WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

TheAutumnLeaves said:
why i can't add emblems? in creation centre? i change manutd logo ,but i can't add nike logo in t shirt :( why?

i also got same problem like u...i can add club emblem...but i cant create a logo(nike or sponsor)...why like that???..because i using japanese version(not using patch)...so anyone can tell me how to do it???...thank you very much...:(

Whistle said:
1146305308BC97D.jpg

Top quality stuff Whistle. Awesome. :applause:

Whistle how did you get both parts of the Carlsberg logo AND the reebok logo?

EDIT: just saw only the "berg" was drawn. Do you have the grid for that?

Great work dudes. That Man U 'keeper kit is perfect.

On the Villa socks the claret part is at the top, not the middle. Apart from that, spot on,

Robbiegol said:
Trying to work this out at the moment.

100px-Ireland_FA.gif

Quite complicated, the editor remains the same for logos, but badges are way more trickier, as they have 9 pixels instead of 4 now, to add more detail. If anybody does this one before me (Im not really skilled at this..) would you guys post the formula?

I´ll post what i get soon.

Cheers!

listen guys, im soon gonna be releasing an emblem pack with emblems for national teams as well, so that might help in making proper national shirts

Noted said:
Whistle how did you get both parts of the Carlsberg logo AND the reebok logo?

EDIT: just saw only the "berg" was drawn. Do you have the grid for that?

No, "berg" wasn't drawn, just type the word "arlberg", only draw the graghic "star" above thre r, and the "tick" thing only.

abhishek said:
listen guys, im soon gonna be releasing an emblem pack with emblems for national teams as well, so that might help in making proper national shirts

Looking forward....:applause:

What about replacing the national team flag files for national emblems. That way we can add the emblem to the national team kit as a flag

Very nice...

can you do the sao paulo kit?

I hug

Thunder

testtest said:
Hey whistle have you tried doing river?
It's tough.

No, I was still making the EPL kits (leave 3-4 to finish), then I plan to do the French Liga..Bundesliga, and last to do the other teams...

all these kits look great, and the editor for PES6 looks like it's going to be great - its fantastic that all the templates for the new international kits are available, so we can make them perfect, but i just hope there isn't the same problem as always with the club sides....

take the premiership kits for example, they all look perfect, konami have obviously sorted the templates for this season's kits but the problem is that half of these teams will have new kits next season and so the templates will be useless.... fulham, villa, man utd, liverpool etc all have new kits for new season so these current templates are going to be not much use (just like there are loads of templates on PES5 which have never been used cos they're for old kits). plus i see there is the perfect birmingham kit but they're not even going to be on PES6! i just hope that konami get templates into the game for the new kits, as long as they are launched in time - i remember playing PES4 for a year and the man utd kit was wrong all that time because they didn't have the template for it. sometimes i wish that (rather than concentrating on making specific templates) konami would concentrate more on providing lots of more generic kit templates and designs and then giving us the option of adding lots of layers to the kits so then you can make pretty much what you want.

either way though i don't want to get too critical, from these pictures i must say that the editor for PES6 looks great (especially the international kits with numbers on the side etc!)

...btw those people who are saying that now you can only have 1 colour logos on shirts, i struggle to believe this, it would be a step backwards! maybe with translation issues you just havn't worked it out yet, if not it should still be sorted for PES6 anyway... remember how on WE9 you couldn't take logos off shorts or change their colour, but this was sorted for PES5? here's to hoping they don't do anything daft to mess up the editing on PES6!

so does anyone have any information on anything else new in the kit editing department? do we still have the same text editing functions as before? or are their more fonts/text options? and do we still just get two logo slots, both 32x32? from whistle's pics i presume so (i hoped maybe one day they'd improve this, allow us more freedom to create more/bigger logos on shirts).

robbiegol said:
but badges are way more trickier, as they have 9 pixels instead of 4 now, to add more detail

can anyone explain what this means? are badges/emblems different now, or are they still 64x64?

Last edited:
dave_walker22 I could only said that there was no different from WE9, it's true that new templates for kits, but it still only had (2) 32 x 32 for logo slot, and same only (3) fonts for txt slot...

The only change is the logo slot, it's really step backwards...the color part wa grey out and could change, I really want that I was wrong or someone could sort out ow it work....

My conclusion is no change but more kits template, and XXXX it logos slot had been changed.

cheers whistle, i like to find out things about new editing features in advance!

the fact that you say on the logos, the colour feature is greyed out surely means that it will be sorted for PES6. (i hope! it will be ridiculous if not).

is it just me or can you place text/emblems/logos slightly higher on the kit now? ... i.e. the area in which you place things on the shirt has been moved up higher?

and are emblems still 64x64? you say apart from the new templates everything's the same, but i'm confused after what robbiegol said earlier.

dave_walker22 said:
all these kits look great, and the editor for PES6 looks like it's going to be great - its fantastic that all the templates for the new international kits are available, so we can make them perfect, but i just hope there isn't the same problem as always with the club sides....
The puma template isn't really available, took me a while to find a combination of other templates to get a decent looking Puma one. The back looks right, but you have to really sacrifice the collar to get the shoulders looking right, as getting the back right leaves some random pixels on the shoulder if you understand.

Emblems are still 64x64, imported mine from a we9 of. I haven't noticed any change in the positioning of the logos on the shirt but maybe that's because I'm having to use logos drawn with the editor rather than png files.

Still can't do the West Brom away kit though ;)

Back
Top Bottom