stefan_kiessling_dpa_405.jpg

Okan Buruk
Okan_Buruk.jpg

Sabri Sarioglu
177.jpg

Carlos Tevez is ugly too but i like him :D
2tevez_450x300.jpg

Lan MaL sen Okan Buruk'a Kurban OL !

Ali bey seviyenizi bu kadar belli etmeseydiniz Okan Buruk sizin neyiniz oluyor acaba onu bu kadar savunuyorsunuz? :)

Galatasaray armasını ve formasını taşıyan her oyuncu hakkını verererek oynadığı veya oynamaya çaba gösterdiği sürece başımızın tacıdır.Biz fenerbahçe taraftarı değiliz pendik yenilgisi sonrası kaptanımıza tekme tokat dalacak.:SHHH::SHHH::SHHH:

Ali kusura bakma yerine cevap verdim ama arkadaş kaşındı biraz.. ;)

Sorry for speaking Turkish but the guy deserve that words.:ROCK::TU:

iyide sizinkiler tuncayin selcugun carlosun aziz yildirimin resmini koyunca iyi ben okanin resmini koyunca kötümü oluyo ? hem insanca yorum yapin seviyenizi bilin ben seviyeli bi sekilde konusuyorum sizinle yasinizi basinizi bilmiyorum.sizdende ayni seviyeyi beklerdim ama demekki kapasiteniz bu kadar ancak lanli lunlu konusmayi insanlarin anasina bacisina küfür etmeyi bilirsiniz.

Keep it English guys. (As the rules suggest)

And do let us know what is being said. :-pp
Just because we're not Turkish, doesn't mean we're not interested in discussions about Turkish players and teams. ;)

Just watched Schalke 04 vs. Frankfurt match and we have a new player you guys can add to the list. :p

#17: Mesut Ozil (Another Turkish/German player) who is also 17 years old and was making his debut today I believe!

Old threads are awesome! :D

4 years later and Mesut while still ugly, though some may say he's somewhat grown into his looks :P is now a huge star and can of course still get much bigger! :)

It's a real privilege to follow talented youngsters like him since their debut days to the inevitable ups and downs that their careers will take them through before hanging up the boots and eventually retiring from the green pitch. I feel genuinely honoured. :WORSHIP:

Having said that, time goes on but so do ugly players! :LOL:
And this being an old thread, there's been an influx of new ugly players who've joined the big-stage footballing world over the past couple years which have not go their deserved mention in here. :LOL:

I had a couple good ones but forgotten them now. Anybody else got some nice new suggestions? There's no shortage of them on the Football pitch. The shortage of uglies is when it comes to these overpaid fuckers' wives. :RANT: :P lol

Probably mentioned here, as this thread is old, but worth a new mention.

Carlos Valderrama is a real beauty!!

valderrama-2.jpg

Amaral, former player of Palmeiras, Corinthians and Vasco

0,,15028275-EX,00.jpg

Jimmy Bullard takes the prize though I think. Doesn't he?

At least in the EPL, few come close! That mask he had one for awhile was actually serving him. :P

jimmy-bullard_ap_1299708c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom