WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

can i ask something.
how many slots there is in we10 for boots?

I assume you're going to try and release your kits as an OF Whistle? Great work.

Just wondering if you'd made any progress on finding away to upload it. :)

brianwong said:
I assume you're going to try and release your kits as an OF Whistle? Great work.

Just wondering if you'd made any progress on finding away to upload it. :)

I was still trying find anyway to upload, but seems I still need much time to complete thee OF first.

First F1 team to do

Auxerre

114713470329581.jpg
114713476089777.jpg
1147134817B3C43.jpg
11471348507C704.jpg

PSP Sponsor...:)

1147134891E686A.jpg

Last edited:
Please, I want to see the emblems of Portugal, Brazil, France and Germany in the create emblem mode.

Wooooohoooooo beauty Auxerre kits mate! can't wait till you're done with Ligue 1 :)

Hi lads! I made a really cool Ireland emblem, i´ll post it tonight when i get home from work.

My only problem is, though, that i cant put it in the shirt. It wont let me load that instead of the flag. Only the logos, that are black and white.

Any ideas how to make this work?

Cheers!

Robbiegol said:
Hi lads! I made a really cool Ireland emblem, i´ll post it tonight when i get home from work.

My only problem is, though, that i cant put it in the shirt. It wont let me load that instead of the flag. Only the logos, that are black and white.

Any ideas how to make this work?

Cheers!

National Teams can't use the Emblem Slot, and yes it could use only logo slot, and logo slot only could do one color, so it can't work.

Idea for National Teams' Badge, patch the game, instead all the National Badge of the flag (but seem still can't get successful)

can you make sponsors bigger?
the pink box on t mobile looks much bigger than on pes5

Titch said:
can you make sponsors bigger?
the pink box on t mobile looks much bigger than on pes5

No, logo slot still only had 32 x 32 pixel, but the "T Mobile", I just use txt slot to create. :)

Bravo my man!! :applause:

Can't wait till you've finished EPL and all Ligue 1 teams!

PLF said:
Bravo my man!! :applause:

Can't wait till you've finished EPL and all Ligue 1 teams!

I had finished EPL (but may be some detail need to fix [drawing a smaller logo for Middlesbrough]), just hard working on F1 right now. :)

Back
Top Bottom