UFOs & Aliens - Do They Exist?

People like you Jay are the reason we get no answers becuase you will just dismiss everything no matter how real or reliable the info is :))

Interesting videos. I don't really see the resemblance to that head though. The invisible astronaught video is quite good too, and weird in the same time.

hardly - anyone with at least one active brain cell can't possibly think we are 'all there is'...

I wouldn't be surprised if half of all this and other crap is true --- and i can well believe and support why the MIB's would keep this all secret.

I mean just think how pointless and meaningless half the stuff we all do every day would seem if we knew there where aliens on the moon building stuff and mining and so on. Watching us and knowing that they could come here and do whatever they want to us with us having no chance of stopping them.

The mass panic it would cause and paranoia would be the main problem - it would be like the witch hunts in the past but with gangs of anti alien groups going around and burning anyone with eyes far apart.

jaygrim and Tim7 - i think you guys need to broaden your minds a bit. to blatantly disregard the prospect is probably more ignorant that actually believing we are not alone. i know which one my money is on...

Radiation, if it was ever proved true, the world as we know it would end overnight - it would go into freefall with anarchy and chaos in every single aspect of life on earth. there are a million and one reasons why the governments of the world would try to keep alien existance a secret. religion would goto pot and that is probably the single most influencial establishment on the planet. billions of people who believed god created us and only us would go into hysteria.

imagine the destruction that would take place on world stock markets, oil supplies, etc. i think the lie started a long time ago and it was a choice back then, but now it is an absolute necessity because it has become way too complicated, and the repercussions of it getting 'out' are terrifying to say the least...

Radiation, if it was ever proved true, the world as we know it would end overnight - it would go into freefall with anarchy and chaos in every single aspect of life on earth. there are a million and one reasons why the governments of the world would try to keep alien existance a secret. religion would goto pot and that is probably the single most influencial establishment on the planet. billions of people who believed god created us and only us would go into hysteria.

imagine the destruction that would take place on world stock markets, oil supplies, etc. i think the lie started a long time ago and it was a choice back then, but now it is an absolute necessity because it has become way too complicated, and the repercussions of it getting 'out' are terrifying to say the least...

Its been said loads of times that the government hold information to protect us and the reasons you have said are why

^^^^HAHAHAHAHA!!! quality vid!^^^^

if that isn't conclusive proof, i dunno what is!

you should have seen the discussion we had last night about this subject in the chatbox :LOL:

jaygrim and Tim7 - i think you guys need to broaden your minds a bit. to blatantly disregard the prospect is probably more ignorant that actually believing we are not alone. i know which one my money is on...

I hear what you are saying and I totally beieve that there is alien life out there...see my earlier posts.

My main reservation with all this "governments keeping secrets" etc is that surely some day, someone will will break the silence and leak it all, in fact my main point is that I am surprised that if it is true , why hasn't anyone who is in the know, leaked it already?

Maybe the know how bad it could get if the world did know more than they want us to?

And we always get former nasa (and other) people turning up on tv telling js they have weird shit at area 51 and a few months later everyone forgets and they're seen as some nut job

And we always get former nasa (and other) people turning up on tv telling js they have weird shit at area 51 and a few months later everyone forgets and they're seen as some nut job

exactly!

even if people claim to be telling the truth about weird stuff that has/is going on, there are people whose job it is to ridicule and debunk them...

see this video: it's very long (2 hours) but for all 2 hours of it, your jaw will be on the floor. could it be true? possibly... if it is, it is the most amazing video ever produced! just watch it with an open mind and you might enjoy it - loads of very high profile personalities making startling announcements...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

edit: here's a link to google videos version - at least you can watch it in full screen...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218&hl=en-CA

Last edited:
I won't believe any of this stuff until I actually see it myself.
To say there must be aliens because of the amount of planets and stars in the universe is wrong. You can seriously narrow down those odds if you take away all the planets that don't have the right conditions for life to survive. Imagine if Earth was either 1000 miles nearer or further from the Sun or had a different orbit. We couldn't survive. Who is to say that there is even one more planet with the exact same conditions? I know life could maybe live in a different atmosphere or temperature, but until it is found on another planet in our solar system, I'm a non-believer.

I won't believe any of this stuff until I actually see it myself.

obviously definite proof would be good!

To say there must be aliens because of the amount of planets and stars in the universe is wrong. You can seriously narrow down those odds if you take away all the planets that don't have the right conditions for life to survive.

on the other hand, thinking that we must be the only form of life in existence, considering the size of the universe is highly unlikely... who can possibly tell what kind of conditions other life would need to survive. it wasn't that long ago that scientists were astounded to find life in the oceans that thrived in (hot) temperatures that were previously thought impossible...

I consider anything ranging from algae and bacteria to a full on dinosaur sized creature as being an alien. I'm quite sure the former exists out there. They've found that an ocean used to exist on mars, that must mean life, even microscopic life.

Agree there's clearly stuff out there but what scares/worries me are these type things...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF6vK1w38nk&feature=related

Again this stuff is crazy, i havnt looked to much into it but my cousin who has told me a person who is regarded as "crazy" claimed that people in the government are reptiles, she even considered him crazy while for some reason she read his book she actually thinks he brings up great points. its freaky stuff:anx:

Bloody hell!

well let me ask you this? do you believe in god?

but what if god created aliens?

i hope god exists and i hope there is a heaven. i like to think that i'll go somewhere nice when i die...

god could easily have created aliens as he created the whole universe - who knows what he populated it with...

i am not a christian though - far from it! i don't go to church (at least not since i was a young lad) but i have a pretty open mind and can see how lots of things could be possilbe, not matter how outrageous...

Back
Top Bottom