WE9 - Post your complaints and disappointments here!

no, its not mistiming, sometimes when u are chasing the player who has the ball and u keep tapping X, the player will sometimes slide and pass the ball away, something like when the player is reaching for the pass... this happens when the player dribbles the ball losely

Why, after every year do Konami do basically nothing to the GK animations. Look at Fifa. Gameplay is nothing compared to WE/PES but the GK animations are superb.

Whats hard when you can change shot animations and corner kick animations etc . Do GKs dive like that in Japan or something. Does anyone agree with me.

I don't think giving the GK new animations is a priority, what should be though is giving them a pair of eyes so they can actually save shots for once.

Has anyone else noticed that bringing the keeper out during a corner is useless?. In PES4/WE8 he would atleast attempt getting the ball yet in WE9 I have yet to see him touch it, he just jumps past it.

are u guys getting sick of the fatigue in we9? in previous series the fatigue is still acceptable, but in we9. the players get tired vv easily. Yes, some may say it is realistic, but this is a game, and if everything is realistic, its not fun anymore... its ruining my master league, even if i have 2 sets of players, given my schedule in the div1, with league,div1cu and wefa championship matches,my players are always tired, i miss the old fatigue system

Yeah. You need two squads now. Cuz you cant play someone for 2 games in a row unless its someone with great stamina like Ji-Sung Park or Cafu.

2 teams plus 3 substitutions per match is barely enough for calendar filled with 2 matches per week, its killing me, i cant play my best players every match.. and bear in mind, i dont hold on to R1 all the time, its eating the fun factor away

Yeah. I hoep this is fixed for PES5. Its the most annoying thing in the ML. It was probably added to make it more difficult.

WELL I¨M FROM ECUADOR, THANKS GOOD MY TEAM IS IN THE GAME AND ALMOST IN THE WORLD CUP GERMANY 2006, SO NEVER MIND WHAT HAPPENS WITH EGYPT, IT´S A TEAM THAT NOBODAY WANTS TO USE

yeah.. foul in the box is almost like a joke... my def went up to the striker and he flew like a train had hit him, it was just a normal shoulder to shoulder thing and he dropped. fucking diver. penalty was given... other cases was in my favour, the def intercepted the pass and in the process pushed my player, my player dint even fall down, he just stumbled. penalty

however some cases, the ref didnt give penalty, like when i do a fake shot, and the def stuck out a leg, trippling my player... no penalty

before I put my complaints down I have to say I have a love-hate relationship with WE9. Sometimes Im hating it, the next I play an awesome game and im back in love.

To stay on topic though, my main complaints are:

1) Fatigue!!!! Oh my goodness, what a ball ache it is playing master league. I've gotta be honest Im doin one now with AC Milan but Ive also given all my players 99 stamina and 8 for condition recovery. But doing that STILL doesnt mean they can play 2 games back to back! Well, maybe guys like gattuso and cafu could just about manage it, but overall this is a massive step back from WE8:LE. The fatigue in that version was spot on.

2) The Side-Step!!!!!!! Now Ive gotten used to it 100% and can actually rip through teams using it, but why the hell did they have to do it! I mean, how many times do see it happening in a real life match? Its constantly happening in WE9. Its also annoying when you wanna actually face a certain direction properly, but instead you have to wait for the side step animation first. Its also annoying because the only reason they've done this is to link it to the psp. I guarentee if the psp had 4 shoulder buttons the side step would still be r2 on the ps2 pad.

3) briefly, the other things I hate are: teams defending too deep; shots not going where you want them to go on one-on-one situations; through balls not very effective (especially lobbed through passes :( ); and finally goal keepers being far to quick coming out for balls over top etc.

Apart from that, Lovely game :)

Adonis said:
2) The Side-Step!!!!!!! Now Ive gotten used to it 100% and can actually rip through teams using it, but why the hell did they have to do it! I mean, how many times do see it happening in a real life match? Its constantly happening in WE9. Its also annoying when you wanna actually face a certain direction properly, but instead you have to wait for the side step animation first. Its also annoying because the only reason they've done this is to link it to the psp. I guarentee if the psp had 4 shoulder buttons the side step would still be r2 on the ps2 pad.

Are you filthydani? :lol:

Are you Orochimaru :shock: ?

lol ok stayin on topic

I dont see the fatigueaffecting the master leageu in my game, i have 22 players, and i dont rotate that match, players like Kompany and kaabi play 4 straight matches, Caracciolo too.

maybe it has to do with the difficulty level ?

inter_211 said:
Are you Orochimaru :shock: ?

lol ok stayin on topic

I dont see the fatigueaffecting the master leageu in my game, i have 22 players, and i dont rotate that match, players like Kompany and kaabi play 4 straight matches, Caracciolo too.

maybe it has to do with the difficulty level ?

whats with everyone thinking im someone else? guess Im saying things that have been said before ;)

Maybe it is the difficulty level. Im playing on 6 stars. What you playing on?

I was pointing at "Beyond Dawn" when i said "are you orochimaru" :P

am playin on 4 stars, makes the game more funn realistic.

So you find the keepers easy to score past?

No, I find them impossible to score into but the keeper on my team finds it impossible to save, which is why if the CPU get a shot on target they either score from it or from the rebound.

in some situations shots end up at the back of the net faster than a stealth missile...very unrealistic

I only see this when I use the R2 shot, but yes most of the time it looks utter fake.

Caniggia said:
Well I hope they get rid of the automatic sidestap thing in PES5 it's the most irritating thing in the game.

another filthydani! bann him! :lol:

Caniggia said:
Well I hope they get rid of the automatic sidestap thing in PES5 it's the most irritating thing in the game.

If only it was. But yes it is very annoying, why they even did this god only knows, but I guess PES5 will have it fixed so we will buy that, more money for konami.

beyond dawn... are u filthy dani? looking at ur join date, its unlikely that you knew who filthy dani is, and u share the same avatar

*raises eyebrowns*

BK_83 said:
beyond dawn... are u filthy dani? looking at ur join date, its unlikely that you knew who filthy dani is, and u share the same avatar

*raises eyebrowns*

:albino:

BK_83 said:
are u guys getting sick of the fatigue in we9? in previous series the fatigue is still acceptable, but in we9. the players get tired vv easily. Yes, some may say it is realistic, but this is a game, and if everything is realistic, its not fun anymore... its ruining my master league, even if i have 2 sets of players, given my schedule in the div1, with league,div1cu and wefa championship matches,my players are always tired, i miss the old fatigue system

BK is absolutely spot on. I have created a bunch of me and my mates for the master league and we all tend to be totally fatigued by 60-75 minutes into each match. I bought Cristiano Ronaldo and he's cream crackered every game at half time. Ive got to have more players than Chelsea in order to put out a team of fit full players every game.

Back
Top Bottom