UFOs & Aliens - Do They Exist?

MonkeyJug

Steering 747s Up Above U!
15 December 2001
Southampton
Glasgow Rangers
as the title says, just wondered what people's opinions are on this subject...

i believe that there HAS to be somebody else out there - our planet is but an insignificant spec of dust in the grand scale of things and to think otherwise is denying common sense.

i also believe that they have already made contact and the governments of the world are hiding this from the people, obviously to avoid mass panic.

what do you guys reckon about it all?

Yep they do, but not like the way we imagine them to be. And I dont think we will ever discover any of them in our lifetime. If we exist in the universe, why not other organisms?

I don't think we've come in touch with 'aliens' yet. We as in humans. I think the most we will reach in the next 100 years will be bacteria and cells that we find in Mars or other planets.

Last edited:
Yep they do, but not like the way we imagine them to be. And I dont think we will ever discover any of them in our lifetime. If we exist in the universe, why not other organisms?

Just like he said. Believe !

Yes of course, just look the Belgium wave in 1990 or Phoenix Lights in 1997.

I-want-to-believe-small-754082.jpg

Of course they do

surely nobody thinks were alone in the world, and look how technology has come along in the past 10 years

So do Ghosts but thats another topic ;))

I don't think we've come in touch with 'aliens' yet. We as in humans. I think the most we will reach in the next 100 years will be bacteria and cells that we find in Mars or other planets.

The government knows whats out there and they wont tell us to protect us

there would be world wide panic if they said they did exist what with people claiming to be snatched and shit

I remember watching 'How 2' on CITV years ago and they were talking about evolution - they said that our noses have become smaller and our eyes bigger, bigger pupils... larger heads smaller bodies less hair... we'll lose our little finger eventually and our little toes

Then they morphed into what they would look like in millions of years and they basically became aliens - but without meaning to.

They had the big alien head - big black eyes - small nose - small mouth - 4 fingers and 4 toes small body etc etc

-

So I think they hit the nail on the head - the Aliens people see are just evolved forms of ourself from far far away - and if hawkings and others latest theory's are correct about multiple dimensions and how it could be possible to travel between them --- then they are from probably from there and knopw the places in the universe to skip between them.

But we're heading way off on another tangent there

:LOL: I was joking, but I personally don't believe there is anything else out there. Haven't really thought about it in any great depth though.

Pretty pictures too :)).

I saw something on discovery where they had gigantic jupiter type planets really really close to a sun and they said what had happened was the planet had been pulled in towards the sun and eaten up any planets that where in the way

really interesting

I really genuinely think we will see something at some point in our lifetime, and this thing will have susbstantial evidence to back it up. However, say a real life UFO was captured on film, everyone would still dismiss it as a hoax.

Agree there's clearly stuff out there but what scares/worries me are these type things...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF6vK1w38nk&feature=related

Again this stuff is crazy, i havnt looked to much into it but my cousin who has told me a person who is regarded as "crazy" claimed that people in the government are reptiles, she even considered him crazy while for some reason she read his book she actually thinks he brings up great points. its freaky stuff:anx:

Agree there's clearly stuff out there but what scares/worries me are these type things...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF6vK1w38nk&feature=related

Again this stuff is crazy, i havnt looked to much into it but my cousin who has told me a person who is regarded as "crazy" claimed that people in the government are reptiles, she even considered him crazy while for some reason she read his book she actually thinks he brings up great points. its freaky stuff:anx:
:lmao: WHAT THE FUCK is this video about?!

Of course there is Alien life out there, how naive would we be to assume otherwise? The universe is a massive place, its on such a big scale that its almost impossible to comprehend to sheer size of it. The pictures above on the sizes of planets and then stars is only scratching the surface.

The problem is that whilst I beleive there is intelligent life in our universe, will it ever reach us? Our nearest star to Earth, other than our sun is 4.2 light years away, that means that its takes the light (travelling at the speed of light!) 4.2 years to reach us. Most stars are millions of light years away. Therefore the chance of any of this Alien life actually finding us and getting to us is in my opinion very slim indeed.

I am fascinated by all this, when you look into the night sky you are actually going back in time and seeing stars as there were years ago. In the case of Sirius, the brightest star in our sky, you are seeing it as it was 8.6 years ago. :)

Last edited:
We will get "there" before they come here!

you should check out the stuff about 'the dark side of the moon'

it seems we may already have...

http://www.ufocasebook.com/moon.html

after going to the moon 6 times between 1969-1972, the journeys suddenly stopped. supposedly, we were 'warned off' by people who were already there...

also, you might want to google 'ingo swann', but here is the gist of it...

"If Ingo Swann is to be believed, and this coming from a man with top secret clearance that in his day briefed and trained officers from the USAF, the Defense Intelligence Agency, INSCOM, and many others too numerous to mention, then there is some truth to the rumors of an otherworldly intelligence working behind the scenes here on Earth. Not only are they already here, according to Swann's testimony from a rare out-of-print book, self-published in 1998, but they are building something on the far side of the moon.

And they are not friendly."

http://paranormal.about.com/od/lunaranomalies/a/aa011507_2.htm

some pretty far-fetched stuff, but who knows!?!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom