Uncharted 3

I preordered the special steelbook version with the limited edition uncharted dualshock controller for about 60 pounds!

I must be getting old because I'm actually looking at this game and thinking "best to pick it up in a few months when the AAA games stop flooding in". The MP doesn't interest me at all after the second game, it's horribly balanced and doesn't reward team work/promotes campers. So I'd just be buying it for the SP.

Source that Uncharted 3 is the last one? I don't think it will be the last.

Forget now. I think there will be another game for the PS4. Whether we see another for the PS3 depends upon how long it will take to get the new system out. You think they blow out another game next year?

I must be getting old because I'm actually looking at this game and thinking "best to pick it up in a few months when the AAA games stop flooding in". The MP doesn't interest me at all after the second game, it's horribly balanced and doesn't reward team work/promotes campers. So I'd just be buying it for the SP.

I don't think you'll save much in a few months buying this used.

£30? Bargain, thing is I always get torn, as I got games to trade and then can save more, but then I think, I can save the trade and get it cheaper anyway.

But man I can't wait, that trailer has got me excited. Maybe too excited.

I don't think you'll save much in a few months buying this used.

Why not? Most games drop dramatically in price after a few months. Doesn't it also have one of those online passes too? Games with those tend to be reduced even more.

Same. im gunna pick this up jan-march time where there is next to no new games coming out

Shak, what do you think of the God of War series? I think you could put it up there with Uncharted in terms of graphics, story and depth.

Yeah played and completed GOW3 and thought it was excellent but I just think in Uncharted series the dialogue, witty one-liners and the realism from watching the cutscenes make Uncharted the amazing game that it is.

Roll on November 2nd:BOP:

Ah ffuuuuccckkk.

I just watched a few trailers and ... I've just got to have this now. I wanted to wait but I'm thinking Batman can wait now and this can come sooner.

I was wondering how anyone could delay playing this game... it looks phenomenal. Batman does too, btw. But I'll wait a month or two for that.

For me it's very easy. Since having my 2 kids i have turned from a very active gamer to a casual gamer.
I don't have so much time for it anymore, which means i'm way behind on my games.

Currently still playing Read Dead redemption, GTA Liberty city stories and Assasins Creed 2.

I still have to play Batman 1 so for me it's very easy to resist part 2.
Good thing about this is once i'm going to buy Uncharted 3 and Batman 2 they will be half the price they are now.

I'm in the same boat. The 2 little ones and the mrs come first so when I do get to play, it's usually only for an hour or two here and there. I've still got a backlog to get through too like yakuza 4, FIFA and PES, a few psn games and whatever is on OnLive.

I was wondering how anyone could delay playing this game... it looks phenomenal. Batman does too, btw. But I'll wait a month or two for that.
easy. its a toss between BF3 or uncharted. i cant get both as one of them will not get played often.

i still need to complete RAGE and witcher 2 on top of playing in a fifa 12 leagie

Although i dont have kids, im married so my game time is limited as well unless i want a divorce

There's too much to play now, I'm gonig ot wait until xmas week off, or until Jan, Feb when nothing new is out.

This is the only game i buy on the PS3. May just rent it actually....

Seems like every shop in Belgium has started selling it today. So first thing tomorrow, you know what I'll be doing... :)

Back
Top Bottom