WE9 - Post your complaints and disappointments here!

Coffins said:
1. I never play as host, my upload speed is BAD!
2. i play the game since winning eleven 3! that means like 10 years!
3. I NEVER PLAY AS HOST
4. YES :mrgreen:

Nice nice...but please dont be so arrogant. I think we are two good players,who only play as client. (my upload speed is very bad too).
I play in the german room blackys sweet home. My Nikname : Zizou.

When you see me in this room so qry me plaese. What nick do you have?

I just played a game with Germany vs Latvia, like every other game I fuck them up badly, yet cant score, the keepers are FAR too good really, I scored after 15 attempts and then in stoppage time they pile down the flanks doing skill after skill, pass the ball in and take a shot and score it with ease, this is into Kahn aswell who is the best keeper in the game, yet when you play a keeper who is utter shit he saves everything left right and center?

Also not to forget I had 60% possession and the only shot they had was the one they scored, now penalties made me laugh, I missed the first 3 because the keeper saved every one, funny that.

So now I have 2 complaints, the terrible fouls and the cheating keepers. I am now starting to believe what I read about keepers being halfed in stats when they are on your team, it was the same for PES4, if the CPU has a shot the chances of them scoring are stupidly high, my keepers never save anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm forced to really bank on PES5 being drastically different, or at least fixed. I agree with a whole lot of these complaints, and most seem to come from Konami trying something new out, but not quite getting it right. This almost feels like a beta of WE9:We finally get it right evolution.

1. R2 Shot - Good idea, nice shots, but you can no longer use shots without R2. Volleys are particularly impossible. I used to love in WE8:LE seeing a rebound come out towards my OMF, he stands, pivots and slams an attempt at least near goal. not so in 9.

2. More interceptions/deflections - Again, good idea, feels less game-like if players always stick out a leg and get a touch on the ball. But deflections are almost exclusively picked up by the CPU, because your players don't react as quickly, or switching to the right one makes them briefly pause. Plus, scoring from within the box is virtually impossible, even if you appear to be past the defender, he still somehow manages to deflect your shot out. Again, it could be good if it was realistic, but its not.

3. In WE8:LE the through balls were a bit too accurate - Well I didn't really think so, but this must have been the logic behind Konami's decision to virtually eliminate their usefullness. They are basically just pass to opposing keeper buttons if used in the last third. Even players withteh passing and playmakers stars don't know how to weight a through ball. I guess they're trying to convince me to use the manual pass system...

4. Speeds must have been wrong in WE8:LE - Again, I didn't think so, but for some reason every player in WE9 feels like they run at hte same speed. A break with Rooney is no problem for any defender to catch up with. And when Shearer scores after a blinding run from the halfway line, you know Konami don't actually watch real football anymore.

My point is that I think Konami are trying to improve the game, btu just didn't test it properly. Why August 4th was so important I don't know, but please, release it in September next year, and get the damn game right. I'm already itching for an update, because this one is so close to wonderful, but in the end falls far from it.

I agree completely with the previous post. This game is the worst we I've ever played. The overall idea of getting it more realistic is fantastic and the first lets say 10 matches are impressive. But then you begin to notice all that crappy cheats that Seabass should call "AI" that make that game utterly crap at the end. I've played enough - 2 complete leagues and 2 master league seasons on 4*- and now I can make judgement:

1) STATS CHEATS :roll:
The game feels totally scripted, like playing one of those MOHAA titles. That's because of the stupid cheats thrown in the game massively. It's been a progression in the last installments, and it's getting clearly wrong. You can't outrun the slowest player in the world even if you play like Ronaldinho or Etoo. You can't have a clear counterattack, it's just impossible. On the other way, the CPU can outrun any defender when decides to. The same happens overall in all the stats of the players, so at then end Saviola can score a header over Staam against you, your players fall to the ground while the opposition stands up, the CPU defenders have 0 time reactions and so... VERY POOOOOOR, Seabass, very poor to insist in that. Please work a little harder and try to implement better AI in order to eliminate such blatant cheats.

The worst of all is that the CPU can steal the ball almost instantly while your players won't gain the ball almost never! It doesn't matter what you do, your position, anything. They can outrun you, dribble you and so. And if you succeed, a foul is granted to the opposition. yeah, great. VERY REALISTIC, yeah.

2) DEFLECTIONS :(
Well, the overall idea agains it's very right, but once implemented, you realise that deflections are always a weapon for the CPU, you almost never gain control of the ball in this situations.

3) PASSING :shock:
They try to make a realistic game and force us to pass the ball. Brilliant, I thought at first, as I'm the passing type of player in the game. But... heavens above!!!! Short passes are pathetic. You miss almost all of them, your players acting like zombies. High-Through passes are useless, and at the end you realise the only way to progress in the game is to do those stupid and UNREALISTIC 20 meters long ground passes to your striker and then turn and shoot. So at the end there's no reward at all if you try to build plays. Most of the times, i critical situations, when doing passes the pass goes to another direction or anothe player, so you have no PRECISION at all in the final meters. Added to the fact that you can't almost dribble... how are we supposed to deliver breathtaking plays to our fans???

4) TACTICS:
All the CPU temas play exactly the same. They pack 6 defenders in the box and can move 3 or 4 players to pressure, while you can't, obviously. Tactics wise, you feel the same playing madrid that playing west albion.
I've tried different tactics and it doesn't seem to affect to the overall style of the game.

When you are NEAR the box but not inside, your strikers seem to remain INSIDE the box. No one tries to get out to have a good pass or offer himself for an opening, no matter what individual instructions you gave them in tactics room. All in all, it gets boring after the first 10 matches. Always the same packed box.

5) FATIGUE :shock:
This time they have totally screwed that. Try to play a league, and when being at the 5th match, none of your players has enough stamina to play. Even you keeper is tired to death! Pathetic.

6) REFS :applause:
The referees are another sagnant point. They're as biased as they can be.

7) SHOTS :roll:
The R2 shot is a very good idea, but can't be the only way to shoot properly in mid-range. Long shots are too powerful if there's not a superman CPU player blocking it. It's easier to score from 30 meters than inside the box. Not right, I think.

Plus, When all your good plays end up to the post or inches wide, and the CPU only shot goes in no matter what, you end up asking yourself what's the reason on being cheated like that.

8) NON-GAMEPLAY IMPROVEMENTS? :lmao:
There aren't. No multiplayer master league, no chance to customize most of the things you would like to... The only useful improvement I see is changing the radar colors. Totally unacceptable.

At the end, I only can say the game is fustrating, irritating, and far from delivering fun at all. The obsession of close results is marking the game for bad. It's like a curse and it irritates me. I don't like the game being so pathetically driven to it. It feels SCRIPTED.

The only thing that saves the game is the player vs. player mode. But then again, it was already funny in PES2, so me and my friends could be having fun anyway with any previous installment.

CONCLUSION: Quite sad. This game series is getting totally wrong in the single player modes. It's not worth the hype. Let's hope that in 2 years, in PS3, we have proper AI and proper single player gameplay and off and on-line features.

Last edited:
well just got it and played about 4/5 games so wont go into the gameplay aspects too much as i havent been able to really get a feel for them.

GAMEPLAY
+ the gameplay feels a bit sharper from we8:le which is a good thing
- the sidestep movement is pretty pathetic, after making we8:le so slow that is was pretty useless to use i've gone back (pre pro evo4 days) to pass a lot more and use different speeds during gameplay to be succesfull. However now everytime you change direction the movement becomes the old "r2 sidestep" and makes it 1, look scripted and ridiculous and 2, slows the added sharpness i just mentioned back down so it doesnt have much benefit when changing directions. I realise theyve implemented it to make the difference in feel from psp we9 to ps2 we9 minimal. Hopefully theyll take it out or atleast minimise it for pes5.

OPTIONS
Well as suspected theyve pretty much implemented superficial additions with memorialmatch being the best out of the lot(saving your matches with your mates). Others include being able to choose whether you want an intro to important matches for the really lazy gamers that cant be bothered to change it 'yes' before a match. Another is being able to choose your cursor colour for the radar and having the rader transparent. Both of which doesnt add much. The others ive come across havent added much to the game either with keeping the same ML structure criminal for the single player experience. So not really a difference with we8:le

GRAPHICS
Well theyve already stated that graphicly the ps2 is pushing its limits so none of us i believe expected much difference in this department with tweaking and improving being the order of the day. However this is were imo having played the game only a few times they have gone backwards ( with in the industry not moving forward being viewed as going backwards) They have added extra animations and focused a lot on collosion detection which makes the players feel alot weathier/weight(sp?) making use of body strenght hereby increasing the realism of the gameplay ( offcourse alowing tuckboat defenders to match henry et all for pace again weakens the realism feel as does the stupid r2 movement mentioned above).

Having obvoisly heard/read the complaints about slowdown ( something ive hardly had any problems with but understand many have) they have gone for a very cheap and nasty solution, what is the solution i here you ask. Well when playing in the larger non english stadiums with the stands further away from the pitch its a clever solution, namely getting rid of the crowds which during normal gameplay you dont see anyway, most of the time. However, and its a big however for the people who play with english teams/stadiums or any of the other closer stadiums ( myself included with liverpool as my main team) you get to play in empty stadiums when playing the game and full stadiums when viewing cutscenes/replays/ect. It just makes the games suspension of realism ( something that is the main goal) fail and annoys and generally looks tacky.

The other main point which i find beyong believe is the continuation of the pitch textures. I wonder how they have been able to think that pitches have jagged lines! Dont they watch football? offcourse they do, has anyone ever seen any pitches like the ones found at the rasunda or psg stadiums, or for that matter the rest of a pathetic bunch of pitches. The colors dont even bother me much, however the linesman in these stadiums according nokami must be off there heads as they cant walk in a straight line ( yet in the intro they do have good grass). Glad i can use patches.

OVERAL
After reading the news snippets on the game i wasnt expecting much and because of that im not dissapointed. Still a good game however it just feels like they have ( or mayby never had) lost touch with what we, the fans and custumers, expect from a new release. And that is a marked improvement, this feels like a update patch you get on pcs with a couple of extra maps/graphic tweaks(compared to we:le8, for pes4 its quite a change in feeling and in general a good improvement).

It just seems they need to get a tough manager in that demands "improvement" and isnt happy with a bit of change here and there. After all whats the point of having the nippon challenge with all the extra teams they have added yet not being able to play with them in anyway or the fact you could set it up with the standard nokami cup if they actually let you play with the teams, removing teams like egypt mentioned earlier in this thread, exchanging clubs for other ones, removing good features only to add them later ( the background at halftime/fulltime (was views of the stadium that looked great, changed it to blue for pes4 and now its back to stadium again) having a speedoption to change just to have the speed you like instead of the pointless double speed option that im sure noone has used more then once, the option to turn of growth in the ML with was present in older versions, the posibility of having a 4 leaguetier system which is now looking a lot more fun then the current ML having to play the same teams forever of which most of them dont offer a challenge even on 6*.

The steps of improvement are getting smaller and smaller and the frustration is getting bigger and bigger

I really never post here too much, but today I just feel compelled to. I have had WE9 since the day it came out and I cannot believe what I am hearing. I know this is a complaint thread and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but what is going on? Am I blind. I dont see anything that you people are talkig about. WE9 in my opinion is a masterpice, the best WE game I own (playing since WE3) What I don't think you people realize is that there is a huge emphasis on momentum in this game. The sidestep does not happen all the time, except when you are slowly dribbling or working your way up to a sprint. Once your sprinting the players perform 90 degree cuts, every time, dont tell me otherwise, I've been testing everyhing I am saying. Also, there is a huge difference in player speed, way more so than in WE8:LE. But once again its momentum, players are slower to start, but a slow defender will not catch a fast foward on the sprint, something I was so happy to discover. The R2, shot. How can you people say that it is forced on us. Its a great option, but it's no problem scoring and hitting great shots without it. 98% of my goals, from all over the pitch, yes in the box especially, are just with the shot button. The headers are also finally fixed, bullet headers, glancing headers, all with what I think are awesome animations compared to the previos WE installmants. The passing is top notch. Through balls meet the player on his path, as they are intented to in real life. I am sorry for ranting and I dont need to be told that I am wrong because its just my opinion. I guess I shouldnt even have made this post, but I feel better that its off my back. There are so many things I've left out, and I wouldnt be frustrated if I thought there was some substance behind these peoples complaints, but I find myself thinking "these people are nuts, are they playing the same game I am?" The only thing that dissapoints me in the game are the lame two handed saves, no goalies dive like that. I think you need to approach the game in a completely different way than WE8, WE8:LE, and thats a good thing because those games simply are not as good as WE9 once you see how its supposed to be played. Please dont be mad at me, I just needed to get that off my chest, really I just wish you guys could enjoy the game as much as I am. I am so suprised about these complaints. Thanks

checkmate10 said:
I really never post here too much, but today I just feel compelled to. I have had WE9 since the day it came out and I cannot believe what I am hearing. I know this is a complaint thread and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but what is going on? Am I blind. I dont see anything that you people are talkig about. WE9 in my opinion is a masterpice, the best WE game I own (playing since WE3) What I don't think you people realize is that there is a huge emphasis on momentum in this game. The sidestep does not happen all the time, except when you are slowly dribbling or working your way up to a sprint. Once your sprinting the players perform 90 degree cuts, every time, dont tell me otherwise, I've been testing everyhing I am saying. Also, there is a huge difference in player speed, way more so than in WE8:LE. But once again its momentum, players are slower to start, but a slow defender will not catch a fast foward on the sprint, something I was so happy to discover. The R2, shot. How can you people say that it is forced on us. Its a great option, but it's no problem scoring and hitting great shots without it. 98% of my goals, from all over the pitch, yes in the box especially, are just with the shot button. The headers are also finally fixed, bullet headers, glancing headers, all with what I think are awesome animations compared to the previos WE installmants. The passing is top notch. Through balls meet the player on his path, as they are intented to in real life. I am sorry for ranting and I dont need to be told that I am wrong because its just my opinion. I guess I shouldnt even have made this post, but I feel better that its off my back. There are so many things I've left out, and I wouldnt be frustrated if I thought there was some substance behind these peoples complaints, but I find myself thinking "these people are nuts, are they playing the same game I am?" The only thing that dissapoints me in the game are the lame two handed saves, no goalies dive like that. I think you need to approach the game in a completely different way than WE8, WE8:LE, and thats a good thing because those games simply are not as good as WE9 once you see how its supposed to be played. Please dont be mad at me, I just needed to get that off my chest, really I just wish you guys could enjoy the game as much as I am. I am so suprised about these complaints. Thanks
Thank you, for your great post, when I first read comments on this game it was nothing but wow what a game, and now after reading this thread I haven't been looking forward to WE9 that much (am getting it in a few days). Your post has brought great hope once again. I have liked all PES/WE games and in my opinion they always get better. Thank you.

Please dont be mad at me, I just needed to get that off my chest, really I just wish you guys could enjoy the game as much as I am. I am so suprised about these complaints. Thanks

yeah the gameplay is always critised straight away as its different, but after a month its so much better then the previous version. However i stand by the r2 complaint, i want to be able to slowly change direction without it happening.

This game is starting to get on my tits, I have lost counts on how many times I have been thrown off the ball in a shooting position, any referee with a set of eyes would give that as a foul, funny thing is when I do it, THEN it is a foul, bullshit.

Or what about the controlling of players?..I am pushing up wanting them to run towards the ball yet they move right?..same with the headers, when the ball is airborne and my player and the CPU's player runs into positon to head the ball, why the hell does my player ALWAYS run behind him?

Game is a joke really, plus the fact every loose ball goes to the CPU 95% of the time, I used to think it was bad in WE8 but they have taken the piss in WE9. or did I mention the superhuman GK's?..yet the GK on your team is more of an old person?

This is even WITHOUT going into the ML rofl, I can imagine what that is like.

I find that loose ball is almost at a 50/50 now, remember you got to position players with R2 otherwise kiss the loose ball good bye, same goes for winning airborne headers.

Positioning has taken a deep dive for the better ever since WE8, its very important you master it.

checkmate10 said:

thats the best post of the thread couldnt have put it better myself!

All you people moaning about chipshots and chip through balls and being fouled and knocked off the ball when shooting, what the hell do you want? Fifa? Im all for opinion but it smacks of people not getting the easy way to winning the way they could in previous versions.

This game is by far the greatest of them all its a massive step for the series. As i've said earlier this is what real football is like and is as closely as you will get it on this machine. You are supposed to be fouled, cheated, miss easy chances, get frustrated, it makes it all the sweeter when you bag a goal. Football in real life isnt straightforward. listening to some of you guys you just expect to win everygame from the off.

No, I want realism, do me a favour and join a football league, and play in defence, and whenever the opposing team come in your box, bodycheck them like its hockey and see what happens.

Who said anything about moaning because we lose?..I could win 4-0 on 6* and still moan because the game is nothing but a pile of cheating shit.

Only thing I expect is fairness, so what I get bodychecked, I can live with that if I can do the same in return, but when I get thrown off the ball and nothing happens, yet when I JOG into them they get a fk or advantage, that is the type of shit I could do without.

checkmate10 said:

You saved me so much effort here, I'm away a day and I read all these new comments and I'm just lost to what's going on. The game like all the previous big changes, needs a fresh approach. After my second Season of ML (WOW is getting no play time at the moment), I've scored volleys, screamers, lobs, dribble through a crowded box, even a couple of nutmegs have been performed :-)

You really just need to have patience and like when you played your first WE, only ever having played Fifa before. You will soon 'click' and understand what's going on, it feels amazing. More real. Goals aren't only top or bottom corner, they crash/bobble/curl in at all angles. Keepers stop shots by catching, punching AND one handed tips round the post. I promise that any of you with decent ability (not just skum tactics :-) ) in the previous games. If you give this game some time, and stop trying to force it to be like the old games. You will thoroughly (spl?) enjoy it. Time for me to go and start my european campaign :-/

Negatrev said:
Keepers stop shots by catching, punching AND one handed tips round the post.
Great post, I didn't think the keepers did one handed saves, I thought everyone was complaining about keepers diving all the time with 2 hands.

They only do it when they HAVE to. You force than by blasting it close at an angle, or by catching them full stretch, then they one hand it. If it's close enought they'll always use both hands. If you watch top keepers, they'll palm a shot round the post with two hands when possible for more control. Cassilis (spl?) did it a lot for Madrid last season. He rarely catches a ball but nearly always managers to push the ball to safety rather than fumbling it to an attacker.

Next good replay I get, I'll capture on my PC for you :-)

The fact that Classic D STILL hasn't put up a full review after having WE9 for over a week now, should tell you this game is a little more complex than previous instalments and not one you'll FULLY appreciate over-night.

Like so many have said before me, approach it as a new game (COZ THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT IS!) and give it some time to MASTER it.

They complain before the release they don't want an update. They get WAAAYY more than an update, AND THEY STILL COMPLAIN!?!?!!! You just can't please some people!?!

Needless to say, I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME!!!

PS am I the only one who's noticed it's a bunch of "Billy No-mates" playing in single player mode complaining about WE9?!??

Find yourselves some friends!!!

Negatrev said:
They only do it when they HAVE to. You force than by blasting it close at an angle, or by catching them full stretch, then they one hand it. If it's close enought they'll always use both hands. If you watch top keepers, they'll palm a shot round the post with two hands when possible for more control. Cassilis (spl?) did it a lot for Madrid last season. He rarely catches a ball but nearly always managers to push the ball to safety rather than fumbling it to an attacker.

Next good replay I get, I'll capture on my PC for you :-)
Thanks a million, hopefully my WE9 from yesasia will come this week. It said it had shipped out on the 3rd August, but I chose the cheaper standard shipping.

My complaint is that, once again, the site here was down again (!!!) for a whole day...
feuer.gif
madgo.gif

It's a shame! But there are other PES / Winning Eleven Boards on the net, some are even better, so I wonder why I still read here.

Kindergarten!

No greetings

beatswiss said:
My complaint is that, once again, the site here was down again (!!!) for a whole day...
feuer.gif
madgo.gif

It's a shame! But there are other PES / Winning Eleven Boards on the net, some are even better, so I wonder why I still read here.

Kindergarten!

No greetings
The site was down cause it knew you were going to post such crap on it. It gave you a chance to post something good this afternoon but you just couldn't help yourself. I think this is the best Board on the net. By the way only messing with you, Greetings!

Verbal Kint said:
"Billy No-mates"

I'm billy no-mates good enough :-)

I can't wait for PC version so I can get back into the evo-league again. The last one kinda faultered (spl?) when people got tired of it. Also ClassicD squeezed a win in the World Cup group stage past me :-).

The only decent competition I get is online. I'm in too small a back water town. Cos we're in the country, we tend to play more real sports outside :-).

beatswiss said:
feuer.gif
madgo.gif

Kindergarten!

No greetings

What does this site being down have to do with kindergarten?. And I dont think it was down for a whole day seeing as that would be 24 hours. If there are other sites, some better as you "claim" why are you posting here?

Also give me a link to these "better" boards, and it seems you need to go back to "kindergarten".

my biggest complaints are the lack of advantage the ref plays. on WE9 it is hardly ever. the offside rule is applied wrong as the flag only suppose to stay down if the player is not involved in the play.

it can be annoying thinking you are through then once you touch the ball the ref blows his whistle.

also the ref can tend to give away way too many freekicks. we still get the iffy penalties on WE9.

one more thing. using the air through ball is a bit hit and miss. sometimes the players belt it with way too much pace so it just runs through to the keeper.

WE9 is a superb game though. no doubts about it.

Last edited:
Gameplay wise, to be honest I really can't complain as I think that most aspects have improved. Goals now look much more realistic and the passing and shooting animations are much better.

I'm more bothered with the graphics than any aspects of the gameplay. For instance, most of the pitches look terrible - both in colour and texture. Also, it really bugs me that the supporters are not visible on most stadiums and that on the international kits, the numbers and badges disappear, as well as players who wear armbands and tape that just suddenly disappear after kick-off (though on replays and close up they are their!). Also, the empty bench gets on my nerves! I know some don't care about this but it really pisses me off!

While most people complain about the CPU I totally see thier point, although playing against a human is fantastic - miles better, though every WE/PES game has been the same. That's why the online mode is vital this time around.

On the whole though I think this version is much better than WE8/PES4; how anyone can say the previous version is better is beyond my understanding! While WE8:LE is extremely good, I'd choose WE9 everytime over it.

my only complaint is that : scoring from crossing is far too easy now(at least againts CPU), just like in WE8. They have changed it in WE8LE, why oh why it's going back again :(

kobashi said:
the offside rule is applied wrong as the flag only suppose to stay down if the player is not involved in the play.

it can be annoying thinking you are through then once you touch the ball the ref blows his whistle.

They did play with that rule (no whistle until player touched the ball in offside) in the Confedarations cup. Not that I like it though.

My biggest complaint is that the memorial match feature is coded to your optionfile. This way all will be lost when you download a new optionfile with new transfers etc.

Also there should be multiple slots for stats so that friends can play at one place and have their stats recorded.

Okay for all of those 'go find friends', 'this is the greatest game ever' 'i want to smack people that don't like things', 'WE is flawless and anything against this holy grail of gaming is blasphemous'; take a look at the title of the thread.

I wanted to love this game. I really did. I've tried, I'm halfway through my second season of ML on 4* this time (as there was so much cheating in 5* i thought i'd give 4 a go) each game at 15 minutes. So I'm not just picking it up. I'm also very good at these games, have played countless seasons, won a couple on 5/6*s, its not like I'm new to the whole thing.

Fact remains, this game's SINGLE PLAYER MODE is worse than the previous. Okay, I'm not arguing that multi is great, the new gameplay enhancements work well there. Good stuff. But it doesn't change the fact that a lot of people still play the game for ML/single player, and its taken a step backwards in terms of realism (ie CPU cheats aren't realistic) and overall fun. And in the end, aren't we supposed to be having fun?

Oh and a side note, I think i've worked out how they have more realistic deflections in the game. Watching slow motion replays, it seems when my players go to pass the ball to an open man past an opposing defender, the pass automatically goes just to teh side of the opposing player, even though its not the best path to my teammate. This allows him to get a touch in, deflecting the ball off 'realistically'. I fear this may also be the case on shots, as they all seem to go just wide/post or directly at the keeper. Unless of course you're outside the penalty area, than theres a great chance you'll score a scorcher.

So please, if you're playing single player, and have actually found it better than WE8:LE, give your opinion here. Because i shelled out well over $100 for the game, and would love some optimism that I'm going to start to like it soon.

Last edited:
Anfield said:
my only complaint is that : scoring from crossing is far too easy now(at least againts CPU), just like in WE8. They have changed it in WE8LE, why oh why it's going back again :(
its so hard for me to score off crosses.....

checkmate10 said:

A MAGNIFICIENT opinion, 100% acurate in my opinion.
A person that watches soccer, breeds soccer and understands soccer can only see WE9 as the best ever and the natural sucessor of WE7Int after last year poor releases, filled with bugs ready to be explored by the "mechanized" player.

im glad the through balls are more mixed now. In previous editions 65 -75% of chipped through balls or through balls found their target. you could easily lob a backline with accuracy time and time again, and lets be honest defences are no mugs.

Oh and the guy who said go and play real football, i did semi-professionally ;)

Back
Top Bottom