WE9 - Post your complaints and disappointments here!

i would like to have odl good style of makeing shot faint.
now when u try to do it before you have ball player usually kicks it away. thats little shitty.

kickkickkick said:
Why people think it's more balanced when it can only succeed 1 time from 15-20 times?
Ever tried a chip in real life football? Then you know how hard it is to do that with the right weight and direction. So it is realistic that it's harder in this game. Yes, it's harder, but if you succed doing it once out of 15 or 20 times, you should practice more and not blame the game!
In this topic you can exactly find how to do it the right way, so go to the training mode and try it out :)
What is the fun of a game if you can do all things in an instant? This game has a steeper learning curve, but I can assure you that the fun is bigger if you finally manage to score a goal after a succeeded through-pass in this game, especially if you have trained a lot to learn that particular move.
When I scored a goal in previous versions I just kept on my chair and enjoyed the goal. When I score a great goal in WE 9 I jump out of my chair, because it is harder to score, making you enjoy the goal more :)

i havent pld we9, but i think its a good think they made the chip pass a lot harder. Because in pes4 it was too powerfull, lots of noobs only used this tactic even when their striker was being defended and sometimes your defender just halted too leave the striker alone.
I hardly use the chip pass anyway, maybe 1 time in a match when my striker is really free. It all about normal passing. :)

Han said:
Ever tried a chip in real life football? Then you know how hard it is to do that with the right weight and direction. So it is realistic that it's harder in this game. Yes, it's harder, but if you succed doing it once out of 15 or 20 times, you should practice more and not blame the game!
In this topic you can exactly find how to do it the right way, so go to the training mode and try it out :)
What is the fun of a game if you can do all things in an instant? This game has a steeper learning curve, but I can assure you that the fun is bigger if you finally manage to score a goal after a succeeded through-pass in this game, especially if you have trained a lot to learn that particular move.
When I scored a goal in previous versions I just kept on my chair and enjoyed the goal. When I score a great goal in WE 9 I jump out of my chair, because it is harder to score, making you enjoy the goal more :)

Please, don't talk to me about real life and stuff like that, because there are a lot of shit happens in this game that doesn't have anything to do about real life football, this is a game, the more the game is balanced the better, the high through passes are way to fast and the keeper catches the ball easily most of the time so its not balanced at all...

They should have made a power bar for the high through passes where you can control the length and height of the pass, I don’t think its hard to do that, but konami is just like Microsoft, they never do their best to actually make the game better, they want to get money as much as possible for every little effort…

Sorry, your complaints are discussed before and I will not repeat every response on it. If you are interested, just go 5-10 pages back. If you are not, I assume you are not really interested in good arguments and just like to complain about the game, for whatever reason.
Your argument like Konami is not trying to make the game better is just plain nonsense. Nobody with common sense will agree with you on this.

Han said:
Isn't this contradicting your point that the X-pass is always automaticly?
In fact, I think it's only automatic in terms of the length of the pass.

I think it's like this:
The whole passing system is renewed; the X-pass give you more freedom than before but pressing X longer still searches the farest player.
The normal X doesn't give the option to pass a certain length, but gives you more freedom in direction.
The /\ pass does the same as X but you can pass with any length you want.
In all cases you should face in the intended direction!
So all in all you have more freedom of passing and thus more freedom of doing wrong passes!
no, it's not what i meant...

what i mean is, if u pass with X from CMF to RMF or LMF (i mean right/left sidely), the ball goes in front of him, not exactly on him. just like passing with /\ (in prev. WE). why would X be like that when there IS /\ button?

it's the same mistake as wrong direction pass (double assign for directions, already post it with pictures) :)

valentino said:
no, it's not what i meant...

what i mean is, if u pass with X from CMF to RMF or LMF (i mean right/left sidely), the ball goes in front of him, not exactly on him. just like passing with /\ (in prev. WE). why would X be like that when there IS /\ button?

it's the same mistake as wrong direction pass (double assign for directions, already post it with pictures) :)
I think I DID understand you :)
In your example there is still difference between passing with X or with /\, because the pass with X cannot be done with freedom of pace (apart from sending the X-pass to the furthest player).
When you try the pass with /\, you can overdo the pace, that's the difference IMHO :)

jiwa said:
As for X passing, I feel in football it is generally prefered to pass slightly ahead of a player and into space.I don't know if whats going on in WE9 is Konami's interpretation of this, but I have no problems with it so far. I never liked 'on rails' passes or passes that home in on players.

slightly, YES. but always in front of the lads, NO. in front and far away... just like /\

and when i want to pass in front of the lads, i can use /\. why bother assign two buttons for the same movement?
jiwa said:
A chipped thru pass from the wing. IMO this is totally unrealistic move. I think the :l1: + :triangle: move was abused so much in prev. versions that some people think it's flawed now.
i always see in EPL, in wingfield player lob the ball to his mate, not a cross, but a decent lob. this lob is doable in prev WE. i could understand if konami want to make it disapear if at least they give another way to do it.
FYI MANUAL has never been completely 'manual' back from the early days. Only problem so far, and I agree with you here, is that the CPU intervention is too frequent now at this setting.
agree. not completely, but WE6 there was an automatic changing. WE7 there were alot more, WE8 very2 alot more. like WE4 or 5, or at least WE6, it's perfect.

cheers :)

anybody feel that [] > X (shoot feint) animation is too fast? WE7 is slow but it's better than WE8LE and WE9, too fast...

and 1 more, i like finishing with up and slow finish, but now when u press [] > R1, the keeper can jump after he drops his body! this is superhumanly unrealistic.

Han said:
I think I DID understand you :)
In your example there is still difference between passing with X or with /\, because the pass with X cannot be done with freedom of pace (apart from sending the X-pass to the furthest player).
When you try the pass with /\, you can overdo the pace, that's the difference IMHO :)
thanx.

yes, but now i can't 100% if i will make "right on player" pass or "in front of him" pass when i'm in quicktiming situation.

and yes the /\ pass still too further away, even though the passer and defender is free. the real passer always think to make it delivered in the reciever foot (and calculating the pace). i mean, beckham always try to pass the ball so the falling of the ball is right where owen runs. that is what longthrough pass is :)
if i want to pass it very further away (in case no defender and keeper), i do manual long pass :)
this simple logical method is changed in WE9 :D

Han said:
Your argument like Konami is not trying to make the game better is just plain nonsense. Nobody with common sense will agree with you on this.

They make it better, but they don't try their best, and that's pretty obvious and i think a lot of people agree on this, konmai always fixes old bugs and put new ones...

Something really weird happened to me in a ML game.

I managed to spring the off-side line and be 1-on-1 with the keeper, when I was near him, running, I moved to the right, he went on the legs of my player, I almost missed the goal.

The thing is, seeing it at the Replay, he moved to the left and it was so fast I couldn't see in the match, because he cheated the hell out of me by changing his entire body to the right only to block me, wtf! I'm talking here about less then 1 second, in a fast situation, with the keeper down at the flor, this is not fair!

The animation is really bad, it seems like a robot who turns direction. I sincerelly believe this is not human possible, not even Lev Yashin at his best could do that.

Why are Mutu's stats so incredibly high? Out of everyone I've played he is clearly the best all-around player. The guy's only worth 675 and doesn't even start at Juve. Konami must like coke addicts.

Community! has any 1 come across the the offisde glitch. Basically sometimes players r offside but the call is not given.

My situ was dat i'm against Real.M ronaldo is in an offside postion while zidane takes a 30-35 yard shot, which rebounds off the keeper for ronaldo to pickup the pieces and score. If i can i will tr 2 post dis.

i understand the rules of football but was jus wondering considering dat konami have change the offside rule in the game. u know letting player go on......

Cable999 said:
Community! has any 1 come across the the offisde glitch. Basically sometimes players r offside but the call is not given.

I'd have thought that this wasn't a glitch more a representation of the often blind linesman and refs in real life.

This was a feature that was supposed to be in the last iteration but never was.

"I'd have thought that this wasn't a glitch more a representation of the often blind linesman and refs in real life.

This was a feature that was supposed to be in the last iteration but never was."

I have witnessed two offsides playing Pes4 which were not called. They were a bit too obvious for the linesmen to actually have missed them but it was still funny. I was so shocked the first time I comepletely blew the one on one with my bro's goalie.

the game perfect for me now ! i really likes it its really what i can call football but with some bugs but i dont care i like so plzz guys dont be like lady and only play !! dont complain too much now the game its out from one mounth and you still bla bla bla !! just enjoy i really see the kezz must lock this thread

WE7 said:
the game perfect for me now ! i really likes it its really what i can call football but with some bugs but i dont care i like so plzz guys dont be like lady and only play !! dont complain too much now the game its out from one mounth and you still bla bla bla !! just enjoy i really see the kezz must lock this thread

hahah are you stupid? cant you read the title of the thread? and by the way your english sux major ass

هههههه واللهي إنك حاله

close this thread? are you kidding? there is no such thing as perfect and every series of W11 will always have complaints and disappiontments, you've got to agree, we9 is FARRRRRR from being perfect

Everybody can have different opinions, but that's no reason to shout out somebody, like 3x kick does. On forums like this you should try to discuss without shouting out, else you blame yourself for being short of real good arguments.
I find WE 9 the best footy ever, but that's no reason to shout at BK 83 ;)

Yea, I have played a TON of games and none are anywhere near perfect except for a few, aka Mafia :D

Anyway, has anyone elsed noticed these 2 bits of bollocks?

1 - The fact you have to press L1 to change cursor about 7 times before it gets you the player closer to the ball.

2 - When you eventually get him he takes a side-step to the right and then you have control.

Both very annoying, I have lost count on how many times this has happened, as if the game wasnt hard enough, this makes it even harder. You get a loose ball, so you juggle the cursors for ages and then you get the player you want, but he moves to the right/left although your finger was on left/right, fucking bollocks or what?

The lack of control over the players is really shocking.

Anyone noticed when u defend with X, the player sometimes passes the ball from the opponent instead of actually intercepting the ball or get it to his feet

kickkickkick said:
Anyone noticed when u defend with X, the player sometimes passes the ball from the opponent instead of actually intercepting the ball or get it to his feet
Yes, it's called 'mis-timing' ;)

I use Manual.

Or what about when you run towards the CPU player and hit circle to slide, and the CPU player backs off and lets you kick the ball away, rubbish eh?

Han said:
Yes, it's called 'mis-timing' ;)

mis-timing?

lol seems you are playing another game...

Actually this is a bug, and I thought some people have noticed it

Back
Top Bottom