback being worthless - same argument as Adam Bhatti's when he gave Curdie those pats on the head for his PES Casual launch:

Asim Tanvir
@AsimTanvir

Jun 5
Replying to @evo_web @WENBlog
Also, despite what people think, no involvement from me in this. Sad to see the forums go though. Used to be a valuable source of feedback. Anyway, wish both the Evo-Web and WENB teams all the best, and thank you.
View conversation ·

Генерични
@AGenericHandle
Replying to @AsimTanvir @evo_web @WENBlog
Of course not. It still was a valuable source of feedback, however the feedback being given wasn't liked by those hearing it.
4:10 am - 6 Jun 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom