WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

dave_walker22 said:
cheers whistle, i like to find out things about new editing features in advance!

the fact that you say on the logos, the colour feature is greyed out surely means that it will be sorted for PES6. (i hope! it will be ridiculous if not).

is it just me or can you place text/emblems/logos slightly higher on the kit now? ... i.e. the area in which you place things on the shirt has been moved up higher?

and are emblems still 64x64? you say apart from the new templates everything's the same, but i'm confused after what robbiegol said earlier.

It was the max area for the Emblem, they were same as WE9 too; what robbiegol said?

he said something about emblems now being trickier because they were '9 pixels instead of 4' don't worry it didn't make any sense!!

so whistle i guess you have the game (WE10), is there anything else at all you've noticed, in any part of the editing section, that's new or different from PES5? i always like to know if there's anything new in terms of editing.

dave_walker22 said:
he said something about emblems now being trickier because they were '9 pixels instead of 4' don't worry it didn't make any sense!!

so whistle i guess you have the game (WE10), is there anything else at all you've noticed, in any part of the editing section, that's new or different from PES5? i always like to know if there's anything new in terms of editing.

Hum...?can't get the meaning, but it seem much smooth of the graphic even I use 16 color for Emblem that show in the game.

The in-game editor was exactly same as WE9, as I noticed, it also contain : 1 = color of the kit, 2 = collar, 3 = first layer of the kit, 4 & 5 = have the same template of kit, only the graphic change, the way of using were still same.

Ah, and I noticed one more thing, now if I play a saved-reply, the emblem will disappear....:( , so I take the shot when I play the game....

could anyone manage to make umbros new template(england away, ireland home) ? if so, please post a pic or explain how can i get there...
also about the puma template, someone said he coudl do it , so please pic so we can do it too...
thanx!

Okay I'm back

I've done a lot of new kits (puma also !!!), but I need a complete website in which I could find all the world cup kits, home,away and GK.

Thanks !

This kind of edition is very helpful during the kits decription process, I need the adidas, nike, puma, etc... logos to be edited like this way, I searched around the forum with no resulsts, can any help me?

THX

NICE man..
but i would really like to see if someone made puma WC template..ive been trying for more than an hour now...no succses..got close but theres some bug in it...(pixels from a layer that shouldnt show, showing in the chest)

well this is what i came up for puma..you can notice that the back is quite good the problem is that we wont be able to make striped kits(paraguay for instance) with that set, as i had to use all layers...also notice the "bug" in the front at the right of the chest..i couldnt find a layer that fixed taht and would model the back perfectly..so here it is:

back

fornt

brunnoce said:
well this is what i came up for puma..you can notice that the back is quite good the problem is that we wont be able to make striped kits(paraguay for instance) with that set, as i had to use all layers...also notice the "bug" in the front at the right of the chest..i couldnt find a layer that fixed taht and would model the back perfectly..so here it is:

back
URL]

fornt
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG][URL][/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause:
very good!!

but... it shows as you it made to be thus
pls :D

equal the friend [B]CBG[/B] in this image:
[url]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3239/dscf12124ys.jpg[/url]

tks

A tip for text which has an outline, eg Monaco "FEDCOM"

Make the main text white "FEDCOM" first. Place in center.

Then make first outline, black text, move it 2-3 places off the center in directions UP and LEFT. Then make the second outline again black text, this time move 2-3 DOWN and RIGHT.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5742/text3fc.png

You can also do this for not-outlined text, but if you want it to look smoother (like anti-alias), then just do the above, but make outline dark background colour. eg Boca home, MEGATONE main is blue, outlines both dark yellow.

brunnoce said:

back

fornt
Yep, that's the same as the one I made. Luckily every Puma international team uses that template(bar Paraguay home) so you can do the 10 or so teams in a very short time :)
I've got about 6 international teams left, then I've edited all the kits in the game 8)

EOLStrider said:
whistle can you put the option file you use to import the logo of nike, adidas etc ?

I didn't had any max-drive...etc, so any way that I could put my option file to here?

-dragonskin- said:
Yep, that's the same as the one I made. Luckily every Puma international team uses that template(bar Paraguay home) so you can do the 10 or so teams in a very short time :)
I've got about 6 international teams left, then I've edited all the kits in the game 8)

ok than..i think thats the best we can do...
also man what socks are you using? same as me?

also did you make ireland kits? could you post a pic of them(home and away) i couldnt make any of those..neither the away , which i thought there would be a template for it...but i could find it

Back
Top Bottom