Ugliest people in the football world

Plenty wrong with Patino though :mrgreen:
Glavisted said:
Jairo Patiño (Colombia & River Plate)
JairoPatino_g.jpg

200_pesos said:
Funny funny plf :nono:

stfu moron, go away if you find your boyfriends posted here , maybe u thin they are handsome (gay) :roll:

Massacre_1907 said:
stfu moron, go away if you find your boyfriends posted here , maybe u thin they are handsome (gay) :roll:
Fuckin relax Man.

Pesos is a long term friend and aint gay at all.. he's just saying that to be funny cuz whenever I say something against Boca or Colombian people, he gets mad and then we laugh! :lol:

It's all fun and games let's just be cool/nice with each other ! :)

Oh yea and what's gay in my opinion and I knew was gonna happen with some people and so I mentioned it at first post of first page of this thread when making it was that we don't want BIAS. What I'm talking about is a Galatasaray fan coming to an UGLY thread and mentioning only Fener players and then Fener fan doing exact opposite.

If everyone did this, the thread would turn $hit and predictable cuz it's very easy to see all other rivalries in world then happening one by one. Sporting fans coming here mentioning Benfica players as ugly, then the reply from Benfica fans.

Then Dortmund fans doing it about Schalke players and they get back.. and over and over..it just loses its purpose and becomes boring and crap and basically a rivalry thread instead of who is REALLY ugly :lol: (unbiased)

Last edited:
Oh yeah just rememberd Ray Parlour hahaha..
Ray%20Parlour.jpg

Very old pic but still
man? or ugly woman? lol look its Ray Parlour! :mrgreen:

Can you imagine the babys that would be produced from Charlie Dimmock and Ray Palour. Do you think it could grow up to look like this:

bullard_jimmy_wafc_profile_2005.jpg

Last edited:
Rodrigo "Kalule" Meléndez (Chile & Colo Colo)
rodrigo_melendez_0910_l.jpg

Frank Fahrenhorst (Germany & Werder Bremen)
fahrenhorst.jpg

Nolberto Solano (Perú & Newcastle United)
solano_nolberto_avfc_profile_2004_new.jpg

Freddy Adú (United States & DC United)
freddy_adu_150.jpg

Hey massacre, I think PLF put it pretty well but how would you like if I put up picture of a CHinese player who looks fine nothing wrong with him but he plays for team I don't like? You wouldn't like it, but man I wasn't even aggressive I was friendly and joking around with my responses and like PLF said we're friends.

So I would liek to add this, speaking for myself: Go to Hell, "moron."

200_pesos, i dont need your stinky comments when i post some stuff . leave it alone and you wont get responded, that wasnt even posted for you as you see i didnt quote you, so next time be wise and dont respond to what i post :roll:

Yes, you did quote me.

On another note, how dare you complain about ME, when you call Patino my "boyfriend" etc etc. hell know what? I think I'll report that post for abuse.

200_pesos said:
Yes, you did quote me.

On another note, how dare you complain about ME, when you call Patino my "boyfriend" etc etc. hell know what? I think I'll report that post for abuse.

this is quoting

i did not quote you when i posted ugly mondragon picture , you have no reason to make comments when i quote someone else, stop bothering now

Last edited by a moderator:
"Getting" personal. Funny. You made it personal when you called me a moron and called Mondragon and Patino my "boyfriend."

Back
Top Bottom