WatchDogs [PS4/XB1]

Re: [360/PS3/PC] Watch Dogs

I was talking about the graphical quality, the PS4 version looked awful at Eurogamer. I also reckon though this is one of the main reasons of the delay to make it look more refined on next gen.

I can't comment on other versions as have not seen them, only videos and they rarely look anything like seeing it in person.
Me too ! and I add the PC version don't look great too

PC>PS4>ONE

It was written in the article or some random person making the comment in the comments section?

It was in the removed video, they also said all the hacking and stuff you can do in the game is often removed when you are playing missions.

I see, that's a bit weird to suddenly disable hacking in a contrived manner, wouldn't put it past them though!

So not only was Watchdogs the worse looking next gen game at Eurogamer, it also can't do 720p @60FPS.

Ubisoft have really messed up the next gen version of this game it seems.

Looking forward to what should be a gem of a game. Should keep me plenty occupied until UFC drops.

Can't see this being any more than a 7/10

Read some posts from people who did the beta last week and they're saying to shooting is poor. Previews have already said the missions are the typical genetic repetative drivel and now the review block. Add to that the reddit from a while ago that exposed ubi as sulky shits if they don't get their own way/review scores. Ubisoft in danger of becoming EA

They've probably already won the casual market with the bullshit E3 videos do probably don't care now anyway. Just trying to squeeze the informed gamers/pre orders now right up until launch.

Defo not getting it day one now, wait for reviews/price drop and spend my money on the cheaper, but better looking Transistor!

Well I bought the PC Dedsec edition from Amazon for £69.94 (£85 now shockingly!) when it arrives I'll keep all the special edition content and sell the actual game DVD and will use the key I bought from G2A for £19.82

Digital pre-order finally went up on the EU store.

So the standard edition is £59.99 (or $101.24) from the EU store, but only $59.99 (or £35.55) from the USA store that's some disgusting price gouging of the EU market and crap that really needs stopping.

Yep, that is, disgusting, especially for a digital game. That's why I buy nearly all my digital PS games from the U.S. store and only those (like cricket etc...) that aren't available there, from the EU store. Hate doing it though.

Saw some people streaming it earlier on PS4, wow the graphics seem more basic than GTAV on PS3. It looked a bit dull to be honest. The missions I saw have been done a thousand times already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom