UFOs & Aliens - Do They Exist?

/\
The aliens head moves away from the window too fast - like its a head held on a stick

AAAHHHHHH

Right i get it... thats something someone else has put together! So this guys alien is the grainy image

I got bored when King said that they weren't allowed to show the footage and the guy who filmed it started talking shite about how he agreed not to show the world it because the scientists and whoever want to look.. Yet he was happy to show it off to rocky mountain news or someone?

Makes me think its all shite

exactly!

even if people claim to be telling the truth about weird stuff that has/is going on, there are people whose job it is to ridicule and debunk them...

see this video: it's very long (2 hours) but for all 2 hours of it, your jaw will be on the floor. could it be true? possibly... if it is, it is the most amazing video ever produced! just watch it with an open mind and you might enjoy it - loads of very high profile personalities making startling announcements...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

edit: here's a link to google videos version - at least you can watch it in full screen...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218&hl=en-CA

MJ did you ever get to see the video/audio that John Callahan talked about near the start?

i wanna see it

you proved it?

i must have missed that, unless the "its all bollocks" was your proof?

i think it was the part where he 'wanted to see a video that looked real'

you know the one coopz - the same video every person on the planet is looking for. that one that looks real...

i actually own an alien ufo - one of my friends is a real alien from a far-flung galaxy and he gave it to me when his insurance ran out.

i park it, or should i say hover it above my house...

If anyone one here has seen a UFO it should be you.

you'd be suprised what i've seen on RADAR, mate. or should i say 'haven't seen', one incident a couple of weeks ago was reported by more than one pilot...

only 2 weeks ago (the night of the eurovision final - not related i hasten to add) there was an 'incident' that was hushed up - and that is me NOT taking the piss!

you'd be suprised what i've seen on RADAR, mate. or should i say 'haven't seen', one incident a couple of weeks ago was reported by more than one pilot...

only 2 weeks ago (the night of the eurovision final - not related i hasten to add) there was an 'incident' that was hushed up - and that is me NOT taking the piss!

So you are taking the piss?

no, i'm not - not about the incident...

obviously, i am about the masking tape, but you wouldn't believe me anyway if i told you about the incident, cos i thought you reckoned it was all bollocks?

Yeah it is a load of bollock but...............if people did see at your place of work and a few pilots why and how do they keep you quiet?

bobby if u like stuff like this check out abovetopsecret - an interesting read, specially like the gov projects forums, in particular the haarp threads.

you learn a lot, and laugh some more. check the guy called sleeper, who has an alien who he speaks to, he has a name as well!! something like milton or summat.

always a good read to kill some time

bobby if u like stuff like this check out abovetopsecret - an interesting read, specially like the gov projects forums, in particular the haarp threads.

you learn a lot, and laugh some more. check the guy called sleeper, who has an alien who he speaks to, he has a name as well!! something like milton or summat.

always a good read to kill some time

cheers mate - will do :DD

Back
Top Bottom