UFOs & Aliens - Do They Exist?

^^^^ Yeah, I know, it's the English FA who's building a new arena for the 39th show game that they've been talking about...

There is a planet that looks like there are two half circles put together, and it has massive tower looking things on it and what look like buildings

Nasa wont say anything on the matter, even though it was them that took the shots and then tried to take them off the net

Iapetus is the name is the name of it

Iapetus-Color-High-Res-s.jpg

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

This guy talks about it but it does get a bit far fetched, eventually going on to say it could be manufactured :))

But who knows :LOL:

Kinda puts the theory about faking the moon landings to one side and kicks the crap out of it.

Interesting

I once saw a UFO - Then it hit me in the head. I looked down and it became an FO, because it was a plank of wood - that some MOFO decided to chuck at me!!

I had 3 stitches in my head!! and lots of blood squirting out!!

I never want to see a UFO again!!!

On another note - I watched one of the first episodes of South Park the other day. When Cartman gets an Anal Probe - So funny :LOL:

Some NASA videos
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/72/nasa_ufo/

This video clip is from NASA Mission STS-80. It shows a multi-dimensional alien spacecraft up close, zoomed in on from the shuttle. The camera that captured this video is color, and the spacecraft is really flashing and changing colors. What I mean by multi-dimensional is that these EBEs are thought to have the ability to transverse between dimensions (parallel universes). As they have been seen and recorded dematerializing, out of view from ordinary cameras and all the way out to Ultra Violet Cameras.
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/1196/Fascinating_Nasa_UFO_from_STS_80/

Here is a video of a UFO being watched by the MIR Space Station.
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/1474/UFO_Tracked_by_MIR_Space_Station/

Here is an array of NASA Radio Transmissions mentioning alien spacecraft directly or indirectly.
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/936/UFOs_Mentioned_in_Various_NASA_Missions/

This mission video comes from STS-75. Pay Close Attention, there are numerous alien space craft. These objects are NOT space debris. Space debris do not pulsate or change direction at will. Also, if space debris were coming that close to the space shuttles and space station, it would be far to dangerous to put people in space. Given the fact that even a piece of debris the size of a nickle could go right through the shuttles or space station.
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/1186/UFOs_caught_on_NASA_Shuttle_Video/

===========

Feel more comfortable saying this now i know everyone here isn't going to call me a nutter

When i was young we were driving to Blackpool for a day out and on the motorway my mum spotted something in the sky - we all had a look and basically what we could see was a small whiteish object circling around a cloud.

The cloud was tall and thin like a sausage and this object kept going in front of the cloud... then circling behind it while moving up vertically and then once it got to the top it appeared at the bottom of the cloud again and moved up ... we watched it for about 10 minutes in the sky as we drove down and then we ended up too far away to keep an eye on it.

Never had any idea what it could have been and has always stuck with me.

Last edited:
My auntie has seen a UFO near here

she rang the local radio station about it as did hundreds of others at the time

Whatever you do don't get sucked in to watching History Channel's UFO Hunters.... absolutely terrible as it's all speculation and they never find any convincing evidence.

I want those 2 hours of my life back I spent watching this shite.

I used to watch Ghost hunters which was very good becuase they try to debunk everything they find, not like Most Haunted where you get people acting like there possessed and pushing glasses with there fingers :LOL:

some weird shit on here no 2 especially

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciHf4WXKY4E

Still cant beleive Most Haunted still going its joke and disgrace show fake yet they claim it to be real its what gets on my nerves. I wouldnt mind if they claimed the show to be just entertainment but they pass it off as real without no mention.

Someone i was having discussion with knew Ex Producers (and i wouldnt beleive this guy to lie) most of stuff is all staged for camera its one big farce. I used to watch it for sometime it was disappointing to find out but i always had my suspicions never the less last time i watched it.

Most Farted website been removed now but there was a video on there of them pulling what looks like string or rope to rock a rocking chair hilarious. :LOL:

So how do you rate Ghost Hunters then Coopz i seen it around guess its just down same route as Most Haunted. Such a shame that they have to be glammed up for TV purposes and cant be real.

Apoologies if this has been mentioned, but I remember a story about that Derek Acora where some students showed him up as fake by getting him to contact someone that had passed over.

Only they had made the person up and the name was even an anagram of "I am fake" or something like that :LOL:

Still cant beleive Most Haunted still going its joke and disgrace show fake yet they claim it to be real its what gets on my nerves. I wouldnt mind if they claimed the show to be just entertainment but they pass it off as real without no mention.

Someone i was having discussion with knew Ex Producers (and i wouldnt beleive this guy to lie) most of stuff is all staged for camera its one big farce. I used to watch it for sometime it was disappointing to find out but i always had my suspicions never the less last time i watched it.

Most Farted website been removed now but there was a video on there of them pulling what looks like string or rope to rock a rocking chair hilarious. :LOL:

So how do you rate Ghost Hunters then Coopz i seen it around guess its just down same route as Most Haunted. Such a shame that they have to be glammed up for TV purposes and cant be real.

Apoologies if this has been mentioned, but I remember a story about that Derek Acora where some students showed him up as fake by getting him to contact someone that had passed over.

Only they had made the person up and the name was even an anagram of "I am fake" or something like that :LOL:

lol there a lot of stories on him actually one at his live show and he was coming out with all wrong stuff and said his spirit guide Sam having bad day. :LOL:

Im not sure what to beleive with mediums im sure there legit out there but alot of fakes aswell.

Yeah paul your talking about "Kreed Kafer"

to people were standing in earshot of Acorah and mentioned a ghost (all made up) of this guy who used to haunt the place, low and behold he gets possesed by this fictional guy which is a anagram of "Derek Faker" haha. He also did the same thing for another one in another show, Rid Eadles which is Derek Lies :LOL:

Bingham Ghost Hunters aint nothing like MH. They go to property's and set up cameras and other gadgets and show the residents if they found anything after they have stayed there. If they do they either have an explanation for it or sometimes they aint got a clue and Other times nothing happens at all. Like that clip i showed, they tried to debunk number 1 in a few ways even getting some to run up and down the walkway in a black clock haha

these bits shit me up when i watched it on TV, its from the place where Stephen King experienced something and got the idea for The Shining. Its has weird voices, a smashing glass, opening doors and things moving. You need to watch the full episode to get the full effects of the stuff :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M6o753poaQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC_3nGPjbjo

Nice one Coopz want to get back watching ghost hunting show but want one thats legit.

Will see if i can source first series and watch that.

Good videos seems professional outfit like as you say go over there findings to debunk stuff the voices dam creepy though. I still keep skeptical mind with these things though i would love to go there see for myself probs run at the first noise though. :LOL:

Yeah i only watched the a bit of the first series and bit and bobs after

i need to start Sky+ it again

i think a new series starts soon as well

there's also rumours that jfk was killed because he was about to make a speech revealing 'we are not alone...'

JFK Was Shot To Prevent Him From Revealing
The Truth About ETs And UFOs

"Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone."

With those dramatic words, President John F. Kennedy intended to inform the American public and the world at large that the U.S. government had made contact with aliens from deep space.

But before he could deliver the speech on November 22, 1963, the beloved leader was cut down by an assassin's bullets.

That is the astonishing claim of JFK researcher Professor Lawrence Merrick, author of an upcoming blockbuster book Killing the Messenger: The Death of JFK.

"We now know the real reason why President Kennedy was assassinated," declared Prof. Merrick of Cambridge, Mass.

"It appears that some individuals within our government were determined to maintain the secrecy surrounding captured UFOs -- and decided to silence the President before he could speak."

Prof. Merrick says he began a search for the undelivered speech after learning the President's original handwritten notes had fallen into the hands of Texas Governor John Connally -- who was riding in JFK's death car that fateful day in Dallas.

"I was surprised to find that Kennedy handed Connally the speech, which was on note cards, to look at, shortly before the motorcade set off at 12:55 p.m.," said Prof. Merrick.

The governor was badly wounded in the gun attack.

"Connally was terrified for his own life," said the historian.

"He paced the bloodstained index cards in a safety deposit box with orders to a trusted aide that the contents not be revealed until after his death."

When Gov. Connally died in 1993, the aide removed the cards and held on to them.

Last year, Prof. Merrick tracked down the aide, who passed the speech on with a guarantee of anonymity.

Prof. Merrick was flabbergasted when he read the cards. He took them to five handwriting analysts, who agreed the speech was "95 percent certain" to be Kennedy's.

Research reveals that just days before his trip to Dallas, JFK met with his predecessor President Dwight D. Eisenhower, notes Prof. Merrick.

"I believe he was seeking advice on whether to go public with the facts about UFOs," Prof. Merrick said. "But other government insiders apparently felt the truth about UFOs would cause widespread panic. And they were willing to kill to keep the information secret.

"I hope now President Clinton will give the speech that should have been delivered 36 years ago."

Here is what the President would have said:

My fellow Americans, people of the world, today we set forth on a journey into a new era. One age, the childhood of mankind, is ending and another age is about to begin.

The journey of which I speak is full of unknowable challenges, but I believe that all our yesterdays, all the struggles of the past, have uniquely prepared our generation to prevail.

Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone. God, in His infinite wisdom, has seen fit to populate His universe with other beings -- intelligent creatures such as ourselves.

How can I state this with such authority?

In the year 1947 our military forces recovered from the dry New Mexico desert the remains of an aircraft of unknown origin. Science soon determined that this vehicle came from the far reaches of outer space. Since that time our government has made contact with the creators of that spacecraft.

Though this news may sound fantastic -- and indeed, terrifying -- I ask that you not greet it with undue fear or pessimism. I assure you, as your President, that these beings mean us no harm.

Rather, they promise to help our nation overcome the common enemies of all mankind -- tyranny, poverty, disease, war.

We have determined that they are not foes, but friends. Together with them we can create a better world. I cannot tell you that there will be no stumbling or missteps on the road ahead.

But I believe that we have found the true destiny of the people of this great land: To lead the world into a glorious future.

In the coming days, weeks and months, you will learn more about these visitors, why they are here and why our leaders have kept their presence a secret from you for so long.

I ask you to look to the future not with timidity but with courage. Because we can achieve in our time the ancient vision of peace on Earth and prosperity for all humankind.

although, having just posted that, i can't find any mention of the book - even on google and the chap mentions 'president clinton' so it should have been out already!

ah well... :(

Yeah Ghost Hunters is amazing. 'The Ghostly Soldier' is the freakiest episode...trust me if you haven't seen it get on it. Season 2 Episode 13. Oh and by the far the greatest episode is Season 2 Episode 19 'The Haunted Lighthouse'.

UFO Hunters is a cheap rip off.

Last edited:
right it's getting late and im sat alone downstairs until 1am when TNA finishes ---- so i'll have to stop reading this thread for now or ill be looking over my shoulder for the rest of the night :LOL:

Yeah Ghost Hunters is amazing. 'The Ghostly Soldier' is the freakiest episode...trust me if you haven't seen it get on it. Season 2 Episode 13. Oh and by the far the greatest episode is Season 2 Episode 19 'The Haunted Lighthouse'.

UFO Hunters is a cheap rip off.

Ill have to have a butchers at them

I don't see the big head he shows at the end - but the rest does make you think. gonna watch the other videos now.

Music behind the moon --- i liked the end of that... i found it quite amusing that they heard ch... music on the moon. lol

Last edited:
the smudged out thing in the photo from the video linked above. they manipulated it and it looks like a castle or something similar that nasa tried to hide...

Pyramids on the Moon??????

now if i saw a real image of that not a PC tampered one, i would shit myself

Back
Top Bottom