WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

Hi all.

After seeing all the beautiful and close to perfect kits that you guys have created, especially Whistle. It made me want to start editing the kits myself to make the game playing more real and enjoyable.

However, i have never tried any editing in any of the WE series...So, i am wondering if someone would be kind enough to make a brief tutorial to guide me through the editing process. At the mean time, i can learn more while doing it.

Whistle, i have a big favour to ask you. I am wondering if it is possible for you to post your kit data for ManU or at least guide me through how to edit the kit for ManU.

It would be very much appreciated, thx =D

Whistle said:
I had finished EPL (but may be some detail need to fix [drawing a smaller logo for Middlesbrough]), just hard working on F1 right now. :)
Yeah sorry I used bad wording which wasn't clear enough. I meant when you've finished all 40 teams from both leagues! :)

@shot_stopper91
i dont think so m8...maybe something that remembers this design..but nothin too close....
konami only inserted france, germany and brazil(nike) template from all new WC tempaltes..just suck...specially the lack of puma 1.06 template...something so simple and beaultiful but they didnt bother making it...

These two days' works

Ajaccio

1147588085103EA.jpg
114758812771040.jpg
1147588179C17BA.jpg
1147588219CE1C8.jpg

HI WHISTLE!!!

could u pls tell me how you could add the logo of Reebok and have the logo of Carlsberg for the uniform of Liverpool?

did you create the logo of Reebok and the C within one file? and have the star and the tick within one file?

thx

jhatakihk said:
HI WHISTLE!!!

could u pls tell me how you could add the logo of Reebok and have the logo of Carlsberg for the uniform of Liverpool?

did you create the logo of Reebok and the C within one file? and have the star and the tick within one file?

thx

The word "C" was just a typing, and yes the star and the tick was in one file.

roti said:
Great work Whistle! :applause:

Can't wait to see what you've done with the Rennes kits :D

Thanks, will post the rest F1 teams today but later, for Rennes, I just could said not such good but the best I could do.:)

Last edited:
@ Whistle

plz
can you explain me how to do this kit ?
i have tried but the result is not the same... :mrgreen:

Lyon
1147396493A15D4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom