WatchDogs [PS4/XB1]

Re: [360/PS3/PC] Watch Dogs

Here's hoping the PS4 version will be as good looking as the PC version.

Don't think it'll come that close TBH, certainly not based on what we've seen in trailers, glad I bought the new CPU! :)

Here's hoping the PS4 version will be as good looking as the PC version.

Unless the PS4 has had a significant graphical upgrade since last October it is much more likely you will be comparing the graphics to PS3 not PC.

I have just pre-ordered the PC version on the Indian Origin store using a proxy.

£16.76 for Deluxe Edition
£14.82 for Standard Edition.

Only bought it because it was so cheap.

Back up to 3600 rupees, or £35, now :(

Back up to 3600 rupees, or £35, now :(

I thought they would do that, it was removed from the Indian store within a few hours of purchasing it.

You would of thought by now EA would of sorted this Origin proxy nonsense, rather than charging Indians £35 for a game they could never afford.

Well TBH shakey cam vids aren't worth the bandwidth, make games look like shit and are annoying to try to get anything out of in a sense of seeing where the game's at, don't blame them for blocking it in that sense :)

Greater problem for me is all of the icons everywhere, so ill fitting to the mood of the game, hope they can be turned off.

Greater problem for me is all of the icons everywhere, so ill fitting to the mood of the game, hope they can be turned off.

I have the same feeling as you.
This is probably one of those games which will require a massive amount of mods to help make the game more playable.

The driving also looks stupidly arcady and the drop in frames is also a concern, but then it is multiplayer and lag could be causing that issue.

PC Deluxe Edition is £17.22 on Origin Russia.

Probably will only be available for few hours.

Use a proxy and can pay via PayPal.

No surprise Watch_dog 1080p/60fps on PS4

attachment.php

Codes starting to show on eBay for the Nvidia codes.

I think this game will be in the bargain bin by the end of June or July.

Its either gonna be monster, or toilet isnt it. I've not been impressed with what I've seen so far really. Bog standard 3PS fair.

The video they showed recently of how the seamless multiplayer worked just looked a mess.

I think it'll be similar to FC3/AC in that the mechanics vary but the basic construct is the same, clear bases to show more on the map, 10 or so different core mission types but they repeat for each area, that's either enough to keep you interested or not, personally FC3 and AC4 kept me engaged through to the end (yet to complete AC4 but getting there). I think it's possible that some of the stuff in WD won't be quite so evolved as FC3/AC4 but that's kinda why I went with the PC version so that hopefully mods/hacks will refine stuff to make the overall experience more satisfying and less annoying as it did with FC3 which was ok at release but great after a few mods.

Its either gonna be monster, or toilet isnt it. I've not been impressed with what I've seen so far really. Bog standard 3PS fair.

The video they showed recently of how the seamless multiplayer worked just looked a mess.

Yea, that's a better way of putting it, really. Could be good but with the delay and from what I've read and seen so far, something doesn't feel right...:THINK:

Not surprised really, unless it has been improved massively the PS4 version looked complete shit at Eurogamer.
The game look shit too me the PC version too, I always says that after view the E3 2012 bullshit videos.

The game look shit too me the PC version too, I always says that after view the E3 2012 bullshit videos.

I was talking about the graphical quality, the PS4 version looked awful at Eurogamer. I also reckon though this is one of the main reasons of the delay to make it look more refined on next gen.

I can't comment on other versions as have not seen them, only videos and they rarely look anything like seeing it in person.

Back
Top Bottom