Ugliest people in the football world

Jimmy Bullard takes the prize though I think. Doesn't he?

At least in the EPL, few come close! That mask he had one for awhile was actually serving him. :P

jimmy-bullard_ap_1299708c.jpg

Anyone seen his Sky Sports introduction thing (you know the bit where they ripped off the WWE?)

YouTube - Jimmy Bullard Bloopers

sb0936.gif

:LOL: :LOL:

Lol so Bullard's a funny guy then?! hahaha... what a joker! cool guy it seems.

Lol so Bullard's a funny guy then?! hahaha... what a joker! cool guy it seems.

Yeh he's a top fella, and a great fisherman as well.

Don't know if he still does it but he used to be a match fishing champion. I know when he had a lot of time off injured a couple of seasons ago he hit the match fishing scene big time and won quite a few events.

:LMAO:

And how could I forget, Neil Lennon?! Hahaha... he epitomizes ugliness!

Hearing about Ozil's move to Real Madrid become official today, it got me nostalgic and reminded me of this thread again as I can proudly say I was one of the first to notice his ugliness. :P :LOL: as well as his talent of course lol.

Now 4 years from when we initially noticed him and 5 months after this last quote, he's now known even by the most casual of the beautiful game's followers and is considered a star by many! Though not by me personally as he's not there yet in my opinion and still has a lot to prove. But the world cup certainly skyrocketed his world-wide profile and perhaps more so than it should've as I thought he had a good WC but shouldn't have been a nominee for Golden Ball and wasn't as good as the media made it seem overall.

PLF said:
Aug 12, 2006

Just watched Schalke 04 vs. Frankfurt match and we have a new player you guys can add to the list. :p

#17: Mesut Ozil (Another Turkish/German player) who is also 17 years old and was making his debut today I believe!

April 03, 2010

Old threads are awesome! :D

4 years later and Mesut while still ugly, though some may say he's somewhat grown into his looks :P is now a huge star and can of course still get much bigger! :)

It's a real privilege to follow talented youngsters like him since their debut days to the inevitable ups and downs that their careers will take them through before hanging up the boots and eventually retiring from the green pitch. I feel genuinely honoured. :WORSHIP:

Ronaldo is probably not THE ugliest as Ribery got a pretty firm grip on that trophy... but there are several levels of ugliness to cover... enjoy! Messi is rather un-pretty as well, but he is just so much more likable...

cristiano_ronaldo_1_wenn246.jpg

tumblr_mc3rytEMOX1qzy531o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom