Ugliest people in the football world

Jairo Patiño (Colombia & River Plate)
JairoPatino_g.jpg

Alessandro Morán (Perú & FBC Melgar)
ImagenNoticia48358.jpg

Marcelo Sosa (Uruguay & Osasuna)
MarceloFabianSosaFarias_01.jpg

Taye Taiwo (Nigeria & Olympique Marseille)
Marseille_sign_Taye_Taiwo.jpg

Peter Crouch (England & Liverpool)
crouch01.jpg

Ricardo Sá Pinto:
sa02.jpg

Paulo Bento:
_744828_paulobento150.jpg

paulo_bento_20051020-790548.jpg

Fernando Couto:
fernandocouto.jpg

Wayne Rooney:
Rooney-solito.jpg

Pablo Garcia
51788.jpg

Frank Ribery:
frank_ribery.jpg

Oliver Kahn:
schalke-kahn.jpg

This is not the actual one that looks like him, but it's similar. The cow that looks just like him is on the Isle of Skye near Broadway. If you're ever in the area, pay him a visit.

For me,

Selcuk Sahin (Fenerbahce)

seluk1ag.jpg

Tuncay Sanli (Fenerbahce)

tuncay6hh.jpg

Serhat Akin (RSC Anderlecht)

serhat5fj.jpg

Ali Eren (Retired Besiktas player) :D :D :D

ali1bw.jpg

Small pic but best I could find (Not too many good pics on google search) of ugly NUFC youngster, Peter Ramage!

0,,10278~2756463,00.jpg

NickSCFC said:
Any Stoke fans on her remember Jurgen van Deurzen? Yeesh!

I just looked back here and you give me a fright like tht, well here is the proof.

jurgenvandeurzen.jpg

PLF said:
Small pic but best I could find (Not too many good pics on google search) of ugly NUFC youngster, Peter Ramage!

0,,10278~2756463,00.jpg

i thought the same thing when I saw him after he fucked up for Rooney's goal.

@SB, yeah I don't mean to argue who is ugly or not but I find it weird too lol that someone called Park Ji-Sung ugly..
marukomu said:
i thought the same thing when I saw him after he fucked up for Rooney's goal.
You only noticed his ugliness this past weekend in Man Utd vs. Newcastle? :shock:

keeping the necessary distances to the poor ugly wonderkid of argentina here in Portugal Messi makes us laugh a bit cause in many ocasions he resembles a ridiculous caracter we have here in Portugal called "emplastro" a guy that became known for sticking behind TV reporters in FC Porto games (every single game!) and shouting "My father is Pinto da Costa (Chairman) and my mother is Vitor Baia!".

Messi & Emplastro (sorry for the picture, couldn't get a better one from emplastro. When he smiles naturally he resembles messi even more, unfortunately for the argentinian)
messiaportuguesa1iw.jpg

the sad thing about this thread is, most of these ugly bastards are loaded and will probably get more girls than most of us because of that

marukomu said:
I only get to see the odd game now and then. as I live in Japan and can't afford cable TV:(
Damn.. I see!

Regarding the girls thing, yeah they're filthy rich mostly so they'll have some luck with chicks even if they got no game but still you don't gotta be rich to be a chick magnet, some of the best guys I know with chicks are hardly rich guys. Couple of them are broke actually like me :p

So if you know what buttons to push and how to act and basically got game and you got the confidence, you can attract and pickup same quality bitches that these guys do only for them it's much easier at the begining since they're already famous/rich!

Bule said:
For me,

Selcuk Sahin (Fenerbahce)

seluk1ag.jpg

Tuncay Sanli (Fenerbahce)

tuncay6hh.jpg

nSerhat Akin (RSC Anderlecht)

serhat5fj.jpg

Ali Eren (Retired Besiktas player) :D :D :D

ali1bw.jpg

now lets take a look at some of your handsome players :lmao: :lmao:

bhakanv.jpg