WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

I don't want to moan because these kits are amazing. However I think Whistle should open a new thread and make an index with all codes for the various kits because I really need to know how to make them with the badges, sponsors etc. Please consider it

Brunnonce: I can make the liverpool adidas kit if you want. Will post later.

Liverpool adidas kits: Base : No collar
Small Part: C4 (RED:17 GREEN:3 BLUE:3)
Medium Part: C7/C6 (You choose) (WHITE)
Large Part: A27 (WHITE)
Large part 2: OFF (WHITE)

Shorts: (I just used france shorts for these) C17 (RED, RED, WHITE, WHITE)

Socks: C2 (RED, WHITE, WHITE)

brunnoce said:
can you try new adidas liverpool?
adidas????
mostra ae onde encontra uma imagem pra eu ver como q tah..

in terms of getting whistle to work for them.... why when if you are at konami they dont use the editor!? they either make a kit or do a generic one!?

nice sentiment though :)

great work all the same whistle! :D

adlindz10 said:
Can someone make this please ASAP!! Greatly appreciated.

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=692009&postcount=4058

I really want the Chelsea ones, further down the page.

I dont think we will be able to make good kits for those...casue that template is not in the game..unfortnatly!
ive been trying to make something at least near(like i and otehr did with puma template) but no success so far

paddyknight said:
in terms of getting whistle to work for them.... why when if you are at konami they dont use the editor!? they either make a kit or do a generic one!?

nice sentiment though :)

great work all the same whistle! :D

Yes, I see your point. Lol, But yeah you can tell a lot of work has gone into whistle's kits. ;)

Just thanks all the commenets :), and sorry brunnoce, i won't do the next season's kit before I finished this OF.(but seems really a quite long time still), nearly finished the EPL now, will start F1 then, cheers.

Charlton Set

11469671034A4B1.jpg
1146967321607B8.jpg
11469673678D66D.jpg
114696741677D7A.jpg

Mark said:
Awesome Fulham Kits Whistle. :applause:

Do you created Adidas-jerseys like Trinidad and Tobago or Finland?

Thanks, but I hadn't work for the National Teams yet.

hi whistle, in the first page i can see france shirt edited with federation badge, how do you change it? all i can do with national team is to remove the flag !!!

akinyele77185 said:
hi whistle, in the first page i can see france shirt edited with federation badge, how do you change it? all i can do with national team is to remove the flag !!!

That was not my work...but I could told you remove the flag and put a logo instead the place. (but sorry, only one color logo could do this time)

Back
Top Bottom