Uncharted 3

Just finished the game. I think it's one of the best game's ever ever seen in terms of visuals. Everything is so detailed and there seems to be no jaggies at all.

Bought this game yesterday and already completed the storyline on normal setting, must admit in terms of graphics it's one of the best ive seen for a console game. Also the storyline itself was pretty immense. Only negative I have is the aiminig system and bullets damage, took 3-4 headshots to down some enemies and I don't mean the brutes.

I don't like how the AI know where you are at all times. Someone will spot you, you'll kill them and then run away and drop over a ledge and then 5 AI guys will run over and start shooting at you on the edge.

The AI in the second game was near perfection - you could purposefully fire your gun to attract the enemies, then run and hide and pick them off as they came over.

It's also annoying how they've added a few areas that look like you can stealth through them... but yet you will ALWAYS be spotted by someone because you HAVE to step out into plain sight.

I don't like how the AI know where you are at all times. Someone will spot you, you'll kill them and then run away and drop over a ledge and then 5 AI guys will run over and start shooting at you on the edge.

The AI in the second game was near perfection - you could purposefully fire your gun to attract the enemies, then run and hide and pick them off as they came over.

It's also annoying how they've added a few areas that look like you can stealth through them... but yet you will ALWAYS be spotted by someone because you HAVE to step out into plain sight.

That I agree with. Is it wrong that after completing the storyline I'm thinking about trading it in while it's still got value on it?

Yeah, my game looked amazing as well. Still have it but am waiting to use my Uncharted for a good trade in value... although I really had the urge to get 1 and 2 then replay them all back through as really did enjoy them. I found the shooting to be alright, head shots seemed to work pretty well to me, got some nice trophies from it as well.

Here's a helpful list that I got from GAME if you guys have any of these, get new games for like £5 or £10 etc: http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...51&cm_mmc=game-_-Stores-_-MW3Midnight-_-email

Yeah, I played it purely because it's Uncharted. I think I'll trade it in too. It just doesn't have the same replay value as Uncharted 2, IMO.

Super game, though.

question about a character
Anyone know why the english bad guy could disappear around corners and survive being shot?

Could be down to the water or something I guess, but it was never really explained. The story gave off the impression that the bad guys were time travellers and could regenerate health etc. Don't quite know how that worked as no clues were given. I genuinely didn't know what the fuck was going on when Sully appeared again and blamed it on the water. Yeah, the water Sully, where the fuck did you disappear to when I drank the water in the first place?! Meh.

Was thinking the same thing, was expecting a big battle with him.

I did have a big battle with him, it took me about five minutes of fist fighting until the cut scene.
Were you prick playing it on hard? I bet you were in super easy mode.

Could be down to the water or something I guess, but it was never really explained. The story gave off the impression that the bad guys were time travellers and could regenerate health etc. Don't quite know how that worked as no clues were given. I genuinely didn't know what the fuck was going on when Sully appeared again and blamed it on the water. Yeah, the water Sully, where the fuck did you disappear to when I drank the water in the first place?! Meh.

At least the water made the flaming skulls a trip.
I could not stand another monster/zombie/freak.

Last edited:
question about a character
Anyone know why the english bad guy could disappear around corners and survive being shot?

Talbot, I believe your on about? At first I thought he was going to be some supernatural being, but after seeing him give cutter one of those weird mystic cards (Tower: Card about a large fall and big pain or something) I presumed he was all about magic. So illusions, wouldn't surprise me if he just had a bullet proof vest on and some sort of zip line or secret passage way from the running away bits. But that was my take on it as he was just a normal man in the end.

But yeah the flame monsters at the end I was like, so these are to be the weird things for the end, then turns it's just a hallucination. Regarding Nate running off, it seems easy enough him drinking the water, hallucinating straight away and running off, after looking at Sully imagining him being shot etc.

Is that Elite really worth it though?

Finished it finally, I just can't quite grasp how good Naughty Dog are at level design and storytelling, just gets better and better. The whole thing just flowed excellently and was brilliantly well done.

If this was an action film then I'd get it on Blu-Ray, that good.

Got used to the shooting eventually, still use combat more because it's just better.

Playing online is ridiculous though, don't remember it being this hard on U2.

There's no weapon shopping and cheats after you finish :(
At least on Hard, I still have to do Crushing :(:(
Actually also heard Crushing is unlockable by any finish, is it true?

There's no weapon shopping and cheats after you finish :(
At least on Hard, I still have to do Crushing :(:(
Actually also heard Crushing is unlockable by any finish, is it true?

I was disappointed to find this out too.

I'll be trading it in for Skyrim tomorrow.

I did yeah. 3 was fantastic but it did feel a little samey. I guess if you played 3 before 2 you'd think 3 was better. It's not that the game is worse than 2... it's just seen it before.

Back
Top Bottom