WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

caio7 said:
Dudy, could you plase post how you've made this kits, because I just can't make that gap in the stripes, where "THOMPSON" is written...

Try to use the Fonts "IIIIIII" for two txt slots, you will find how to do it now.:)

well this is what i came up for puma..you can notice that the back is quite good the problem is that we wont be able to make striped kits(paraguay for instance) with that set, as i had to use all layers...also notice the "bug" in the front at the right of the chest..i couldnt find a layer that fixed taht and would model the back perfectly..so here it is:

back

fornt

can you guys post how u edit this?

brunnoce said:
well this is what i came up for puma..you can notice that the back is quite good the problem is that we wont be able to make striped kits(paraguay for instance) with that set, as i had to use all layers...also notice the "bug" in the front at the right of the chest..i couldnt find a layer that fixed taht and would model the back perfectly..so here it is:

back

fornt

can you post how you edit this? thanks a million.!!

brunnoce said:
ok than..i think thats the best we can do...
also man what socks are you using? same as me?

also did you make ireland kits? could you post a pic of them(home and away) i couldnt make any of those..neither the away , which i thought there would be a template for it...but i could find it
Think so, haven't got the correct socks there so have to use the closet things.

Made the Ireland kits just then, couldn't find any side-on pics of it though so don't know if it's correct or not :(

Judging by this pic http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/images/product/large/IreHSS0608.gif it's got two bits of white by the waist and some on the sleeve at the bottom. Wouldn't be able to do the Irish flag on the collar though

Hey whistle your kits are awesome as everyone knows, but you seem the type to respond to a query! Are Australia licenced in the game or do they still have that weird uniform, it should be yellow top green shorts if it is licenced but i doubt it now since Australia has a new sponsorship with nike...

ok man..i will try to explain as there is no numbers like the boot layers..

use this system:
A, b , c, d , etc..(aphabet) for the colums being A the first column from the right to left
1, 2, 3 , etcc.. (numbers) for the lines being 1 the first line (the higher one)

pallete used:
red: r18 g4 b4
Blue: r2 g5 b14
white: 31 31 31

Home:
--Shirt:
no collar shirt
1st layer(collar(small part): line:5 column:A Colour : Red away kit: white
2nd layer: 11 - A C: Red away kit: white
3rd layer: 30 - B C: Red away kit: white
4th layer: 22 - A C: Blue away kit: blue

--Shorts:
20 - A C: white, white , blue, blue / away kit: blue, blue, white, white

--Socks
8 - C blue, blue, white / away kit: white, blue, blue

also try this for the GK kits(not perfect but satisfactory when looking from the far camera)

pallete:
Green: 0, 15, 7
Grey: 20, 20, 20

no collar shirt
1st layer: 8 - B Green
2nd Layer: 12 - C Grey
3rd layer: 30 - B Green
4th layer: 22 - A Grey

shorts and socks same as home kit but black with detail grey
you can make the away gk kit by changing the Green parts to Yellow(31, 25, 7)

thats it..hope i could help

tks brunnoce
now little, of in such a way I to try, I finished finding, but very obliged

Butters11 said:
Hey whistle your kits are awesome as everyone knows, but you seem the type to respond to a query! Are Australia licenced in the game or do they still have that weird uniform, it should be yellow top green shorts if it is licenced but i doubt it now since Australia has a new sponsorship with nike...

Yes, Australia was a licenced team with the most update kit with NIKE :) .

Whistle said:
Give me a break :)

i299_ManCity.jpg
ROFL!!!

Whistle said:
I didn't had any max-drive...etc, so any way that I could put my option file to here?
Bad news. Maybe someone could send you a memory card, you copy it and post it back to them and they release. BTW what country are you in?

brunnoce said:
you can speak portuguese to me man..(pode fala portugues comigo , heheheh)
valew!
ahahuuhauhuahuhauha
falo sim, qndo eu to com tempo e vou postar aki na evo-web, eu traduzo direitinho pro ingles... mas qndo eu to com pressa, eu vou num tradutor de texto veio memo e jah era =P :lmao:

depois eu posto umas fotos aki duns unis feitos por mim
-----------
later, I post few images of the kits "by me"... ;)

brunnoce said:
ok man..i will try to explain as there is no numbers like the boot layers..

use this system:
A, b , c, d , etc..(aphabet) for the colums being A the first column from the right to left
1, 2, 3 , etcc.. (numbers) for the lines being 1 the first line (the higher one)

pallete used:
red: r18 g4 b4
Blue: r2 g5 b14
white: 31 31 31

Home:
--Shirt:
no collar shirt
1st layer(collar(small part): line:5 column:A Colour : Red away kit: white
2nd layer: 11 - A C: Red away kit: white
3rd layer: 30 - B C: Red away kit: white
4th layer: 22 - A C: Blue away kit: blue

--Shorts:
20 - A C: white, white , blue, blue / away kit: blue, blue, white, white

--Socks
8 - C blue, blue, white / away kit: white, blue, blue

also try this for the GK kits(not perfect but satisfactory when looking from the far camera)

pallete:
Green: 0, 15, 7
Grey: 20, 20, 20

no collar shirt
1st layer: 8 - B Green
2nd Layer: 12 - C Grey
3rd layer: 30 - B Green
4th layer: 22 - A Grey

shorts and socks same as home kit but black with detail grey
you can make the away gk kit by changing the Green parts to Yellow(31, 25, 7)

thats it..hope i could help
thanks \\:o/

^ Np man! :mrgreen:
i hope more people can post more creations here..and maybe use that system(or a better one) so everyone can make the same quality kits...

has anyone managed to make a quality looking adidas WC kit(not germany) spain template , like schalke 04 06-07 kit?

Whistle, your kits look so awesome that they make me think they are patched!! Surely you couldn't have made them all in edit mode! If you did you are a genius and I bow down to you! :applause:

I have had your old kit pack for a while and used them to try make make liverpool, btw it looked great but it takes so much time. How on earth do you do it?

Konami should employ you or atleast consult you! Seriously! ;)

Butters11 said:
Whistle, your kits look so awesome that they make me think they are patched!! Surely you couldn't have made them all in edit mode! If you did you are a genius and I bow down to you! :applause:

I have had your old kit pack for a while and used them to try make make liverpool, btw it looked great but it takes so much time. How on earth do you do it?

Konami should employ you or atleast consult you! Seriously! ;)

:) , I only patched the game for using English txt only, even the badge was done by the in-game editor too..

Back
Top Bottom