UEFA Cup 2007/2008 [First Qualify]

Great win by Marseille. It was hard at the beginning and after half time I don't know why but Spartak wasn't the same team anymore.

With Eric Gerets, Marseille started to play like an old Marseille. After Franck Ribery, he's the second man who goes to Marseille from Galatasaray and makes great things at there. I hope to see you in final because you deserve it.

About our match, we miss 3 funny goals because of our weird strikers (Umit Karan, Hakan Sukur and Shabani Nonda) and pitch like potato field. Tonight, Istanbul was full of snow thats why pitch is not good to play a match. Also, old freak Karl Heinz Feldkamp didnt start with Cassio Lincoln to match. That's why we couldnt have strong shoots from distance and create various attacks. Maybe he didnt want use Lincoln because of Lincoln's special relation with Bernd Schneider. (Last year, Lincoln kicked Schneider's face and banned from 5 matches.) But, Leverkusen was not strong enough as i thought. If we play like this match at Germany on a quality pitch, I'm sure that we can eleminate them.

after half time I don't know why but Spartak wasn't the same team anymore.

because they are still building their fitness as they will only begin their league in March,for instance they are at the same fitness level as French team in July

UEFA Cup Week 1 [Wednesday Matches]

Zenit St. Petersburg 1 - 0 Villareal
'63 [1-0] P. Pogrebnyak

AEK Athens 1 - 1 Getafe
'86 [0-1] R. De La Red
'90 [1-1] I. Blanco

Brann Bergen 0 - 2 Everton
'59 [0-1] L. Osman
'88 [0-2] V. Anichebe

Werder Bremen 3 - 0 Braga
'04 [1-0] J. Naldo
'27 [2-0] D. Jensen
'90 [3-0] H. Almeida

Anderlecht 2 - 1 Bordeaux
'69 [0-1] J. Jussie
'79 [1-1] J. Polak
'90 [2-1] M. Mpenza

Marseille 3 - 0 Spartak Moscow
'62 [1-0] B. Cheyrou
'68 [2-0] T. Taiwo
'79 [3-0] M. Niang

PSV Eindhoven 2 - 0 Helsingborg
'07 [1-0] T. Simons
'32 [2-0] D. Lazovic

Galatasaray 0 - 0 Bayer Leverkusen

Rangers 0 - 0 Panathinaikos

You have forget the game of Sporting 2 - 0 Basel, mate...;)

THE NAME İS SHOW...

OBEY YOUR MASTERS

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bm3q6HLU3hA

30dw6.jpg
[/quote]

Be careful
6.jpg

And match

93644.jpg

It is first half.
Second half is ı wont say anything,we missed 10 + goal position.But we believe we will go UEFA cup You watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51TEQJzceFU

PLS watch

:)

Benfica 1 - 0 Nuremberg

Very poor game of Benfica against Nuremberg. We should score more 1 or 2 goals last night. It will be very tough in Germany.

yep true, i don´t remember benfica playing so bad like this ( special at home ) we are very lucky. i was in the stadium and the only thing that surprise-me was the nuremberg supporters (dam i nerver expected so many in may stadium :shock:)

yep true, i don´t remember benfica playing so bad like this ( special at home ) we are very lucky. i was in the stadium and the only thing that surprise-me was the nuremberg supporters (dam i nerver expected so many in may stadium :shock:)

5000, not that bad for a uefa cup match. ;):)

see you next week guys, maybe we will be able to kick you out (no offense at all...would be just awesome for my club. ;) )

Yes you're right! I also was in the stadium and the number of Nuremberg supporters there surprise me. I also nerver expected so many germans in Lisbon. :shock: Pity the behaviour of some of your supporters, just a few guys fortunately (no offense at all, the most of you were great).

Last edited:
Some Nuremberg fans broken our chairs and portuguese police arrested four guys. There was also some problems in the Underground.

Last edited:
Portuguese Police = Dickheads :)

Benfica played crap once again... we gonna do another shameful season.

I haven't seen Benfica playing this bad in a LONG time... and it clearly 'goes' to the stands.. only 30'000 people and no support at all..I was at the stadium and never seen so much indiference towards the team..we seemed like a amateur team.. unable to make 3 passes in a row.
We didn't have any chance (yeah, because our goal can't be considered a chance) and we were lucky that our opposition weren't that good (for some reason they're struggling on the Bundesliga..even though they have some good players).

It gets me mad watching the players and the manager playing for this 1-0...like it was a good result. Nurenberg, with all their support at home, probably launching balls to Charisteas and Koller the whole game, will be a tough opposition...and to be honest, playing like this, I'm not confident at all..

The good thing of this match was the germans support.. Very nice, mates! Congrats! Some of them weren't that good (specially on those subway episodes, pushing the alarms and making the whole line to stop several times) but most of them were really nice people and it was a pleasure to have them here..
About the stadiums incidents...I was at the stadium, I don't know what created that situation...I saw some germans kicking the police but all of that was totally unecerary... I don't think that police intervation was needed..

2nd leg is on today. very excited. :) any idea how many benfica supporters are expected to travel over?

Good!

Come on Leverkusen! (I have really got into German football of late, it's brilliant!)

Hamburg - Zurich 0:0
Leverkusen - Gala 5:1

Both through and meeting in the next round in an all German duel. Some more guaranteed points for the 5-year ranking. :)

Bayern - Aberdeen 1:0
' Lucio

Looking good!
Only of our teams that might won't make it is Nurnberg. They have the strongest opponent and a bad result to get back from.

This is ridicilous. We deserved that.

About the game, our keeper Orkun was awful. He made awful mistakes and let Barbarez to score simple goals. And old bastard, Karl Heinz Feldkamp did not let to play Lincoln, Song and Barusso in this match. So, It is a normal score when you're playing with young players aged 18 to 20 against Bayer Leverkusen. Congrats to German panzers.

Boy did i have a good evening watching Anderlecht (far from my favourite club) qualifies against a super arrogant Bordeaux...i think France has discovered Mbark Boussoufa who ridiculised Chalmé and other Bordeaux players...

Next round against Bayern Munich...not so sure if that is such a good thing for Anderlecht...

Bugagaa great refery in Villa-Zenit only 3 red cards for Zenit ;) But ... Again OM. We have big problems in defence, Shkrtel and Hagen in EPL, Lombearts injury, Shirokov and Shirl red card but we try eliminated OM again :)

Back
Top Bottom